Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I love this board. You are all so supportive. :flower:

I called my OB's nurse this morning to find out when the earliest I can get in for a beta test would be. I'm waiting to hear back from her. I know it's a little wacky given that I've only got very faint positives, but I figure two false positives are so exceedingly unlikely, and I just MUST know!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! Cant wait to hear how high ur levels are at!!! :) :)
:dust:

And you def joined an amazing thread. I really couldn't have asked for a better support group. I tell Kenna all the time, I get more support from all of you then I get from ANYONE that I know IRL. Nobody understands what we're going through better than each other. Plus I love that we all got to know each other beyond TTC as well as knowing cycle patterns and such. Its a very open board and I love that :). Definitely a ton of support here! It touches my heart that everyone is truly sticking together until we all get BFP's. I love that the ladies who got their BFP's are still here with us rooting us on. Any bit of support helps and as u can see in the pic above....they make awesome cheerleader's for us! :) lol.

Well, they're going to send the paperwork to the lab for the beta test, but they want me to wait until Thursday when I (hopefully) miss my period to go get the test. So, wait it is. :dohh:

urgh! I wish they'd just take u now! I prob would have said I was an even later dpo just to get it moving :haha:. Ive fibbed to my doc about my dpo for early testing once lol. But only 2 days and youll know and ull prob see a darker line in the mean-time so that way you aren't wondering for 2 days and then u can really start celebrating! FX! Are u going to POAS again this evening? I would. Lol. Idk how many tests u have but there's a good chance itd be darker after a long hold this evening. Cant wait to see more pics!!! :)

urgggghhh... the wait..... Guess you better stock up some tests (& pee :haha:) for the 2-day wait.... FX for a very high betas..... :dance:

I have one more FRER and several more Wondfos. I'll be getting more FRERs tomorrow. I suspect I will be POAS every morning and night. :thumbup:

Can't wait! The title of this thread is so true. The ladies really do stick together. I love it!

Did I mention that I ordered some clearblue digitals with week estimators last night? They will arrive tomorrow. It must've been some sort of premonition. :haha:

Did I mention that I ordered some clearblue digitals with week estimators last night? They will arrive tomorrow. It must've been some sort of premonition. :haha:

:haha: Might be hun... Did i mention that DH ordered a 4 month supply of OPKs with HPTs which we never received and got refunded the month i got my :bfp:? Maybe it happened since i won't be able to stop POAS'ing if we received them. :rofl:

I read on another thread that FRER tests always show a second line when removed from their cartridge. That's disappointing. That was by far my better line.

I couldn't wait AGAIN! Im 12dpo and I got a super super super faint line on a cheapie...definitely same thickness and pink like control line. FX it get darker on Thursday when I test again!! And FX to all of you ladies!!!

Yes....and by light I mean super light lol tell me your opinions...I got IB 60hrs before I took this
https://i58.tinypic.com/juefq9.jpg

I see something there too! FX it gets nice and dark by Thursday when you test again :D

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank y'all! I'm really hoping it does, once I see a good dark enough BFP I will whip out the FRER. Stores are too far from me to waste the good tests lol

Ah I'm sorry to hear that Laura. Did you say you have a short lp? I think you did but cannot recall 100% now.
Or is 9dpo normal af time? Seems bit early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->