Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary, I hope this cycle nr 22 is your one! Sorry about ear ache, that never is fun. Feel better soon hun :hugs:

I'm with Jess, we've done it all ttc so we've probably seen it all as well - nothing TMI

Sorry if this makes someone squimish.
I've had bad lower back and stomach pain since, this started. Now its dark red blood with stringy brown ewcm..... Pain subsided at 10:30pm. I really wish there was a miracle here and I could still have a viable pregnancy if I was. I was already getting my hopes up seeing girls get their BFPs late....I couldn't help to think its because DH and I BD last night...its been two weeks already so I said hey might as well lol.... But it was nothing crazy enough to hurt me. Idk ..I wish it was so simple to get answers...... Any experiences on this cm with blood???

What was the outcome?
I'm pretty sure I'm out I just need some reassurance
https://i58.tinypic.com/25qsq61.jpg

I have not experienced this but it could be due to :sex: and the stringy CM could be your DH's :spermy: FX it really is and not an impending :af:...

:dust::dust::dust:

I have not experience this but it could be due to :sex: and the stringy CM could be your DH's :spermy: FX it really is and not an impending :af:...

Thank you....I really would love for it to be just that. So far I just used one pad through out the whole day which wasnt fully filled I just wanted to switch to tampon before I went to bed. Pains are back... They're just a dull ache in my lower stomach and back.

I never experienced ib or old blood. For me, any sign of blood was normally AF. I definitely haven't experienced this before. I hope it's more what daphne said!

Mommysylvia, I'm sorry, but that looks like the start to AF to ME. :-\. Ive seen AF start in too many different ways for myself and others who shared pics. Sometimes it looks brown or dark at the beginning due to left over old blood coming out, u know? Ive had AF start looking like that, light pink mixed with tons of watery cm, and just regular red blood. It can differ every month. I personally have never experienced IB but ive seen many, many pics and they all look so different. Spotting or bleeding at this point in your cycle makes me believe you oed on day 16-19 and this may be AF rearing her ugly face :(. Ill still keep these fingers crossed for u! Anything can happen while TTC so ur not out unless the witch shows full force.

Its another awful snow storm here today so I'm probably going to be going for my blood work tomorrow, which will be fine at 8dpo. FX all looks good!
I still have a killer headache, AF cramps on and off, still sore bbs, and a lower back ache. My nose is so runny again at this point :-\. Other then that, I don't feel much yet. Oh I forgot the wonderful skin breakouts ive had since 1/2 dpo. I have this one red dot on my cheek that won't go away! Its driving me crazy! Lol.

As for my chart, I'm pretty happy with it so far. Its differ than usual. At 7dpo, my temp usually rises, ALOT, but this cycle its pretty stable. I'm hoping for a dip followed by a spike tomorrow and Tues but just my temp continuing to rise would be a good sign too, since we know I get dips alot throughout my tww. No huge dips or crazy rise at 7dpo looks good to me :) And I most commonly get dips at 5dpo, rather than 4dpo so maybe that change will be good for me. FX!

Mary, those symptoms are so promising..... FX they lead you to your well-deserved :bfp:.... I agree with you, your chart is looking good..... And with a different pattern... :wohoo:

Fx Mary! I hope your bloods go well tomorrow. Take advantage of the cold to get lots of cuddles in :)

I'm loving your chart and hope you get your BFP is just around the corner! :hugs:

Mommysylvia, I'm optimistic for you and I hope you can still get your BFP!
I unfortunately have also had af start like that :( It is different for everyone though so it might not be af for you.

Mary fx so much for you!!!! Everything is sounding great :)

Thank you ladies :). Im hoping the difference in my chart pattern so far is a good sign...FX FX FX!! I almost tested this a m just to see if anything would show but I couldn't hold my pee long enough to get my hands on my cup lol. Idk why but I get frequent urination every cycle after O...progesterone probably. Hopefully this month its more than that! :). I'm going to try testing tomorrow with a wondfo though. It'll prob be a bit too early but I probably won't be able to resist...lol :). Fx for a great surprise for us to share with Aiden right around his bday :)

Mommysylvia I hate to say it but that looks like the start of AF to me. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. In your signature you say dd 1 and dd 2. Forgive me for being confused here as I thought you had 2 boys.

Mary everything is sounding great. I hope this is finally it for you. Now go get your bloods so we have something to oooo and aaaa about!

AFM still sick as sick could be. I thought the ms was supposed to be going away, not getting stronger! I'm just trying to make it to Tuesday because then I can go to Ob intake for fluids rather than the er.

Ah Jess, sorry you're still not feeling better.
I really hope it will go away soon :hugs:

I'm going to ER around 4 because the pain is unbearable and I need to make sure I don't have anything wrong down there even if its not a chem. I'm crying right now in pain. Its mainly on my left lower side constant stabbing pain and on my lower back.

Mommysylvia I hate to say it but that looks like the start of AF to me. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. In your signature you say dd 1 and dd 2. Forgive me for being confused here as I thought you had 2 boys.

Mary everything is sounding great. I hope this is finally it for you. Now go get your bloods so we have something to oooo and aaaa about!

AFM still sick as sick could be. I thought the ms was supposed to be going away, not getting stronger! I'm just trying to make it to Tuesday because then I can go to Ob intake for fluids rather than the er.

Aww Jess, feel better!! My bff had AM sickness her WHOLE pregnancy with his baby boy :-\. I felt so bad seeing her, I can only imagine how ur feeling! I was lucky enough not to experience it too bad, YET. I have a feeling its going to be one of the things Ill have to deal with in my next pregnancy, but I'm def praying I get lucky again! lol. I really hope you feel better soon. I remember the two wks when I did feel sick while pregnant with widen CLEAR AS DAY because it was THAT bad. Its like a constant feeling in ur belly that u just cant shake!! :( Go away a.m sickness!!!!!

And ill def be going for my blood work tomorrow IF I can get there. We are being hit with a Northeastern storm and are expecting another 12-26 inches tomorrow. Ugh. I really hope I can get there or my HSG will have to wait another damn month. If I miss my bloods, hopefully I at least get my BFP this cycle so I won't need to worry about the HSG :). FX!

So what's ur opinion, do u think if I got bloods on day 9, do u think that'd be ok? I know 8dpo is fine with a 13 day LP but I'm not sure about day 9. I'm actually going to google it but still would like ur opinion :)

FEEL BETTER SOON!!!! :hugs:

I'm going to ER around 4 because the pain is unbearable and I need to make sure I don't have anything wrong down there even if its not a chem. I'm crying right now in pain. Its mainly on my left lower side constant stabbing pain and on my lower back.

I'm sorry hun. :(. This sounds like how my period feels every damn cycle. I just had u/s's for It and all was completely normal so hopefully its just a heavy start to AF coming on. That's what's been happening to me every month. I literally cry and lay in bed for the first 2 days or AF now. Its bad. I know I had a cyst for a couple of those cycles.
Anyway I wish you the best and ill be praying for you. I'm very happy your going to the ER. They can usually figure out what's causing the pain, if there's a cause other then menstrual cramps. I NEVER used to have painful periods up until about a year ago. My doc said as we get older, it can, and usually will change for your personal self. I hope you get an answer today and I hope everything's ok with you! Also, mention the possibility of a cyst to them cuz horrible lower left side stabbing pain is what I felt when my cyst "burst" about 9yrs back. And even now when I have a cyst cyst (not just the one that forms when the egg is released after O but an "all the time" thing) it feels like stabbing pains, as well. Idk if ull even see this first but wanted to mention bringing that up but im sure they'll notice if you have one. Hopefully they do a scan. Again, best of luck! Feel better hun :(. I hate those stupid WalMart tests!!! I had a tough time the month they screwed with DH and I as well. Keep your head up and stay strong! I just pray ur a healthy woman and nothings wrong!!

Oh my, lol I never even noticed I put dd on both. Yes I have two sons I don't know why I put that. Thank you for pointing that out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->