Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes I remember. Wasn't easy to seduce DH according to OPK's but he didn't complain :rofl:

Lol I need to seduce my husband!! Okay so whenever you said he was NTNP, did y'all use withdrawal and got lucky or what? I need those babies in me lol! But there's probably a bigger chance of another boy since its so close to ovulation right?

Actually that's debatable. The shettles method has been shown to be actually opposite!

Actually that's debatable. The shettles method has been shown to be actually opposite!

So it could just go either way? I really want a girl.... I just wanted to know if it was too late to bd for a girl if so then I could wait.

When have you DTD? It depends on which sperm got there first too.. Haha. There's really no way to know in terms of days from o and stuff

Daphne, congrats on finding out that your baby is a boy! That is so exciting! I can't wait for all you other guys to find out what you're having.

Over here.. Just playing the guessing game. I think I may get crosshairs tomorrow. According to my temps, I Oed on the 3rd. But according to all other symptoms (cm, opks, ovulation pain) it was on the 1st, maybe 2nd. I'm so confused. I guess I'll go with temps. Since the 2nd though, I've felt slight bits of very light nausea a couple of times a day. Usually in the morning and after lunch. It's so early though, I'm sure it's my mind playing games!

Also.. Last night I had a dream that I realized I had a baby girl and would pick her up and she would cuddle into me. Just reminded me how much I would love to be a mom soon!

Woo-hoo we DTD today! My hubby is such a pushover lol..... For 3 days now my cervix was low, med firm, and med or closed. Now before we BD I checked and it was very firm and open... Does that mean I'm about to ovulate or I already did. I had my temp dip by .4 today and I'll see if it goes up tomorrow morning I'll be on Cd14.

Mommysylvia, we didn't withdraw, we never have. In the beginning we used condoms and I was on bc. As our relationship progressed we left condoms and just trusted on BC. After I left bc we went on as per usual if I happened it did and if it didn't then we go from there :D
My friend however was NTNP and used withdrawel, she is now pregnant as well.

June your chart looks good as always! But that overlay has me so hopeful for you!! Keeping my FX for you :hugs:

Michelle, hope you get crosshairs soon! BTW I dreamt about giving birth and nursing aftert dtd the day before o and that was my BFP cycle :D

TONS of :dust: for you ladies!

Mommysylvia, we didn't withdraw, we never have. In the beginning we used condoms and I was on bc. As our relationship progressed we left condoms and just trusted on BC. After I left bc we went on as per usual if I happened it did and if it didn't then we go from there :D
My friend however was NTNP and used withdrawel, she is now pregnant as well.

Oh I see...thank you. Now I just have to begin this 2WW ugh it feels like 2 months waiting for my next AF....hopefully she doesn't show!

I'm back up at my first temp. I went from 97.11-97.44...my cervix turned low hard and open! It was watery cm then during the dip it was creamy/watery, now its back at watery. Does this sound like I already ovulated?

Oh and another question, if say I ovulated today....would be expected AF be exactly in two weeks? Or it ranges from person to person

I'm calling it! TWW, here I am at 1 DPO.:thumbup:

Yay! Such a great feeling!

I'm back up at my first temp. I went from 97.11-97.44...my cervix turned low hard and open! It was watery cm then during the dip it was creamy/watery, now its back at watery. Does this sound like I already ovulated?

Oh and another question, if say I ovulated today....would be expected AF be exactly in two weeks? Or it ranges from person to person

Everyone's leutal phase (those "two weeks" after ovulation) can slightly vary. It's usually between 10-14 days. I know mine typically winds up being 12-13 days.

Everyone's leutal phase (those "two weeks" after ovulation) can slightly vary. It's usually between 10-14 days. I know mine typically winds up being 12-13 days.

Oh okay duh Sylvia lol well my average is 11 but my last was 14 so we shall see in between those day. Thank you and FX for you!

Could be your about to ovulate or O'ing today. Usually a temp shift after O is at least .2 degrees above the HIGHEST temps from the previous 6 temps. Your temp today is still low than your highest from the previous days... BUT some women have slow rise... So we don't know yet since this is your first chart.... Luteal phase varies from each woman ranging from 10-17 days.... These are the healthy LP, shorter means you have a LP defect which hinders implantation. But can be resolve. LP is unique though for each woman and always stays the same +- 1 to 2 days.

BTW, i got 2 major dips the cycle i got pregnant. thought i O'ed the first dip because temp rose but just stayed there and then it did another dip followed by a very nice rise (higher than my last 6 temps) and as expected FF put my CH there. Here's my chart.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/MyBFPChart_zps2aa023ce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"