Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I think the letter touches in everything Jess. Worth giving them a personal email addy if they want to contact you?

Mommysylvia, dizziness and headache are both pregnancy symptoms so it's possible!

Jess, I think that letter sounds great. Very heartfelt!

Mary, hoping for your BFP! I hope your feelings mean good things.

Over here, heading to the doc on Monday. I have to have my annual appt, plus a coloscopy and potential biopsy if they see anything. That means we may not be able to try this cycle due to timing and healing time. We shall see. My ultimate fear is that I'll have some bad cells again (I had a leep a year ago), and have to have surgery and maybe never able to have kids. I know it doesn't help to stress, so just trying to remain positive!

Well I'm going to sleep now... I'm googling way too much freaking out about not getting a dark positive lol then again my last period was the 26th and my cycles are irregular but last two cycles have been 32 days. So maybe I'm just really early.

I had implantation 5 days ago so I couldn't be that early unless I just implanted early? Hmmm.... I think too much!!!! Lol

Tomorrow I will take FRER wish me luck! FX it at least gets a little darker

I've had that both pregnancy and non pregnancy related.

I created my letter to the parents informing them of my leave. I feel so bad about leaving but need to make sure my own baby is safe. What do you guys think?

Dear Parents,
It has been such a pleasure teaching your child this year. I have truly enjoyed every minute of our time together, and am so proud of all that they have accomplished this year.
I just wanted to take a moment to share some news that is happening in my personal life. My husband and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our first child in July. This pregnancy has not been easy on me, and as such I have decided to go on leave starting Monday, January 26th.
The para assigned to take over my position is not known at this point, but school administration and the district are working very hard to find a permanent substitute. I plan to visit the classroom periodically throughout the remainder of the school year, to see how everyone is doing.
It has been a great pleasure getting to know your child these past several months and I am confident they will make a smooth transition.

Sounds great to me :D

Jess, I think that letter sounds great. Very heartfelt!

Mary, hoping for your BFP! I hope your feelings mean good things.

Over here, heading to the doc on Monday. I have to have my annual appt, plus a coloscopy and potential biopsy if they see anything. That means we may not be able to try this cycle due to timing and healing time. We shall see. My ultimate fear is that I'll have some bad cells again (I had a leep a year ago), and have to have surgery and maybe never able to have kids. I know it doesn't help to stress, so just trying to remain positive!

Good luck with your appointment hun, I trust and have faith that all will go well :hugs:

Well I'm going to sleep now... I'm googling way too much freaking out about not getting a dark positive lol then again my last period was the 26th and my cycles are irregular but last two cycles have been 32 days. So maybe I'm just really early.

I had implantation 5 days ago so I couldn't be that early unless I just implanted early? Hmmm.... I think too much!!!! Lol

Tomorrow I will take FRER wish me luck! FX it at least gets a little darker

FX I hope you get a nice line on that FRER! Cannot wait to see the test!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've had that both pregnancy and non pregnancy related.

I created my letter to the parents informing them of my leave. I feel so bad about leaving but need to make sure my own baby is safe. What do you guys think?

Dear Parents,
It has been such a pleasure teaching your child this year. I have truly enjoyed every minute of our time together, and am so proud of all that they have accomplished this year.
I just wanted to take a moment to share some news that is happening in my personal life. My husband and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our first child in July. This pregnancy has not been easy on me, and as such I have decided to go on leave starting Monday, January 26th.
The para assigned to take over my position is not known at this point, but school administration and the district are working very hard to find a permanent substitute. I plan to visit the classroom periodically throughout the remainder of the school year, to see how everyone is doing.
It has been a great pleasure getting to know your child these past several months and I am confident they will make a smooth transition.

Great letter Jess. Id be happy with this coming from Aiden's teacher so i think u did an A+ job :) yay, the teacher gets an A! :haha: I'm very happy your taking the time off for yourself.
How are you feeling?

My bbs hurt so bad today. And my damn runny nose is back!!! I dont have the rest of the cold to go with it this cycle, thankfully, but since 2dpo ive noticed my nose slowly getting runny again. Weird. Maybe I have a very weak immune system right now. We'll see if these thing will lead to my BFP this time around very soon....its never soon enough tho! Lol :)

My bbs hurt so bad today. And my damn runny nose is back!!! I dont have the rest of the cold to go with it this cycle, thankfully, but since 2dpo ive noticed my nose slowly getting runny again. Weird. Maybe I have a very weak immune system right now. We'll see if these thing will lead to my BFP this time around very soon....its never soon enough tho! Lol :)

These seem like good signs! Fx!!!

I guess I should add serious constipation to my little list of possible symptoms. I dont think I've been like this since I was pregnant with Aiden but I know that's not a great sign to go on. It could just be something I've been eating. Alls I know is it hurts! (sorry tmi) lol.

I still cant believe Aiden will be 7 in 13 days! He's getting too big too quick!

That all sounds really good Mary!!! Is Aiden having a party?

That all sounds really good Mary!!! Is Aiden having a party?

indeed! :). His birthday is one of my favorite days of the year! We're going to go somewhere called "Krazy Kids". Its a huge indoor jungle gym...kinda like chucky cheese but a much bigger play place. They have a birthday party room for us to do pizza and cake in so it should go well :). I know Aiden will have a ton of fun, especially since 2 of his best friends are having their parties the same day (just found out last night! Thankfully they picked the same place at least!) so there will probably be a total of 25-40 kids with the 3 birthdays put together...lol. I better get ready for all of those krazy kids! :haha: It'll be a good time. :)

I'm doing alright Mary, same ol same ole. Aidensmommy party sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Sounds like a blast Mary!
Is it just me or is your tww dragging a bit??? :haha: I'm so impatient! I cannot wait for anything!!!

Mary runny/stuffy nose was one of my first symptoms! It probably started after I got my BFP but it has definitely been there ever since. The party sounds epic :)

Thanks ladies! I wish I could invite you all!
Melewen, I'm hoping soo hard that this is it for me!

Ive had this tug right behind my belly button for about 5mins now. Ive had pressure all a.m in my left side but now it literally feels like something's pulling my belly button in. Almost like its being suctioned in....does this sound familiar to any of you pregnant ladies?! I'm trying not to get excited but I've never experienced anything quite like this before. Usually I feel a "stabbing" pain, if anything or like something is pushing on me from the inside but this is opposite. Its an actual "tug". Idk, I guess we have to wait and see, darn it!
Pamela, this TWW certainly is going to drag for me now, after what I just felt!

Now that tugging is gone...lol. That didn't last long. But I'm still hopeful that it turns out to of meant something! FX!!

That does sound like something new. I can't say that I've had the tug before but it could be that I didn't notice it.

Fx fx so tightly for you Mary!!! :dust:

Thanks ladies! I wish I could invite you all!
Melewen, I'm hoping soo hard that this is it for me!

Ive had this tug right behind my belly button for about 5mins now. Ive had pressure all a.m in my left side but now it literally feels like something's pulling my belly button in. Almost like its being suctioned in....does this sound familiar to any of you pregnant ladies?! I'm trying not to get excited but I've never experienced anything quite like this before. Usually I feel a "stabbing" pain, if anything or like something is pushing on me from the inside but this is opposite. Its an actual "tug". Idk, I guess we have to wait and see, darn it!
Pamela, this TWW certainly is going to drag for me now, after what I just felt!

I felt the pinching by bellybutton once a day from 3-5dpo then it went away

FX BFP is what it means for me as well :)

mommysylvia, did u use ur frer yet? Knowing you got that faint line on the .88 test, I really think frer will give you a definite line. Frer read my levels of less than 10 before and I know the tests uve been using reads levels of 25 and frer almost always picks up levels of 20 or above, plus ur levels most likely rose from yest so I think you'd see a line that makes you feel better about the other faint lines. I'm really curious over here wondering how dark it'll be! Lol. I'm so impatient. Like I said yesterday, many women dont get a line until after AF is due with the tests uve been using OR they get really light lines for a few days. I do see some women who say those tests are good for progression but most ladies say they didn't see it getting darker until 14-15dpo AND THEN they noticed progression with the darkness of the test line. I wouldn't be too worried..I bet frer will be more than reassuring for you. Your test from yest was def darker than the first test u posted so I believe ur levels rose from the first test. Anyway, cant wait for u to use that frer!!!!! FX!

Yes FX you get a BFP you really deserve it you're so helpful :)

https://i62.tinypic.com/2cqfeya.jpg

I don't understand :'(
I have all the symptoms. I just got nauseous for the first time last night just from eating a banana.
My last period was on the 26th and I've been having a 32 day cycle lately.... So I REALLY REALLY hoping I'm just too early. I had the IB (twice) and everything. Ugh I'm so down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->