Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:hugs: Sarah

Good luck to you brighteyez and great to hear from you!

Hello Ladies,

Sarah Lou - Sorry to hear about your lost. I have been there.

AFM - I know I have been MIA, just needed to get myself together after the failed IVF. But I am back and ready to get started again. We will be starting a new cycle this month. My stimming will begin on the 27th of this month.

how are you doing? Glad to hear from you again.... :dance:

So sorry about the failed IVF.... And i completely understand the need to find yourself....I'm happy to hear that you're starting again and FX you finally get a :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

I wanted my baby so much.. im just feeling totally numb inside and all over at the moment :cry:

You ladies have been supportive the whole time I was ttc and pregnant for a short time so thank you

I'm good thanks for asking :hugs: Unfortunately I have another bad bladder infection which requires antibiotics.

Other than that nause haa eased, feeling tiny tiny movements that might still be my imagination and waiting for our 20 week scan in Feb.

I have high hopes for you! Are you okay now after last cycle?

Sorry about the bladder infection I know that is a pain in the butt. I know that must be exciting feeling the baby move around. Now I will be watching for the scan pic :happydance:. I am ok I think. It was rough especially because it was close to the time that I lost my son Kyle a year ago. But I made it through the kids took me to a park and we did a balloon release and they brought me a build a bear with his sonogram picture and name on it so they are really supportive and helped me get through. They are the best. :laugh2:

Hello Ladies,

Sarah Lou - Sorry to hear about your lost. I have been there.

AFM - I know I have been MIA, just needed to get myself together after the failed IVF. But I am back and ready to get started again. We will be starting a new cycle this month. My stimming will begin on the 27th of this month.

how are you doing? Glad to hear from you again.... :dance:

So sorry about the failed IVF.... And i completely understand the need to find yourself....I'm happy to hear that you're starting again and FX you finally get a :bfp:

Thank you lady,

I am happy you are doing great and baby is coming along fine. I have been watching your vlogs and they are so sweet. I may start again in a few days or sooner. I am excited to starting again, praying this is the cycle for me.

Sarah, allow yourself the time to grieve hun. Just remember you arte strong and you did it! If you want to again you can try again! :hugs: You are in my thoughts xx

Brighteyez, sorry that you have had a bit of a rough time, your kids sound amazing in being so supportive of you! I love your balloon release. We are all meant to have forever babies and I know it will happen for everyone soon :hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:

I thought that I would all let you know that I lost my baby yesterday.. :cry::cry:

I started brown spotting a few days ago (Some of you may remember me asking about) And turns out it was nothing to do with implantation at all. Monday night my spotting got heavier but was still brown, I got up Tuesday morning and wiped in the loo and it was bright red and the blood was dripping from me.. I had cramping so I called my midwife and they told me that I need to call an ambulance. The ambulance guy was friendly and nice as I felt so unwell on the way the hospital (Sick and dizzy, cramping like period pains) I got to the hospital and had to go to the loo straight away... the water was dyed red!! :sad2: So I waited in a & e for the doctor to arrive I didn't have to wait long and she felt my tummy and asked loads of questions she tried to phone the gynae unit to bring my scan forward as it was for the next day! They couldn't fit me in so they gave me strong pain killers and sent me home but to still go for my scan (which was today) I asked her if I was losing the baby and she said, without a scan they wont know for sure but its a possibility (Luckily the doctor was female too and was also quite friendly, even the male paramedic was friendly about it all) And if the bleeding got worse I had to go back up.

So I went home.. upset of course and still bleeding all day, the pain went at about 4pm and I thought there still might be a chance, until I got in the shower and I was just letting the water run down my back, I felt funny between my legs, and I felt and had a big clot on my fingers ( Which im guessing that was my baby) And I went for my scan today and they said that the baby is no longer there :sad2: And talked to me about the fact that I have miscarried. I have a leaflet and gynae want me to wait a month for my normal period before trying again for another baby....

Sorry its long winded but finding it hard to explain to you girls. Thanks for being there for me :( :(

Our sweet angel grew little wings and flew to heaven yesterday :angel:<3:sadangel:

..................... :sulk::cry:

I'm so sorry that happened :/

Hey everyone! I took a little time away from the world due to my issues that were going on. Father of the baby and I are not together, he hasn't really asked about this child until his aunt said something to him which today I asked her not to say anything because i don't want to force it on him. After everything I don't care if he's in the life or not. I do not want to be with him.

On a lighter note I am 7 weeks today and had my first appt! Reality really set in!!! 156 beats per min. With the heart. They wanna keep check on mine and the babies hearts. I got labs done today, scheduled with cardiologist, and figuring when they will start testing for any fetal heart issue. Going to get a blood drawn in a few weeks for gender and abnormalities. Reason for all the heart stuff Is because of my heart surgery and heart issues I've had and me being out of breath and having heart palpitations/arrhythmias again since I got pregnant, And both sides of my family have heart issues. Hopefully the photo attached, on my phone at the moment. :) u/s done vaginally.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
Very sorry for your loss, Sarah. :( :hugs: nothing can take away the pain but just know there is happiness after loss. I lost my last pregnancy around 8 weeks but finally got a sticky! Take all the time you need and know that we are all here for you.

Good to hear from you, brighteyez!!!!

Ginger, was worried about you, glad you are ok. So sorry about the baby's father, hate to hear that. Beautiful scan and heartbeat though!

Sarah, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, but just know that I have been where you are now three times. It doesn't get any easier but you have to allow yourself to grieve. Trying again is a terrifying experience, but the reward is so much worth the pain that led you to your ending. Please know that you are in our thoughts and if you need to talk feel free Tom pm me.

Sarah, I'm very sorry for you loss :(. I wasn't expecting this news at all, as I had said to you the other day. Im so incredibly sorry your going through this. I only had BFPs for a total of 5 days when I had my m/c and I know it killed me, I can only imagine how you feel :-(. Im here to talk, as well as the rest of the ladies if you need to talk hun. Your in my thoughts <3

Brighteyez, its good to see you back! I know you had a rough time your last cycle with us. Its amazing news to know your going on to another round! I am crossing everything I've got that this round works perfectly for you! FX! I totally understand your need to de-stress a bit and all. After my HSG, I felt like completely giving up and I somewhat did stop trying for a couple of months but something ALWAYS seems to pull me back. I feel there's a great reason we both haven't given up and I bet we'll be seeing those BFPs very soon. FX FX!! Best of luck for your new cycle!!!! :)

I wanted my baby so much.. im just feeling totally numb inside and all over at the moment :cry:

You ladies have been supportive the whole time I was ttc and pregnant for a short time so thank you

I'm so sorry Sarah :( we are here for you :hugs:

And i did after you taught me to temp... Oh, BTW this Thursday will be the last day i will temp and will send you the chart i made (since FF has it's limit) to include CD1 to 19 week temps :haha:

Thank u very much! I would def love to have ur chart handy for when my curiosity gets the best of me :haha:. I'm pretty sure ill put the thermometer down once I hit 21dpo after my BFP comes but u never know! I may not be able to stop! LoL! But I know ill have to because I would be someone to get a bunch of crazy dips, I just know it! Looking at ur LONGGG chart can feed my addiction :)

Mary, as promised here's the temp chart i made from CD1-19w0d pregnancy. Lowest temp was 97.37 @ 13w1d got me so worried... Thermometer will now be spending in the drawer for some time.... :haha:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/MyPregnancyChart_zps5ca7bc96.jpg

Here's my 19w0d bump photos:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/19WeeksBump_zps0cda4485.jpg

18-19 Weeks Comparison

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/18-19Bump_zpsc46b1549.jpg

Adorable bump! I can't believe you managed to temp that long!! This has to be some sort of bnb record.

Okay I'm scared ladies!!! Please let me know what y'all think.....

First off I never spot before periods...they just come heavy full force.
Well as some of you know I am now 14dpo and I was suppose to test today as far as I can see its either really faint or a BFN. When I went to the restroom before I tested I saw another brown spot on my liner I already had IB 4 1/2 days ago so I'm really confused of to what this is. Did I get two separate implantations? I had bad o pains on both my left and right sides and still have painful twinges on both sides on different days. So I'm nervous that its not a successful pregnancy...Idk what to think this is. Please give me your thoughts

Well as some of you know I am now 14dpo and I was suppose to test today as far as I can see its either really faint or a BFN. When I went to the restroom before I tested I saw another brown spot on my liner I already had IB 4 1/2 days ago so I'm really confused of to what this is. Did I get two separate implantations? I had bad o pains on both my left and right sides and still have painful twinges on both sides on different days. So I'm nervous that its not a successful pregnancy...Idk what to think this is. Please give me your thoughts

Im sorry you didnt get your BFP today :-\. You may have Oed later than anticipated and it could still be too early. There's no way of knowing for sure that you've experienced IB until you see a BFP. I've had cycles where I've spotted at 6dpo and one cycle at 10dpo and AF shows for me at 14dpo as well. I read that IB is like any other sign, there's no way of knowing if its just a hormonal thing, old blood, or actual IB, or just "pregnancy bleeding", until you receive a BFP. I wish it were a sure thing :-\. I hope this helped you get a better understanding for TWW spotting & IB. They can be identical so its another thing to get us excited and make time pass by more slowly. IB is actually less common then it is common but its not abnormal. It seems quite common on this site tho! Lol. Another option could be that the egg started to implant the other day and then moved to another spot. You nver know!

If AF doesn't show today, you probably Oed a little later then you thought & there could still be time for a BFP. I cant remember if you chart to track O or not so I cant give u a better, more sure answer.
To be honest though, usually when we see spotting on here on the few days before AF-the day AF is due, more times than not, it often means AF's about to show. Progesterone can mimic pregnancy in just about everyway (including spotting) and it drives me completely insane!! Even when u try not to symptom spot its like BAM! A sign that u can't ignore right in our face's. Ugh. Im crossing my fingers very tight that this isn't the case for you, I just wanted u to be aware just incase. I hope to see the BFPs keep rolling in & I'm hoping your one of them very soon, if not now. Keep us posted hun. I've got everything crossed that an eggy just didn't fully implant until now...fx! Lots of sticky dust your way! :dust:

Im sorry you didnt get your BFP today :-\. You may have Oed later than anticipated and it could still be too early. There's no way of knowing for sure that you've experienced IB until you see a BFP. I've had cycles where I've spotted at 6dpo and one cycle at 10dpo and AF shows for me at 14dpo as well. I read that IB is like any other sign, there's no way of knowing if its just a hormonal thing, old blood, or actual IB, or just "pregnancy bleeding", until you receive a BFP. I wish it were a sure thing :-\. I hope this helped you get a better understanding for TWW spotting & IB. They can be identical so its another thing to get us excited and make time pass by more slowly. IB is actually less common then it is common but its not abnormal. It seems quite common on this site tho! Lol. Another option could be that the egg started to implant the other day and then moved to another spot. You nver know!

If AF doesn't show today, you probably Oed a little later then you thought & there could still be time for a BFP. I cant remember if you chart to track O or not so I cant give u a better, more sure answer.
To be honest though, usually when we see spotting on here on the few days before AF-the day AF is due, more times than not, it often means AF's about to show. Progesterone can mimic pregnancy in just about everyway (including spotting) and it drives me completely insane!! Even when u try not to symptom spot its like BAM! A sign that u can't ignore right in our face's. Ugh. Im crossing my fingers very tight that this isn't the case for you, I just wanted u to be aware just incase. I hope to see the BFPs keep rolling in & I'm hoping your one of them very soon, if not now. Keep us posted hun. I've got everything crossed that an eggy just didn't fully implant until now...fx! Lots of sticky dust your way! :dust:

Thank you so much. Its just weird because I NEVER spot before AF lol. I just looked at the test and is this what you call an evap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->