Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I tested the MOST meaningless wives' tale of dangling the ring over your belly.. I tested it twice because the first time it immediately started going in a circle and the next time the way I just basically flung it over my belly it was going back and forth for a second then started going in a circle too!

:blue:???? Hahaha

Thank you, mdscpa =) And I'm not sure what I was thinking.... I was positive today was Friday (Hopefully that's a sign of pregnancy, right? Lol)! So AF isn't due until Sat. *sigh* We'll see if I can hold out that long! I'm at 14dpo today. Thanks for the encouragement!

Oh maybe you got early pregnancy brain.... FX it really is. Cant wait to see your test....

I tested the MOST meaningless wives' tale of dangling the ring over your belly.. I tested it twice because the first time it immediately started going in a circle and the next time the way I just basically flung it over my belly it was going back and forth for a second then started going in a circle too!

Well, you got correct predictions just by my bump so hopefully you get yours correct as well when you finally start showing your bump.... I never tried lots of old wives tale though. :haha:

My temp went down this morning, that's probably a sign AF will come, right? She is due next Thurs. according to FF but if my cycle resumes its normal 14-15 day LP it should come Mon. or Tues. I guess it's too early for this dip to mean much, it could go up again. Grr. Waiting stinks.

Completely agree, Starryjune. This TWW has felt like two months lol. I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with temping... In the past, I've always just monitored CM and O cramps.
I'm going to give in and test tomorrow morning...Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait!

Question though: Has anyone else experienced extreme hunger in their TWW, even after eating recently? The only time I ever felt that was when I was pregnant last time, but I've been feeling it again this week. It's almost a nauseating feeling, like I'm so hungry I'm going to throw up, but I ate a large meal a few hours before! Any thoughts?!

Completely agree, Starryjune. This TWW has felt like two months lol. I'm sorry, I don't have much experience with temping... In the past, I've always just monitored CM and O cramps.
I'm going to give in and test tomorrow morning...Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait!

Question though: Has anyone else experienced extreme hunger in their TWW, even after eating recently? The only time I ever felt that was when I was pregnant last time, but I've been feeling it again this week. It's almost a nauseating feeling, like I'm so hungry I'm going to throw up, but I ate a large meal a few hours before! Any thoughts?!

I have had the extreme hunger thing most cycles, it must be a pms thing for me. It's like, I feel nauseous but ravenously hungry at the same time. I am never satisfied for long. It happens most but not all cycles and it's the worst the week after O. This cycle I have had a decreased appetite and little nausea - that comes and goes and has only been an issue the past 2 days (10-11DPO). I hate that nothing or everything could be a symptom of pregnancy OR pms!!

Mommysylvia, I'm Pamela :D

I think I posted my chart a few pages back. I started temping cd 12 I think and then ovulated on cd 16.

You'll see how exciting it will be once FF confirms o for you!

Oh okay lol I'll search for your chart.... Were you NTNP too or TTC?
Yes I can't wait till I see those cross hairs!

I have had the extreme hunger thing most cycles, it must be a pms thing for me. It's like, I feel nauseous but ravenously hungry at the same time. I am never satisfied for long. It happens most but not all cycles and it's the worst the week after O. This cycle I have had a decreased appetite and little nausea - that comes and goes and has only been an issue the past 2 days (10-11DPO). I hate that nothing or everything could be a symptom of pregnancy OR pms!!

Starryjune - That's pretty much exactly what I have been having too, except that it is not normal for me. Still, makes me lose a little hope...

Starryjune - That's pretty much exactly what I have been having too, except that it is not normal for me. Still, makes me lose a little hope...

Don't lose hope! If it's not normal for YOU, it could very well mean a BFP is coming instead of AF. And I am suspicious that I have such a lack of appetite. Plus my boobs are so big they keep popping out of my bra. I am literally about to leave work to go buy a new one.

Congrats mdscpa!!! :)

Can someone look at my chart (I'm a first timer) and tell me what do you think the temp drop of .4 is from? Last cycle I wasn't sure but it seemed I ovulated on cd16

I think u may be oing today :) Usually when u see a big dip, u want to BD if u haven't been already. If u see a good rise tomorrow, odds are you are 1dpo but u need 3 high temps before you know for sure and FF will give u 3dpo ch's. Yay for charting!!

Don't tell me that Mary....don't get me all excited!!! Lol I want to try so BAD omg its killing me having to wait. I need to convince him tonight. He was too tired yesterday from work. Hopefully I see good temps tomorrow :);

I think o will be today as well

Cheryl, what i read few months back is that higher HCG could mean a girl and usually they get picked up early in the TWW when using HPT. Thats why i thought i'll be having a girl. But i know 2 other ladies here who got early :bfp: at 8 and 10dpo who are having a boy as well. Pam, you also got an early :bfp: and high betas so maybe my prediction is wrong and you'll also get a boy.... :dance:

I heard that girls have higher hcg levels. My levels were extremely high but I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo and only tested on a whim after finding a bag of tests.

Well, you got correct predictions just by my bump so hopefully you get yours correct as well when you finally start showing your bump.... I never tried lots of old wives tale though. :haha:

You guys should both take the gender predictor that I posted on my blog to compare.

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies! Bb's got more sore last night, and I think are starting to fill out!!! NOT normal for me! Still getting cramps and stomach pains. AF is due tomorrow, and I'm trying to hold out on testing until then.

Mdscpa - What precious photos!! Congratulations =) =)

FX for when you test :flower:
I hope you'll see a nice positive!

Mommysylvia, I'm Pamela :D

I think I posted my chart a few pages back. I started temping cd 12 I think and then ovulated on cd 16.

You'll see how exciting it will be once FF confirms o for you!

Oh okay lol I'll search for your chart.... Were you NTNP too or TTC?
Yes I can't wait till I see those cross hairs!

Kind of NTNP, DH was NTNP and I was on board but then for some reason that one cycle I wanted it really badly and thought I'll invest in it.

So I sneaked OPKS like a ninja and temped without him knowing. So he was NTNP and I was TTC :haha:
All worked out great in the end and we are both happy so I have no regrets :D

FX for you!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Will try those Jess when we find time and see if results point to a boy as well... :dance:

Starryjune
Ya, that is true... It's weird that our symptoms are somewhat opposite! Hopefully that means a BFP for both of us this month!!!:winkwink:
And it's funny, but being a size 32/34A (I can even fit a nearly A lol), it wasn't until I got pregnant last time that I knew what it was like to pop out of my bra! LOL! I was pretty excited about that since I was finally growing ;D

Oh Pam, and remember how we insisted on making the BD while we watch your temps :haha:

Starryjune
Ya, that is true... It's weird that our symptoms are somewhat opposite! Hopefully that means a BFP for both of us this month!!!:winkwink:
And it's funny, but being a size 32/34A (I can even fit a nearly A lol), it wasn't until I got pregnant last time that I knew what it was like to pop out of my bra! LOL! I was pretty excited about that since I was finally growing ;D

Prepregnancy I was an a cup or almost a cup....right now I'm pushing a c cup I bet and still have 5.5 months to go

Yes I remember. Wasn't easy to seduce DH according to OPK's but he didn't complain :rofl:

Feeling a bit more comfortable after buying a new bra (and putting it on immediately). I'm usually a 34D and it turns out now I am a 34DD but the only ones Macy's had in that size looked ugly, so I made a 36D work! I am scared of what will happen if/when I do get pregnant. Dolly Parton, watch out!! As it is I usually wear a fitted cami under all my outfits to hold those girls down!

June have you tested? You could probably get a pretty good result by now

Jess I already had and it was like boy on every single one!! Obviously I don't have a bump yet but everything else.. boy, boy, boy, boy, boy.. lol

June have you tested? You could probably get a pretty good result by now

Jess I already had and it was like boy on every single one!! Obviously I don't have a bump yet but everything else.. boy, boy, boy, boy, boy.. lol

No, even though we don't really want to conceive now, I would still be sad seeing a BFN. I'd like to see how my temps are the next few days and if they go back up and no sign of AF I might test Sunday. I have to admit, I have been scouring the FF chart galleries, and almost every chart similar to mine should it maintain bbt above 98.2 is a pregnant one. I even got crazy enough to search for ones with stats like mine (early O, triphasic, O day 11) and found a chart that looks so close to mine, with the same general "specifics" like sore boobs in the same days and I overlayed them... the gallery one was pregnant. I am also trying to find ovulatory charts that look like mine and I'm not finding any - maybe just cuz people don't upload those to the gallery??

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member