Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

12dpo
https://i60.tinypic.com/2r5e3aq.jpg
14dpo TODAY
https://i58.tinypic.com/2rog50k.jpg

I do not chart/temp so I'm thinking my ov was the first day I had o pains..... During my suspected IB I had bad back pain during the bleeding, and during ovulation it was very painful on both my left and right side

Ugh I just really want this baby :'( I'm 21 so it scares me that I'm having problems keeping a baby already. My other two boys I was pregnant first cycle its just crazy that this is happening. I'm trying to positive but its hard you know...

I can honestly say that there's a second line im both tests.... Have you tried frer or clearblue?

Mary, i hope today's dip is just a fallback rise.... Really praying hard that you get :bfp: soon and i mean this cycle....

I can honestly say that there's a second line im both tests.... Have you tried frer or clearblue?

I have one FRER I was saving....I'll try to take that tomorrow
This is the original without editing from today
https://i61.tinypic.com/1z35su8.jpg

The line is there even without the edit.... I just have no experience with this kind of of test.

12dpo
https://i60.tinypic.com/2r5e3aq.jpg
14dpo TODAY
https://i58.tinypic.com/2rog50k.jpg

I do not chart/temp so I'm thinking my ov was the first day I had o pains..... During my suspected IB I had bad back pain during the bleeding, and during ovulation it was very painful on both my left and right side

These tests can take a bit to pick up levels enough for a DARK line so id just try testing again tomorrow. I def see a better line on todays test. I bet it'll get darker within the next day or two. Everything I've seen or read with those test, almost all women (besides a few very lucky ladies) dont get clear BFPs on those until the day after a missed period. I believe they read levels of 25 so u may have just implanted late and have low levels still. FX for a darker positive tomorrow. In the meantime, id call about going for bloods and tell them u got a faint positive at home and have now missed ur period but have spotting and they should most def do bloods for u. That'll be a much clearer answer then the WalMart tests, u know? Ive had quite a few nasty evaps on those but ur test from today doesn't look like an evap so hopefully the fact that I notice some difference is a good thing. I couldn't really see the first line, un-tweaked that is so FX thats a good sign. Again, it can take a little longer for these tests to truly get darker for many women. Hope this is it for u! Good luck hun. FX everything works out.

I would sooo take the frer today. I am so positive that ull get a clearer bfp with frer that I want to say congrats already! Lol :haha: FX!!

I would sooo take the frer today. I am so positive that ull get a clearer bfp with frer that I want to say congrats already! Lol :haha: FX!!

Lol thank you for having so much hope for me!! But since its so light I want to make sure I get a good much darker line in a day or two with FRER using FMU...just to be on the safe side since stores are so far from where I'm living

Mary, i hope today's dip is just a fallback rise.... Really praying hard that you get :bfp: soon and i mean this cycle....

Thanks Daphne :). Today dip is still higher than my other temps, which is good and ive been feeling a few weird things in my left side abdomen today so FX an eggys making its way through :). I really don't want to go through a SECOND hsg but clearly, I will do more then what it takes for another LO! Itd mean the world to share that news with Aiden right around his bday :). If I did conceive this cycle, I could tell him on his bday BUT when I'm lucky enough to see that BFP, I need to get an early u/s to make sure my LO's visible in my uterus before telling people other then DH and my mother, "we did it!"...i cant wait to say those words & have it be true!
I had a vivid dream about implantation bleeding last night. I felt something in my belly in my dream and I said "oh wow, that was a strong pinch, I must be spotting." and then I went to the bathroom and I was indeed spotting...idk it was just weird because in real life, I dont say "oh I'm probably spotting" at random times in my TWW bcuz of twinges and such lol. It may have been nothing more than a vivid dream but I'm crossing my fingers that it meant something more! :). FX FX FX!

Lol thank you for having so much hope for me!! But since its so light I want to make sure I get a good much darker line in a day or two with FRER using FMU...just to be on the safe side since stores are so far from where I'm living

Still, get your butt to the docs! That way if the eggys having trouble implanting due to progesterone, they can start u on cream or such to prevent anything bad from happening. Id call about bloods (HCG and Progesterone) as soon as possible. Its best to get in there as early as possible, esp if experiencing spotting, although dont be too alarmed by the spotting, they just like to be sure that its normal "pregnancy spotting" as early as possible, u know? So are you going to call? :) lol. I worry about u ladies & would drive u to the docs myself if I were near by! Lol ;)

Still, get your butt to the docs! That way if the eggys having trouble implanting due to progesterone, they can start u on cream or such to prevent anything bad from happening. Id call about bloods (HCG and Progesterone) as soon as possible. Its best to get in there as early as possible, esp if experiencing spotting, although dont be too alarmed by the spotting, they just like to be sure that its normal "pregnancy spotting" as early as possible, u know? So are you going to call? :) lol. I worry about u ladies & would drive u to the docs myself if I were near by! Lol ;)

Lol if only it was that easy for me *sigh*
I don't have any insurance yet or that type of money to go to a doctor....hospital is the closest thing I have to speaking to a doc but its not that serious for ER. So I'll just have to wait it out. I hate that I don't have insurance anymore. Also my husband uses the car all day for work and doesn't get back till later. Poor me.

Lol if only it was that easy for me *sigh*
I don't have any insurance yet or that type of money to go to a doctor....hospital is the closest thing I have to speaking to a doc but its not that serious for ER. So I'll just have to wait it out. I hate that I don't have insurance anymore. Also my husband uses the car all day for work and doesn't get back till later. Poor me.

I'm sorry. :-\. Its def worth going to the ER for, if thats the only doc you can see because then they can get u set up with an OB and possibly even insurance while your pregnant. I know here, if someone doesn't have insurance and doesn't qualify for state insurance due to too much income, they have very cheap, if not free, doctors for pregnant women. Most states understand how important fetal care is and can usually help you in finding a doc/OB. My bff actually got her pregnancy confirmed at the ER almost a year ago now because she too didn't have insurance but missed her period and I of course talked her in to going asap (lol) and they helped her find OBs who take un-insured patients immediately. I'm crossing my fingers u are able to find a doctor quickly as well! Keeping these fingers crossed for you for both a darker line and a great doctor :) FX FX FX!

I'm sorry. :-\. Its def worth going to the ER for, if thats the only doc you can see because then they can get u set up with an OB and possibly even insurance while your pregnant. I know here, if someone doesn't have insurance and doesn't qualify for state insurance due to too much income, they have very cheap, if not free, doctors for pregnant women. Most states understand how important fetal care is and can usually help you in finding a doc/OB. My bff actually got her pregnancy confirmed at the ER almost a year ago now because she too didn't have insurance but missed her period and I of course talked her in to going asap (lol) and they helped her find OBs who take un-insured patients immediately. I'm crossing my fingers u are able to find a doctor quickly as well! Keeping these fingers crossed for you for both a darker line and a great doctor :) FX FX FX!

I'll see what I can do, my husband doesn't like the fact of me going to the hospital to about this unless its for a fact I'm already pregnant. Its way too far from us. Were out of town for his job so the nearest is an hr drive I believe.... Sucks lol. Thank you though for caring :) FX for you too this cycle!!

I hope you can get things sorted with the hospital and whatnot but you might try to use progesterone cream.. I know that might have helped us with things. My doc gave me a prescription when I went to see her a few days after my BFP but it's worth a shot if that's all you can do at the moment!

Have you tried the FRER yet? Its much more sensitive than the dollar test.

Thank y'all. I'm trying to figure the insurance thing out right now I was just going to get pregnancy medicaid once I can get it confirmed by a doctor.....but I'm seeing about other insurances now. Just incase.

Yes I have one left I'll use it tomorrow or the next day :)

Has anybody has a slight headache that turned into a dizzy spell? I was just sitting here (full from eating at a restaurant) and all the sudden a headache came on the I got really dizzy!! It stopped after about 5 mins. Is this pregnancy related?

I've had that both pregnancy and non pregnancy related.

I created my letter to the parents informing them of my leave. I feel so bad about leaving but need to make sure my own baby is safe. What do you guys think?

Dear Parents,
It has been such a pleasure teaching your child this year. I have truly enjoyed every minute of our time together, and am so proud of all that they have accomplished this year.
I just wanted to take a moment to share some news that is happening in my personal life. My husband and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our first child in July. This pregnancy has not been easy on me, and as such I have decided to go on leave starting Monday, January 26th.
The para assigned to take over my position is not known at this point, but school administration and the district are working very hard to find a permanent substitute. I plan to visit the classroom periodically throughout the remainder of the school year, to see how everyone is doing.
It has been a great pleasure getting to know your child these past several months and I am confident they will make a smooth transition.

Aw that sounds really good, I'm sure they'll understand where you're coming from! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->