Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I see it mommysylvia.... Hoping tomorrow it will get darker..... FX

:dust::dust::dust:

Goodness - I missed a day or 2 and suddenly I've missed about 10 pages!

Good luck to everyone testing, waiting for lines to darken, or in the TWW
A huge congratulations to those who have their BFPs
Sorry to everyone who has had a visit from the witch

That's a bit rubbish Laura....

I do love how supportive everyone on here is!

Got my period today.

I'm sorry Laura :(. I really really hope u have much better luck this cycle! Have u tried the kit they have at CVS/rite aid? Its for at home insemination. Its also used during intercourse as well (incase anyone else is interested) but basically the idea is for this "gadget" to suck the swimmers up to your cervix and guide them down the right path, u know? I can't remember exactly what this kit is called at the moment but I will look it up for you and let u know. I took a pic of it for u and even sent it to Kenna & was going to have her post it a couple wks back and now I cant find it in my phone. Ill find it. It looks like a very helpful tool for at home insemination. Ill get back to u. I'm sorry again about AF. Keep your head up! I feel good vibes for all of us ladies. Hopefully we will be seeing out BFP's much sooner than later!! :hugs:

Good News Ladies!!!! NO CYSTS FOR THIS GIRL!!! :) YAY!!! I had a good feeling about it because I had those two wonky cycles in a row and ever since then, my body seems more regulated, I no longer have cystic breasts AGAIN (yay!) and just my hormones in general seem more stable...like better O days, better temps Pre-O and post O, and my PMS symptoms are better. I now get sore bbs on the sides and I used to get sore nips, which usually implies high estrogen so my bbs being sore on the sides lately after O seems like a good change to me. :) FX! The nurse said after my 7dpo bloods on Saturday, I should be good to go for the HSG next cycle! Wooooo!!! I'm praying for a miracle BFP first but im just glad to know my ovary is all good and plans are actually moving forward! :)

We have our new car and went & registered it and all that good stuff :). I'm very, very pleased with it. Aidens LOVING it. You'd understand my excitement if you road in our truck that we're about to sell. Lol. Its not a bad truck, just needs someone who can give it the love it needs...lol. Today has def been a good day for us! Its about time! :)

At the risk of getting slapped :rofl:

Mary, this is me, Daphne and Kenna all cheering for you

https://i.imgur.com/MtSY3v6.jpg

Hey now, where am I? Lol, puking in the back

Good News Ladies!!!! NO CYSTS FOR THIS GIRL!!! :) YAY!!! I had a good feeling about it because I had those two wonky cycles in a row and ever since then, my body seems more regulated, I no longer have cystic breasts AGAIN (yay!) and just my hormones in general seem more stable...like better O days, better temps Pre-O and post O, and my PMS symptoms are better. I now get sore bbs on the sides and I used to get sore nips, which usually implies high estrogen so my bbs being sore on the sides lately after O seems like a good change to me. :) FX! The nurse said after my 7dpo bloods on Saturday, I should be good to go for the HSG next cycle! Wooooo!!! I'm praying for a miracle BFP first but im just glad to know my ovary is all good and plans are actually moving forward! :)

We have our new car and went & registered it and all that good stuff :). I'm very, very pleased with it. Aidens LOVING it. You'd understand my excitement if you road in our truck that we're about to sell. Lol. Its not a bad truck, just needs someone who can give it the love it needs...lol. Today has def been a good day for us! Its about time! :)

So excited for you mary! I hope tha you don't need the hsg.

Anyone else get a VFP on FMU and then BFNs throughout the day and end up pregnant?

Ttc it might just be too short of a hold. How long are you holding between tests?

At the risk of getting slapped :rofl:

Mary, this is me, Daphne and Kenna all cheering for you

https://i.imgur.com/MtSY3v6.jpg

Hey now, where am I? Lol, puking in the back

So excited for you mary! I hope tha you don't need the hsg.

hahahah :rofl: You all are seriously cracking me up today! That'd be a funny one, 3 pregnant cheerleaders, with a 4th one puking in the back...haha! I'm laughing just picturing it! Its funny jess, I actually mentioned you as one of my cheerleaders when I forwarded that pic/post to Kenna :). I love our little virtual family! :) :hugs:

Anyone else get a VFP on FMU and then BFNs throughout the day and end up pregnant?

me! I actually had opposite. BFN in the a.m but BFP at night. Some urine just has more hcg then when u pee at another time, u know? I bet ull see better results tomorrow a.m :) GL hun!

So Laura, its "The Stork OTC" that I'm referring to. It comes with the inserter and it provides suction if some sort to use at or around the time of ovulation. I wanted to share that with you so you could research and see if its something that you'd be interested in trying. Good luck!

And thank you Froggy for helping me out with the name! I grabbed a pamphlet specifically for Laura and I can't find it anywhere! But it looked like the CVS website has all the needed info when I google it :) At first when u said "are you talking about the stork Mary?" I was thinking "What is she talking about? Was I telling someone about a stork?!" lol :haha: and then it hit me THAT'S THE NAME OF THE TTC TOOL!! duh! Thanks again for ur help w that!

:dust: to you both.

Haha! Your funny, I am obsessed with it! If you type the name into youtube it shows an instructional video. I really want to eventually get it.

Yay congrats!! FX for your BFP!!

No wonder the kids at work keep calling me fat lol! Left is 5 weeks, right is 13 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
No wonder the kids at work keep calling me fat lol! Left is 5 weeks, right is 13 weeks

You look soo cute!!! U look 150% like I did pregnant! Your super tiny, like myself, and so the belly "pops" more, earlier, I thought anyway. My bff and I were preggers together and she got quite a bit bigger then me but less BELLY. After I aiden was born, it was literally 24-48hrs and you couldn't even tell I had a baby. I was 100% belly, as u look. My doc said I was a bit underweight but Aiden weighed 7lbs and was completely fine and the measurements said 5lbs the day before he was born, which had me worried but he was 2lbs heavier then they *thought* so don't let those late measurements worry you much... Just some advice in advance :). As you already know, u/s's can be off at times, depending on how the baby's positioned and all that good stuff. I'm so so happy for u! Looking at ur pics seriously was like deja vu! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->