Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:hi: Joyful4Jesus

Welcome to the group hun! I hope your BFP will show and is just being a bit shy. As you mentioned AF not due yet so there is still time.

FX and tons of :dust:

It's official ONE BIG HEALTHY BABY!!!!

:dance:THE "Y" CHROMOSOME PENETRADED THE "X" CHROMOSOME
:dance:

:dance:We Are Having A Boy!!! And it's 100% definite this time. :dance:

Congrats mdscpa!!! A boy! How exciting!!!

9 DPO for me today and I'm feeling really warm. I slept in a t-shirt last night and it's pretty chilly here in NH...usually I wear a sweatshirt to bed and sleep under 2 blankets. I don't know, maybe I'm coming down with something. But my belly feels bloated...like there's a big bubble in there and I'm having little cramps under my belly button but above my pubic area...right in the middle. Boobs are still not sore, which is very bizarre for me in the TWW.

Congrats mdscpa!!! :)

Can someone look at my chart (I'm a first timer) and tell me what do you think the temp drop of .4 is from? Last cycle I wasn't sure but it seemed I ovulated on cd16

Can someone look at my chart (I'm a first timer) and tell me what do you think the temp drop of .4 is from? Last cycle I wasn't sure but it seemed I ovulated on cd16

Since we haven't seen your CD1 temp it's hard to know if this dip could be your O day... Once your temp shift tomorrow (high temp) plus another 2 more days that's when FF will give you CH (crosshairs) and confirm your O today.... I always BD when my temp is lower or dipped.

Since we haven't seen your CD1 temp it's hard to know if this dip could be your O day... Once your temp shift tomorrow (high temp) plus another 2 more days that's when FF will give you CH (crosshairs) and confirm your O today.... I always BD when my temp is lower or dipped.

I barely bought the thermometer :( Well the good thing is were not trying so I won't worry as much I'm just trying to know my cycle better I didn't know what the dip was for. So it could mean upcoming ovulation when it dips?

Yes. Normally you get a dip followed by a series of higher temps which indicate ovulation.

I barely bought the thermometer :( Well the good thing is were not trying so I won't worry as much I'm just trying to know my cycle better I didn't know what the dip was for. So it could mean upcoming ovulation when it dips?

It's ok hun.... at least you got few temps prior to O..... And it's better than seeing higher temps when you first try it.... Oh, Pamela just started her temping few days before her O and they weren't really trying at all and look what she got.... Maybe same thing will happen to you.... FX hun.

I think u may be oing today :) Usually when u see a big dip, u want to BD if u haven't been already. If u see a good rise tomorrow, odds are you are 1dpo but u need 3 high temps before you know for sure and FF will give u 3dpo ch's. Yay for charting!!

It's ok hun.... at least you got few temps prior to O..... And it's better than seeing higher temps when you first try it.... Oh, Pamela just started her temping few days before her O and they weren't really trying at all and look what she got.... Maybe same thing will happen to you.... FX hun.

Its so hard to wait till the next day to temp again...I love it!
What's Pamela's screen name?

Congrats Daphne!!!! I had a feeling it was a boy, just from ur very high beta at the very beginning of your pregnancy. Yay!! :)

Mommysylvia, I didn't realize others answered for u before I did but I will say, even without ur CD1 temp, I'm pretty positive that this dip either means ur Oing today or ull O within the next day or two, more than likely. Todays dip was def low enough to be an O dip :) FX!

Just remember to keep BDing every day or every other day until u see a rise higher then the temps u were able to get pre-o tho. Although u didn't get many temps in, it doesn't matter, just having the ones u have will help u pinpoint O just fine ;). I cant wait to see if u get ur rise tomorrow! FX FX!

Do high betas mean boy?! Jess and I had them too.. I have a feeling ours is a boy too but no reason for that other than cold feet and itchy clear skin :rofl: really useful determiners huh?! I am so excited Daphne's having a BOY!

Do high betas mean boy?! Jess and I had them too.. I have a feeling ours is a boy too but no reason for that other than cold feet and itchy clear skin :rofl: really useful determiners huh?! I am so excited Daphne's having a BOY!

Its just a theory. Its not always true but for me it was, and it looks like Daphne as well :). I know u can have a boy or girl with any beta # but who knows! There's been some studies saying this is the case, but I'm just being silly :haha: Now I cant wait to see what u and jess are having!

I think u may be oing today :) Usually when u see a big dip, u want to BD if u haven't been already. If u see a good rise tomorrow, odds are you are 1dpo but u need 3 high temps before you know for sure and FF will give u 3dpo ch's. Yay for charting!!

Don't tell me that Mary....don't get me all excited!!! Lol I want to try so BAD omg its killing me having to wait. I need to convince him tonight. He was too tired yesterday from work. Hopefully I see good temps tomorrow :);

Mommysylvia, I'm Pamela :D

I think I posted my chart a few pages back. I started temping cd 12 I think and then ovulated on cd 16.

You'll see how exciting it will be once FF confirms o for you!

My fave photos so far are as follows:

Side view profile.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/3D-04_zps2f93ddfc.jpg

Top view with his feet. Wanna eat those little toes. :dance:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/3D-01_zpsd7cc1eeb.jpg

Feet making <3 shape.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/2D-06_zpsb04e140d.jpg

Cheryl, what i read few months back is that higher HCG could mean a girl and usually they get picked up early in the TWW when using HPT. Thats why i thought i'll be having a girl. But i know 2 other ladies here who got early :bfp: at 8 and 10dpo who are having a boy as well. Pam, you also got an early :bfp: and high betas so maybe my prediction is wrong and you'll also get a boy.... :dance:

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! Bb's got more sore last night, and I think are starting to fill out!!! NOT normal for me! Still getting cramps and stomach pains. AF is due tomorrow, and I'm trying to hold out on testing until then.

Mdscpa - What precious photos!! Congratulations =) =)

Thank you joyful4Jesus. Praying you'll get your rainbow baby. I too didn't test til 14dpo (a day shy before AF). FX for a nice line tomorrow. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->