Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

BTW, i got 2 major dips the cycle i got pregnant. thought i O'ed the first dip because temp rose but just stayed there and then it did another dip followed by a very nice rise (higher than my last 6 temps) and as expected FF put my CH there. Here's my chart.

Ooh! I've got two major dips like that this month! Fx!

Hope you are all doing well this morning! AFM, I got a BFN at 15 dpo... So, so bummed =( Not giving up until AF shows her ugly face though!

Baby dust to all =)

Oh okay thank you for the info. Well I guess and just have to wait and see my cross hairs show up in a few days :)

Good morning everyone! 10 DPO and I'm feeling the urge to test, but I'm too nervous to see a negative result. I am going to try to hold out until Tuesday because that is when AF is due to arrive. Hope everyone is doing good!

Daphne that's so weird! I had two major dios too! I thought I O'd twice as well and was scared of twins with the high betas but only one shrimp in there :) maybe those two dips are a good sign, fx ttc!

Sylvia, It doesn't look to me like you've O'd yet. A lot of people get a dip on pvulation day and then a big rise the day after. It sounds like you're in your fertile period! And typically your LH doesn't change much, MAYBE a day but usually it's the period up to O that will change and make you think your luteal phase changed. You'll be able to pinpoint O perfectly from temping! So you'll have a really good idea of your luteal phase and everything from now on

Daphne that's so weird! I had two major dios too! I thought I O'd twice as well and was scared of twins with the high betas but only one shrimp in there :) maybe those two dips are a good sign, fx ttc!

Sylvia, It doesn't look to me like you've O'd yet. A lot of people get a dip on pvulation day and then a big rise the day after. It sounds like you're in your fertile period! And typically your LH doesn't change much, MAYBE a day but usually it's the period up to O that will change and make you think your luteal phase changed. You'll be able to pinpoint O perfectly from temping! So you'll have a really good idea of your luteal phase and everything from now on

Even if my period are irregular. I men they're getting more regular now but I had 26-32 day cycles with 5 months

Right, most likely that means your O day varies. LP's are usually relatively stable

I just noticed on FF that my due date would be halloween if I conceived this month. I love halloween! It's a sign. :winkwink:

Oh okay thank you for the info. Well I guess and just have to wait and see my cross hairs show up in a few days :)

Today may be your true O day but either way, you BDed last night and the 1-2 days BEFORE O are actually the best days for conception so I think things are looking good so far :). Tomorrow you'll probably see more of a rise OR ull get another dip for your true O. Thats the one thing that stinks is you never know if ur Oing for sure until after the fact. So Bding until you see those ch's is definitely recommended since we don't know for sure that O has occurred until u get 3 high temps. U could just be someone who doesn't get a big spike right after O. I am. I usually don't get a bigger rise until 2dpo but its def different for us all. Now I cant wait for tomorrows temp & the next day! :) I hope you have a much easier TWW this month! Good luck!!!

Even if my period are irregular. I men they're getting more regular now but I had 26-32 day cycles with 5 months

only the time BEFORE O can change month to month but your LP will stay the same. Thats why it's much easier to know when AF is truly due while temping. It takes 2-3 cycles of temping before you can truly say what ur LP length is anyhow but I can help u out before hand, at least a little :) For example, my LP is 13 days, whether I have a 25 day cycle or a 28 day cycle, the number of days after O occurs until AF shows again will always be the same, even for women with irregular cycles. Your LP can sometimes differ by a day or two but usually thats due to inconsistencies in charting, meaning the O day wasn't quite right, u get what I mean? GL!!!! :dust:

I just noticed on FF that my due date would be halloween if I conceived this month. I love halloween! It's a sign. :winkwink:

Good luck!!!!! I hope you get your Halloween baby! My nephew was due on Halloween & my SIL was freaked out by it LOL :haha:. I love Halloween tho!

DH & I realized that if we conceive through IVF by the end of may, id have almost the same exact due date as I had with Aiden! My birthday is June 2nd and I found out I was pregnant with Aiden the evening before, on June 1st, and now 7 years later, it may happen again! Of course I'm hoping the process starts a little bit sooner but Id be more than happy if my BFP came around June again :) FX!

Anyway, I cannot wait to see how the rest of this TWW plays out for you!!! Come on BFP!!! FX!!! :dust:

DH & I realized that if we conceive through IVF by the end of may, id have almost the same exact due date as I had with Aiden! My birthday is June 2nd and I found out I was pregnant with Aiden the evening before, on June 1st, and now 7 years later, it may happen again!

A birthday BFP sounds great! Fx for you!

Mommysylvia, we didn't withdraw, we never have. In the beginning we used condoms and I was on bc. As our relationship progressed we left condoms and just trusted on BC. After I left bc we went on as per usual if I happened it did and if it didn't then we go from there :D
My friend however was NTNP and used withdrawel, she is now pregnant as well.

June your chart looks good as always! But that overlay has me so hopeful for you!! Keeping my FX for you :hugs:

Michelle, hope you get crosshairs soon! BTW I dreamt about giving birth and nursing aftert dtd the day before o and that was my BFP cycle :D

TONS of :dust: for you ladies!

Thanks, my charts always look good though. BUT this one looks different than all the previous ones. Even though we are not ttc I am finding myself growing more and more hopeful it happened. But - I read that if you are producing HCG an OPK will pick it up and you'll get a positive or at least a distinct line. Well. I tested on one last night at 11 dpo and it was so negative it was basically no line at all. So, thinking AF is inevitable. Temp went back up today - my chart always messes with my head. Boobs still sore and tingly and heavy. Sigh. All I can do is wait for AF and be more careful the next few cycles to a possible BFP isn't even on my mind.

Keeping my FX tightly crossed for all you ladies waiting to o or waiting for that BFP to show

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh Mary, how was Aiden's birthday??? I hope he felt better and a Happy Birthday to him! Sorry for the little bit of a late congrats :hugs:

Today may be your true O day but either way, you BDed last night and the 1-2 days BEFORE O are actually the best days for conception so I think things are looking good so far :). Tomorrow you'll probably see more of a rise OR ull get another dip for your true O. Thats the one thing that stinks is you never know if ur Oing for sure until after the fact. So Bding until you see those ch's is definitely recommended since we don't know for sure that O has occurred until u get 3 high temps. U could just be someone who doesn't get a big spike right after O. I am. I usually don't get a bigger rise until 2dpo but its def different for us all. Now I cant wait for tomorrows temp & the next day! :) I hope you have a much easier TWW this month! Good luck!!!

Well the AWESOME thing (which I'm probably jinxing it lol) is I hardly have any pains before O like last cycle. It was horrendous on both sides with back pain. Today and yesterday its just slight back pain and little short twinges in pelvic area. Well we BD two days before yesterday but it was withdrawal, as to last night I had my hips raised for 45 mins. So well try again tonight if he's not tired from work. But yes, I'm hoping for some high temps tomorrow. I'm so eager to finally see when I O and not guessing or from an app! :) FX for you as well....can't wait to see your BFP!! :hugs:

Okay since I'm a first time cervix checker. I've been checking it for about 4-5 days and it was medium soft yesterday and closed then once night hit it turned very firm and open with white creamy/watery cm... Now I just checked and and its soft and open with clear watery cm. What does all this mean lol its on my chart if you could take a look. Thank you!!

Ladies is it too late for me to sway for a girl? If I was to do the girl diet while the little swimmers are still trying to find my egg when it drops? Lol

Ok ladies..... DH finished the picture slideshow video for our pregnancy announcement never thought i'd cry.... :cry: Don't worry it's a happy tears... We talked and agreed to put it in public NOW instead of waiting few more weeks (24 weeks, V-day)... Why wait if everything is out of our control, right? DH entitled the video "Picture Slideshow" so our friends/relatives wouldn't have a clue before they open the video.... Will post the video later... :dance:

I think I ovulated yesterday but my temperature didn't rise? I had all the watery stretchy cm then I had my dip...my cm turned to creamy/watery open cervix, now today its just sticky and closed. I read that cm is after ovulation. I just checked my cycle last month and i had sticky cm right after EWCM. Can someone please help me I'm so confused....FF charted two peak days is it possible I didnt see another because I started charting too late? :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->