Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Sure. It really is such a light shadow that it doesn't photograph well. Also, I got a BFN on a FRER this morning. Temp is still good, though.so, I guess I'm not out yet.

I can defo see a shadow... I made the image darker and it became clearer...

10934334_10205065137603090_128261791_n.jpg

I just looked at the FRER again. I think it's a BFP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 14
FX TTC74, I'm seeing those lines!!! Ooooh I cannot wait for them to get darker!!
:dance: :dust: :dance: :dust:

I just looked at the FRER again. I think it's a BFP!

Yes i do see two lines... :yipee: Can you take a pic without the lights flashing in the pic? I mean take it from the top view if you can...

Here's the tweaked photo... There's defo a line... But the light is distracting :D

image.jpg

About your temp TTC74, i too got a rise at 11dpo (my triphasic date) then did the same as yours at 12dpo very very small dip, same at 13 dpo and small rise at 14dpo, my :bfp: date. Just never POAS until 14dpo so i cant give any info about early lines... Your temp is amazing + getting those lines, i think you are just hours away for a very nice line... :happydance:

Here is one from the other side.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 10
Hopefully tomorrow they will be darker and my state of shock and disbelief will be lifted. I'm just so afraid to believe it! :winkwink:

OMG TTC74 that seems to be BFP to me!!!!!! :dance: :headspin:
I don't know how to contain myself right now! I get so invested in you ladies that it feels like a victory to me to when you get a BFP!

Congrats Hun!! I cannot wait for it to get darker!!!!!

Mary, welcome to TWW... I believe you're 2dpo today.... :wohoo:

I sure am! :) And thank u. Cant wait to see those ch's tomorrow. There's no a single doubt in my mind that I DEF have oed. I have sore bbs and all :). FX!

Sure. It really is such a light shadow that it doesn't photograph well. Also, I got a BFN on a FRER this morning. Temp is still good, though.so, I guess I'm not out yet.

FX this line gets much darker! I do see it, I just dont trust these tests until they show progression because of the evaps they always seem to leave. (ive had some white evaps, some grey, and some pink on these tests) But in the pic Daphne posted for u, I can def see the line much better and it looks pinker to me! FX FX FX!

FX this line gets much darker! I do see it, I just dont trust these tests until they show progression because of the evaps they always seem to leave. (ive had some white evaps, some grey, and some pink on these tests) But in the pic Daphne posted for u, I can def see the line much better and it looks pinker to me! FX FX FX!

I understand. I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic, but I can't help thinking, "what are the chances of two very faint positives on two different types of test??"

Yay Mary, now we can spot symptoms :dance:

FX for your miracle BFP before HSG :hugs:

I will wee my pants, while jumping for joy, if I see a BFP this cycle :) FX FX FX FX!!!!

We go pick up our new car today :) I'm super excited to have a SAFE vehicle again. Sharing a car with my mother ans trying to get dh to work has been extremely hard and stressful. Hopefully this tww will be stress free and hopefully my new car distracts me enough :). Aidens birthday is on Feb 5th...id LOVE to be able to tell him there's a baby in mommys belly for his bday. We'd all be overly excited. FX!

I am so happy about the new car!!! Congrats! The start of many good things to come your way.
Now you guys can look at moving back to your own place as well? :hugs:

I cannot wait to see your tww unfold and I'll pee my pants with you!! :dance:

I understand. I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic, but I can't help thinking, "what are the chances of two very faint positives on two different types of test??"

And ur temps high! I think it's looking good, just wanted to "warn" you about evaps but I really think that line looks more real then any evap ive had on those. Kennas had one MEAN evap on those but like u said, u have two tests like that.
Last cycle this happened to me with frer and unless I had another chemical, it had to of been evap. I was shocked.
I truly think this is ur BFP tho, I really Do. Its def looking good! I'm just Mrs. Cautious over here...lol. Crossing my fingers and toes for u!

I am so happy about the new car!!! Congrats! The start of many good things to come your way.
Now you guys can look at moving back to your own place as well? :hugs:

I cannot wait to see your tww unfold and I'll pee my pants with you!! :dance:

haha! :rofl:

And yes, we will def be moving very soon now! My father apologized and such and all is good here again, ffor now, but we want to be on our own again anyhow. We originally planned to come stay here for 1-2 months and that has turned into 4 months. I'm hoping we're out of here by the end of February at the latest. FX!

Lot's of good news today Mary.... 2dpo, new car, and father apologizing.... Next will be :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"