Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Nice low pre-O temps. Based on my fertility monitor peak reading and almost pos OPK, I'm guessing I'll O on a nice healthy CD13 which will throw me into the TWW a tad early. I'm very optimistic this month. Fx!

GOOD LUCK! CD 13 is my usual O day as well :). Go day 13! Time to get that final Baby Dancing in! :haha:. I hope you have an amazing O and see a BFP by the end of ur TWW! FX FX FX!

:dust:

Mary, I'm so happy that you got your referral!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Thank u! I'm soo incredibly grateful for this opportunity! Its all I can think about!!! :)

Today my mind will def be elsewhere tho. My poor lil Aiden has been puking all night and DH gets put under today to have 2 very impacted wisdom teeth pulled. I feel so bad for Aiden and I know DH is going to be in pain too. My poor boys :( Hopefully Aidens feeling better at some point today, as his birthday is tomorrow. I cant stand to see him THIS sick. It breaks my heart.

June, ur chart looks great! I like how ur temps are slopping upwards. FX a BFP is on its way! :)

Good luck sunshne!!! :dust:

Sorry to hear that your son is sick :( Good luck to your DH too! And did you see my other post saying I'm in NH too! My DH works for the state just like your mom! :thumbup:

Oh wow!! I missed that post! That's so funny ur in NH! NH is soo small that I never thought id find anyone here! Lol.
I do know they have different policy's for the state employees insurance and different co-pays, coverage %, and all that so make sure u call your insurance company to see what they cover for you, if ever need to that is. I do know they cover IUI for me as well so that may be an option for u too If you ever need to look into it.
Anyway, that's really cool you live in NH :). What a small world! If you don't mind me asking, where does ur DH work?

Dh said to me last night as we were laying down for bed, "Wow. We are really going to be parents again. I'm at a loss of words knowing a little me will be living in your tummy within the next 5 months!! Its really going to happen!" He and I are both over joyed, as you can imagine. This will be the first time DH gets to experience fatherhood from the very start, as Aiden was 3 when DH and I got together. I'm extremely excited to go through the amazing pregnancy journey with him :). I know IVF will work! I know it! Now can we just fast forward the next month so we can truly get started?! Lol :haha:. Really, for once, I'm actually calm about TTC, overly excited but calm. I actually don't look at the wait as being a long time but that's probably because this is much more of a definite that I'll have my BFP within the next few months. The only thing I'm not quite calm about is actually getting the process started. Once I'm in the RE's office and have a better idea of timing, Ill be able to relax completely.

In the meantime, I'm going to be eating healthier than ever, drinking more water then ever, and I'm getting new prenatals today. I want to make sure my body's the best it can be for when the procedure does start.

Omg dhs Aunt was so funny when she heard we have IVF coverage. She's like his mother. But anyway, she says "Well you guys need to go immediately! Can they do it next week? Id call now and set it up for next week." LoL. She made me laugh. I WISH we could go next week and begin the retrieval! She doesn't know much about fertility treatment but hey, she can only hope right?! :haha: She's literally just as worried as I am about the time frame. Her heart broke, along with dh & I, when we had our chemical 1 1/2yrs ago & She has been praying we get pregnant again ever since. I cant wait to tell her, and everyone else that our IVF was a success! :)

Also, I dont think I'm going to do the repeat HSG anymore. I am worried that it'll mess with my uterus before IVF and I def cant have that happen. I just wish I could tell other women if the enzymes at least cleared out the passage, even if more time was needed to heal adhesions and such. Maybe after we have our LO, ill go back and see if its open or not :). We decided to skip any uneeded steps so they can concentrate on our IVF only. They use the blood results to determine how much meds to give each person for a round of IVF so I do need my 7dpo b/w still but that'll be done right around the time I first meet with my RE.. It'll be perfect timing! :happydance:

Incase I'm too busy taking care of my boys today, I want to say good luck to each and everyone of you! :dust:
And for all u preggo ladies, I hope ur feeling as good as can be! No more m/s aloud!!!

This will be the first time DH gets to experience fatherhood from the very start, as Aiden was 3 when DH and I got together.

I can relate. DH is childless, too. And, when we got together mine were 18 and 16. So, he's truly never experienced anything like being a parent. I SO want to take this journey with him!

This will be the first time DH gets to experience fatherhood from the very start, as Aiden was 3 when DH and I got together.

I can relate. DH is childless, too. And, when we got together mine were 18 and 16. So, he's truly never experienced anything like being a parent. I SO want to take this journey with him!

Exactly! Its such an amazing journey and both of our dhs WILL experience it! I'm very excited for all of our BFP's! Everyone should get the chance to experience parenthood, if thats something they want. I truly hope ur sticky bean comes ASAP and ill be joining u shortly after :) FX!

Okay I hope I get everyone in this post :hugs:

Mary
I hope that both DH and Aiden feels better very soon! Especially Aiden because his birthday is tomorrow and nobody should be sick on their birthday!!
I'm so excited for you and DH with the IVF and so amazing that he will get to experience it from the beginning :dance:

Snshine
I hope your symtoms will give you that sticky BFP in a few more days!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTC74
Keep at the :sex: and go get that eggy! :wohoo: FX for you hun!!

June
Chart is looking good so far! If you are hoping for the BFP at the moment I'm hoping with you! :hugs:

Mommysylvia
I LOOOOVVVEEEE seeing your temps in your signature!!!! Yay for temping :yipee:
Are you enjoying it so far? I was hooked since day 1 :haha:

Mommysylvia

Uh YES!!! Im hooked! Everyday I just keep thinking to myself "Can it be tomorrow already so I can temp again?!" It really makes me wants to go ahead and TTC despite everything now since I will know what each dip and rise means. I'm temping vaginally so it can be more accurate :) I tried to sweet talk my hubby yesterday saying "Baaaabe? I have a really good feeling about this cycle, and just think about it I won't need as many tests because if my temps drop then there's a big chance I'm not so onto the next cycle". He just shook his head, we shall see. I'll do some more convincing today lol

Mommysylvia

Uh YES!!! Im hooked! Everyday I just keep thinking to myself "Can it be tomorrow already so I can temp again?!" It really makes me wants to go ahead and TTC despite everything now since I will know what each dip and rise means. I'm temping vaginally so it can be more accurate :) I tried to sweet talk my hubby yesterday saying "Baaaabe? I have a really good feeling about this cycle, and just think about it I won't need as many tests because if my temps drop then there's a big chance I'm not so onto the next cycle". He just shook his head, we shall see. I'll do some more convincing today lol

Are you gonna do OPK as well? Happy for you on the temping..... Can't wait for your TWW <3 FX

Thank u! I'm soo incredibly grateful for this opportunity! Its all I can think about!!! :)

Today my mind will def be elsewhere tho. My poor lil Aiden has been puking all night and DH gets put under today to have 2 very impacted wisdom teeth pulled. I feel so bad for Aiden and I know DH is going to be in pain too. My poor boys :( Hopefully Aidens feeling better at some point today, as his birthday is tomorrow. I cant stand to see him THIS sick. It breaks my heart.

June, ur chart looks great! I like how ur temps are slopping upwards. FX a BFP is on its way! :)

Thanks, although we are taking a break, a surprise "whoopsie" bfp would be fantastic :) My chart always looks promising, so I am not getting my hopes up. My temps are pretty smooth/stable rise though so that's different - they have always been really up and down. I also Oed 2-3 days earlier than usual, which I heard can be good. I don't really have any symptoms of anything - my boobs hurt pretty bad right after O but the past couple days that has eased up to barely tender except around the nipples, inner sides. I had a tiny spot of rusty yellowish brown on my liner yesterday which was a bit odd. But never had a dip in my chart. I wonder if a decent rise without that can still mean implantation? All I can do is keep charting and wait for AF next week. UGH

Mary
I hope that both DH and Aiden feels better very soon! Especially Aiden because his birthday is tomorrow and nobody should be sick on their birthday!!
I'm so excited for you and DH with the IVF and so amazing that he will get to experience it from the beginning :dance:

Snshine
I hope your symtoms will give you that sticky BFP in a few more days!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTC74
Keep at the :sex: and go get that eggy! :wohoo: FX for you hun!!

June
Chart is looking good so far! If you are hoping for the BFP at the moment I'm hoping with you! :hugs:

Mommysylvia

Well... this is the first cycle we are officially on a break, but we had sex on my CD11 - I have always Oed CD13-15, so when I took an OPK and it was negative, we decided not to worry and didn't use protection. Well, next day my temp shoots up and all the OPKs get lighter and lighter... so we did it the day I Oed. Whoopsie. I can't imagine I'd get a BFP as we used normal lube and I got up immediately after to pee. But we would still be happy if it happened! My temp rose quite a bit again this morning at 10DPO and I'm getting twinges around my right ovary area... but I think I have felt that before and clearly it was nothing. I hate that there's no almost-positive indicators for all women!!!

Hey ladies! May I join you? I'm currently at 13dpo. Took a First Response yesterday morning and BFN... I've had some symptoms since I O'd: Cramping and pinching in stomach, a few headaches and backaches, and smelling weird things. I've also been STARVING shortly after meals which is not normal for me! I have a 30 day cycle so AF isn't due for another 3 days.... The wait is killing me =( Anyone else with me?

Mary I am so elated for your new journey.. I am literally so excited for all of your updates and can't wait to see those two pink lines!! When will you start IVF do you think? Would you be testing around March 22?! Because that would be too weird.. just thought I'd ask :D

YOu also might want to check out this section on the natural fertility info website, I loved it!: https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-ivf-success

Mommysylvia so excited you're temping!! Another chart to stalk... mwaaaahahahahahahahaah

June if you have IB there's definitely no need for a dip! Do you usually spot ever? I had an implantation dip but no spotting so getting one or the other is usually the lucky part. And trust me, many many women have gotten up to pee and have used regular lube and still gotten pg! The day of O is technically not the most fertile ever unless you did in the morning (or at least that's what I've read) but we DTD on the day I o'd and 2 days before so it could have been either! Maybe you're feeling re-addicted and will keep TTC? I'm so evil!

Mary you might also like the castor oil packs and fertility self-massage for tubal blockages. I actually have the video if you'd like me to link you! It's pretty expensive for what it is

Mommysylvia

Are you gonna do OPK as well? Happy for you on the temping..... Can't wait for your TWW <3 FX

No sadly not yet...I'll stick to the temping right now. Thank you, hopefully God let's a miracle happen this cycle since were not actively trying but I really want to next month!!

Thanks, although we are taking a break, a surprise "whoopsie" bfp would be fantastic :) My chart always looks promising, so I am not getting my hopes up. My temps are pretty smooth/stable rise though so that's different - they have always been really up and down. I also Oed 2-3 days earlier than usual, which I heard can be good. I don't really have any symptoms of anything - my boobs hurt pretty bad right after O but the past couple days that has eased up to barely tender except around the nipples, inner sides. I had a tiny spot of rusty yellowish brown on my liner yesterday which was a bit odd. But never had a dip in my chart. I wonder if a decent rise without that can still mean implantation? All I can do is keep charting and wait for AF next week. UGH

That's what I won't mind.... A surprise "whoopsie" :)

Mary I am so elated for your new journey.. I am literally so excited for all of your updates and can't wait to see those two pink lines!! When will you start IVF do you think? Would you be testing around March 22?! Because that would be too weird.. just thought I'd ask :D

YOu also might want to check out this section on the natural fertility info website, I loved it!: https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-ivf-success

Mommysylvia so excited you're temping!! Another chart to stalk... mwaaaahahahahahahahaah

June if you have IB there's definitely no need for a dip! Do you usually spot ever? I had an implantation dip but no spotting so getting one or the other is usually the lucky part. And trust me, many many women have gotten up to pee and have used regular lube and still gotten pg! The day of O is technically not the most fertile ever unless you did in the morning (or at least that's what I've read) but we DTD on the day I o'd and 2 days before so it could have been either! Maybe you're feeling re-addicted and will keep TTC? I'm so evil!

Hehe, no. Along with us needing a break (and we both still want one), my doctor is super relieved I am back on bipolar meds and getting stable for a while before entertaining the ttc idea again. We will just be more careful from now on and use protection after my period stops until it's clear O is over. We DTD I think around 3PM on that day and not at all the days before, as I was not feeling well. So this would be a miracle sweet pea and not really what we want right now, but whatever fate wants, it gets.

Hey ladies! May I join you? I'm currently at 13dpo. Took a First Response yesterday morning and BFN... I've had some symptoms since I O'd: Cramping and pinching in stomach, a few headaches and backaches, and smelling weird things. I've also been STARVING shortly after meals which is not normal for me! I have a 30 day cycle so AF isn't due for another 3 days.... The wait is killing me =( Anyone else with me?

Fx your BFP is just being shy!!!!!!! :hugs: welcome!

Kenna, can you please move your gende scan up like 21 days please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->