Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yeah I haven't looked like Jess at five weeks since I was like five weeks old myself! I already have a bump at only five weeks over here... But I'm oretty sure thAts not baby... :rofl:

Mary
Yay for no cysts and a new car!!! I'm glad things are looking up for you hun! :hugs:

Jess
I'm sorry about the pic, I didn't mean to leave you out :hugs:

TTC74
Ah I'm sorry for the temp drop and the BFN. As long as af hasn't shown I still have hope for your :dust:

:wohoo: crosshairs!!

Ttc, I still have hope for you. Could be the fmu maybe?

Mary beautiful crosshairs!! Gorgeous solid lines and all

TTC im sorry :( fx it's just a fluke!

Temp drop and BFNs for me this morning. :nope:

no! I HATE HATE wondfos sometimes!!!!! I'm so sorry hun :(. Hopefully you'll see a jump back up tomorrow and a very visible BFP. Still crossing my fingers for u!

Thank you all for the warm official TWW welcomes! :)

I have good vibes this tww. The sides of my bbs hurt pretty darn bad and I usually dont get THIS sore on the sides. Hoping it means good progesterone incase the eggy was fertilized :). And my temp is rising nicely so far! It hasn't been very often that my temp rises for the first 3 days as much as it has. Its actually the highest 3dpo temp if I overlay my charts. FX these are all good signs! Come on lucky #22! I go for my 7dpo bloods on day 22 this cycle as well and the # just keeps popping up everywhere for me..its a popular # for me this cycle and the superstitious side of me hopes its a good sign for a BFP to come :). FX FX FX!! But next cycle ill still be on MONTH 22 so it could go either way ;) lol.

Hi ladies :hi:

I thought that I would all let you know that I lost my baby yesterday.. :cry::cry:

I started brown spotting a few days ago (Some of you may remember me asking about) And turns out it was nothing to do with implantation at all. Monday night my spotting got heavier but was still brown, I got up Tuesday morning and wiped in the loo and it was bright red and the blood was dripping from me.. I had cramping so I called my midwife and they told me that I need to call an ambulance. The ambulance guy was friendly and nice as I felt so unwell on the way the hospital (Sick and dizzy, cramping like period pains) I got to the hospital and had to go to the loo straight away... the water was dyed red!! :sad2: So I waited in a & e for the doctor to arrive I didn't have to wait long and she felt my tummy and asked loads of questions she tried to phone the gynae unit to bring my scan forward as it was for the next day! They couldn't fit me in so they gave me strong pain killers and sent me home but to still go for my scan (which was today) I asked her if I was losing the baby and she said, without a scan they wont know for sure but its a possibility (Luckily the doctor was female too and was also quite friendly, even the male paramedic was friendly about it all) And if the bleeding got worse I had to go back up.

So I went home.. upset of course and still bleeding all day, the pain went at about 4pm and I thought there still might be a chance, until I got in the shower and I was just letting the water run down my back, I felt funny between my legs, and I felt and had a big clot on my fingers ( Which im guessing that was my baby) And I went for my scan today and they said that the baby is no longer there :sad2: And talked to me about the fact that I have miscarried. I have a leaflet and gynae want me to wait a month for my normal period before trying again for another baby....

Sorry its long winded but finding it hard to explain to you girls. Thanks for being there for me :( :(

Our sweet angel grew little wings and flew to heaven yesterday :angel:<3:sadangel:

..................... :sulk::cry:

I'm very very sorry Sarah.. :cry: No words will ease the pain.... :hugs::hugs::hugs: Praying you get your forever baby in no time...

I will be scared to try again I know that :sad2: I feel numb inside and just clutch at my tummy, cant believe its empty again :sad2:

Hang in there hun... :hugs:

The fact that you can be pregnant is a good news.. But nobody deserves to lose their little one....

No no no!!!!! :brat:
Sarah I am gutted and so so sorry for you :cry:

This is not fair and I am so terribly sorry that you had to have gone through this! I'm really so sorry and wish I could take it back for you!! I know nothing I can say is going to take the pain away but I just want you to know that we are all here for you! Take all the time you need hun and pm us if you want to talk! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Sarah Lou - Sorry to hear about your lost. I have been there.

AFM - I know I have been MIA, just needed to get myself together after the failed IVF. But I am back and ready to get started again. We will be starting a new cycle this month. My stimming will begin on the 27th of this month.

I'm sorry about the IVF Brighteyez :hugs: I hope your new cycle brings you that BFP!!

I'm good thanks for asking :hugs: Unfortunately I have another bad bladder infection which requires antibiotics.

Other than that nause haa eased, feeling tiny tiny movements that might still be my imagination and waiting for our 20 week scan in Feb.

I have high hopes for you! Are you okay now after last cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->