Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That all sounds great Mary. Welcome to the TWW!!

Early congrats TTC!

Lot's of good news today Mary.... 2dpo, new car, and father apologizing.... Next will be :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I sure hope so! :) :) Its funny cuz DH said the same thing last night. He said, "We just got a new car, everyone is getting along now, we'll be in our own home soon...everything is looking up for us! Maybe our positive hpt will be next!" lol :) I hope ur both right about that BFP! FX!

Thanks Dani! :). I was planning to not temp this TWW but idk if I can stop! Lol. I want to know what my BFP chart looks like and I always worry that the one month I stop temping in the tww, ill get my bfp and wish that I had been temping, just out of curiosity. :haha:. I may just temp every other day or something. Who knew temping could be addicting?! I sure didn't BEFORE I started! Lol

And i did after you taught me to temp... Oh, BTW this Thursday will be the last day i will temp and will send you the chart i made (since FF has it's limit) to include CD1 to 19 week temps :haha:

I have the best BD timing possible this cycle so if my tubes open, hopefully the sperm and egg were able to meet with no problems :). This was the first cycle we bd'ed 4 days in a row since my HSG cycle, I believe. I know we've been doing the every other day thing for a while now.
This may sound weird but I swear on O day, It felt like I could feel the sperm swimming in my belly (uterus). Dh laughed at me but it was about an hr after we bd'ed 2 nights ago and it almost felt like it does when my stomach is empty but not quite the same...Idk if thats even possible to feel the swimmers but I SWEAR I did! Lol. Now lets just hope those little guys were able to make it through my tube :) FX!

I am so happy about the new car!!! Congrats! The start of many good things to come your way.
Now you guys can look at moving back to your own place as well? :hugs:

I cannot wait to see your tww unfold and I'll pee my pants with you!! :dance:

haha! :rofl:

And yes, we will def be moving very soon now! My father apologized and such and all is good here again, ffor now, but we want to be on our own again anyhow. We originally planned to come stay here for 1-2 months and that has turned into 4 months. I'm hoping we're out of here by the end of February at the latest. FX!

Yay! So excited for you! And the fun of the TWW. :)

And congrats TTC! That looks like a BFP to me! I hope it is!

And i did after you taught me to temp... Oh, BTW this Thursday will be the last day i will temp and will send you the chart i made (since FF has it's limit) to include CD1 to 19 week temps :haha:

Thank u very much! I would def love to have ur chart handy for when my curiosity gets the best of me :haha:. I'm pretty sure ill put the thermometer down once I hit 21dpo after my BFP comes but u never know! I may not be able to stop! LoL! But I know ill have to because I would be someone to get a bunch of crazy dips, I just know it! Looking at ur LONGGG chart can feed my addiction :)

Ah Mary I hope that it continues to go well for your guys! I said it many times before but you deserve a break after all the support you have lent to ladies ttc :hugs:

Ah Mary I hope that it continues to go well for your guys! I said it many times before but you deserve a break after all the support you have lent to ladies ttc :hugs:

I second Pamela... And by break means, :bfp: break.... :dance:

Thank u Pamela, it means alot! :). I am always more than happy to help lead you ladies to ur BFP's as quickly as possible! Nobody should have to wait so long for something they want sooo badly. As u said, its like a victory for me when someone on here announces their BFP. I have a feeling that our BFP streak isn't nearly over and we will be seeing many BFPS to come, veryyyy soon! :) FX!

We've got :bfp:s every month from September up to this month. And i have a feeling all the ladies here will get them very soon.

You ladies are putting the biggest smiles on my face this a.m! :) Its so nice to know I have sooo many supporters! It'll be a field day when my BFP finally comes! I'm sure we'll all be dancing with joy that day! :haha:. I always do a "baby dance" (a real dance...lol) after I hear of a BFP on here.
You two are really making me feel even more hopeful for the future! What amazing cheerleaders you are! Lol :)

You ladies are putting the biggest smiles on my face this a.m! :) Its so nice to know I have sooo many supporters! It'll be a field day when my BFP finally comes! I'm sure we'll all be dancing with joy that day! :haha:. I always do a "baby dance" (a real dance...lol) after I hear of a BFP on here.
You two are really making me feel even more hopeful for the future! What amazing cheerleaders you are! Lol :)

Well, you've been a very very good cheerleader for us so we need to do the same.... Feels good helping each other even though we haven't seen each other in person... :friends::hugs:

At the risk of getting slapped :rofl:

Mary, this is me, Daphne and Kenna all cheering for you

https://i.imgur.com/MtSY3v6.jpg

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/Laughing_zpswzubhfiw.gif

I love this board. You are all so supportive. :flower:

I called my OB's nurse this morning to find out when the earliest I can get in for a beta test would be. I'm waiting to hear back from her. I know it's a little wacky given that I've only got very faint positives, but I figure two false positives are so exceedingly unlikely, and I just MUST know!!!!

Blood Test will show you a definite answer.... FX for a sticky :bfp: hun.... Can't wait to hear back from you too.... :dance:

I'm sure they can get you started on those tests now already. I went for my 1st BETA at 11dpo (3w5d) and results came back pregnant so I'm sure you can get one now as well :hugs:

At the risk of getting slapped :rofl:

Mary, this is me, Daphne and Kenna all cheering for you

https://i.imgur.com/MtSY3v6.jpg

hahahaha! Love it!!!! :rofl:

If it were anyone other than u girls, like all the women accidentally getting pregnant around me, I may have felt like slapping someone LOL but I LOVE it coming from you! :) That REALLYYY put a smile on my face. I laughed out loud, very loud :haha:. Thank u for that :)

Well, they're going to send the paperwork to the lab for the beta test, but they want me to wait until Thursday when I (hopefully) miss my period to go get the test. So, wait it is. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->