Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I think I ovulated yesterday but my temperature didn't rise? I had all the watery stretchy cm then I had my dip...my cm turned to creamy/watery open cervix, now today its just sticky and closed. I read that cm is after ovulation. I just checked my cycle last month and i had sticky cm right after EWCM. Can someone please help me I'm so confused....FF charted two peak days is it possible I didnt see another because I started charting too late? :/

I'm actually in the same boat. I think I ovulated 1-2 days before FF shows that I did due to opks and CM. But I didn't get a temp rise until a couple of days later. Oh well, I'm going with what FF says for now.

It can all be so confusing! I'd keep an eye on your temps and see when FF gives you crosshairs. And you're temping at the exact same time every morning, right?

Here's it is ladies... Just posted few seconds ago in FB....I think DH found the perfect music. :happydance: It's "unlisted" in youtube so it's not searchable... Will edit after few days including the title and description.... Nothing new here coz you've seen all our photos :haha:

https://youtu.be/ZQ0yvq95wRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0yvq95wRg

I think I ovulated yesterday but my temperature didn't rise? I had all the watery stretchy cm then I had my dip...my cm turned to creamy/watery open cervix, now today its just sticky and closed. I read that cm is after ovulation. I just checked my cycle last month and i had sticky cm right after EWCM. Can someone please help me I'm so confused....FF charted two peak days is it possible I didnt see another because I started charting too late? :/

sometimes it can take a day for it to rise BUT since ur temp didn't rise, I think ur looking at a CD15-18 O day. Thats what I suspected before you started charting for your 28-32 day cycles. Id keep BDing and I bet u'll be seeing ur rise within the next few days :). My cm sometimes goes back to partially sticky or creamy during my fertile period and then BAM, ill get tons of fertile fluids again right as O is occurring. The first month temping is stressful, as you dont know what to expect and your just learning what truly goes on with ur body on O day, u know? I almost want to say ur oing today but I cant be sure.. Yest I thought maybe u were going to have a 26-27 day cycle but since the rise didn't come, its looking like it'll be 28 days or longer, depending on ur LP. You may have even oed already this a.m and that could be the reason for your sticky cm. I always get the post O lotion like cm RIGHT after O, usually the day of O for me. Its weird because ill come on here and say, "hi ladies, I think ive just oed today!" because I feel the O pains and then notice post O cm within an hr or so after the strong pains. I guess alls we can do is wait and see what ur chart does tomorrow (i hate waiting!) but i wanted u to be aware that your probably looking at O between today (CD15) and CD18 but as long as u BD at least every other day until that rise, u'll have great odds :). Good luck!!! Hope to see a rise tomorrow! I seem to get two almost identical temps for O on the months that I dont O with my dip so thats what's making me think O may be today. I go nuts with everyone's first month charting because I try to "read into the future of ur chart" based on ur usual cycle lengths. lol :haha: I'm usually almost spot on with my guesses, I amaze myself sometimes lol. Daphne used to think I was the FF software because her charts would do as I predicted haha. So many good times on this thread :haha:

Good luck!!! Hope to see a rise tomorrow! I seem to get two almost identical temps for O on the months that I dont O with my dip so thats what's making me think O may be today. I go nuts with everyone's first month charting because I try to "read into the future of ur chart" based on ur usual cycle lengths. lol :haha: I'm usually almost spot on with my guesses, I amaze myself sometimes lol. Daphne used to think I was the FF software because her charts would do as I predicted haha. So many good times on this thread :haha:

Okay thanks I got nervous that I didnt ovulate this cycle. Well hey last cycle you predicted it was on cd16 I believe since the ewcm. I'm thinking that too...I just looked at tons of bbt charts and their temps skyrocketed after O so I still should have time to BD. Since we only did once. I wanted to last night but it was the biggest no from him since he was exhausted from work.... Its so funny, he can ask me tons of times and I'll say no, but if its the other way around I get so mad because I have a time limit lol. Thank you I'll update my temp tomorrow I hate the wait!

Its crazy how much the bbt changes...at 6am I had 97.42...I got up after to go RR then I've been laying down since for about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and now its 98.22! I wish that was my real temp earlier today!

I'm actually in the same boat. I think I ovulated 1-2 days before FF shows that I did due to opks and CM. But I didn't get a temp rise until a couple of days later. Oh well, I'm going with what FF says for now.

It can all be so confusing! I'd keep an eye on your temps and see when FF gives you crosshairs. And you're temping at the exact same time every morning, right?

Yes I'm waiting for the crosshairs....Yes every morning 6am vaginally same thermometer. I just got so confused because its my first time charting lol well we shall see and fx during this 2ww!

Sylvia I always assumed I O'd on cd14 because that's what all the apps tell you but when I started charting it showed cd18 every time! It also showed an 11 day LP which I didn't love so I took progresterone cream the last month and we got our BFP! Can't say enough about what charting will do for your understanding of your cycles. That and being friends with Mary!! Mary you should start an advice column blog!! I could help you - you could make so much $$$ on ads!

Here's it is ladies... Just posted few seconds ago in FB....I think DH found the perfect music. :happydance: It's "unlisted" in youtube so it's not searchable... Will edit after few days including the title and description.... Nothing new here coz you've seen all our photos :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ0yvq95wRg

That is soo sweet! I wish I could do a pregnancy announcement but I'm always to eager to tell everyone and I show waaaay to early lol. Great job on the slideshow :)

Sylvia I always assumed I O'd on cd14 because that's what all the apps tell you but when I started charting it showed cd18 every time! It also showed an 11 day LP which I didn't love so I took progresterone cream the last month and we got our BFP! Can't say enough about what charting will do for your understanding of your cycles. That and being friends with Mary!! Mary you should start an advice column blog!! I could help you - you could make so much $$$ on ads!

Lol yes she would be great at that! Hopefully my temp goes up tomorrow or I get another dip before O...I'm CD15 now so within now and 3 I should O :);

Thank you sylvia.... Can't wait til you share your :bfp: news to us...

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck!!! Hope to see a rise tomorrow! I seem to get two almost identical temps for O on the months that I dont O with my dip so thats what's making me think O may be today. I go nuts with everyone's first month charting because I try to "read into the future of ur chart" based on ur usual cycle lengths. lol :haha: I'm usually almost spot on with my guesses, I amaze myself sometimes lol. Daphne used to think I was the FF software because her charts would do as I predicted haha. So many good times on this thread :haha:

Okay thanks I got nervous that I didnt ovulate this cycle. Well hey last cycle you predicted it was on cd16 I believe since the ewcm. I'm thinking that too...I just looked at tons of bbt charts and their temps skyrocketed after O so I still should have time to BD. Since we only did once. I wanted to last night but it was the biggest no from him since he was exhausted from work.... Its so funny, he can ask me tons of times and I'll say no, but if its the other way around I get so mad because I have a time limit lol. Thank you I'll update my temp tomorrow I hate the wait!

Its crazy how much the bbt changes...at 6am I had 97.42...I got up after to go RR then I've been laying down since for about 2 1/2 - 3 hrs and now its 98.22! I wish that was my real temp earlier today!

Yes I'm waiting for the crosshairs....Yes every morning 6am vaginally same thermometer. I just got so confused because its my first time charting lol well we shall see and fx during this 2ww!

It truly is crazy how much our BBT does change after even only 45mins to an hr. It used to confuse me! And yes, u def have time to BD still! If u can tonight, I def would because if you O tomorrow, like we're both thinking, tonight would be the best BD timing :). I'm hoping u catch that egg and then by the time May/June comes, I should be able to join everyone with their BFPs! I'm hoping ALL of us get sticky BFPS no later than June!!! FX FX FX!!!!

Also, just keep in mind that a healthy LP is usually about 11-15 days long so depending on how long urs is, u could potentially O a couple days past CD16 but going by a 13-14 day LP, O could def be tomorrow. Uhh I cant wait to see how long ur LP is an such! Really I hope u just get ur BFP instead of knowing ur LP length but IF the mean witch were to show, knowing about your LP will be extremely helpful with keeping you out of limbo. We should all just have 14 day LPs!!!! lol.

Omg I would LOVE to do something like that! :) How do you go about starting a $$$ making advice column?!

Good morning, everyone. Super bummed to report that AF hit me hard this morning.... I've come to the conclusion that the month I don't get any symptoms, I'm sure to be pregnant lol. Good luck to the rest of you starting your TWW! Can't wait until I'm there again. And CONGRATS to all with their BFPs this month!!!!!! Praying for a healthy 9 months =)

Good morning, everyone. Super bummed to report that AF hit me hard this morning.... I've come to the conclusion that the month I don't get any symptoms, I'm sure to be pregnant lol. Good luck to the rest of you starting your TWW! Can't wait until I'm there again. And CONGRATS to all with their BFPs this month!!!!!! Praying for a healthy 9 months =)

I'm sorry AF got you :(. Are you temping to track O? If not, id strongly recommend giving it a try. Its soo helpful in pinpointing your correct O day and your LP and all that very important stuff. Quite a few ladies on this thread just recently got their BFPs the very first month they charted bcuz they BDed until they saw that temp rise that us charters all wait for, lol. Its a very helpful TTC tool. Anyway, regardless of how your tracking O, I hope this month brings lots of joy, blessings, and baby dust your way! :dust:

It truly is crazy how much our BBT does change after even only 45mins to an hr. It used to confuse me! And yes, u def have time to BD still! If u can tonight, I def would because if you O tomorrow, like we're both thinking, tonight would be the best BD timing :). I'm hoping u catch that egg and then by the time May/June comes, I should be able to join everyone with their BFPs! I'm hoping ALL of us get sticky BFPS no later than June!!! FX FX FX!!!!

Also, just keep in mind that a healthy LP is usually about 11-15 days long so depending on how long urs is, u could potentially O a couple days past CD16 but going by a 13-14 day LP, O could def be tomorrow. Uhh I cant wait to see how long ur LP is an such! Really I hope u just get ur BFP instead of knowing ur LP length but IF the mean witch were to show, knowing about your LP will be extremely helpful with keeping you out of limbo. We should all just have 14 day LPs!!!! lol.

Thank you tons of baby dust for you these upcoming months!! You seriously deserve it!!! FX FX FX!

Well I have some awesome news..... My cervix is now soft/open and now instead of the sticky from this morning, I have EWCM woooo BD day for sure no excuses! 😍😍😍

Mary buy a domain and setup a blog then direct people to submit questions on it, like here and on your blog. And then sign up for a Google Adsense account and place ad codes on your sidebar and header! You can find lots of great blog download's out there :) I can help with all that too

Thanks, ladies - This is the first time I've ever posted on a website like this, and I'm loving how encouraging it is to have so many in the same place as I am!

Aidensmommy - No, I have never temped before, as I was so certain of O date based on my cm and cramping. But you may have just given me the incentive I need to do it! I guess I'll be reading up on the ins and outs of temping this week ;)

Thanks, ladies - This is the first time I've ever posted on a website like this, and I'm loving how encouraging it is to have so many in the same place as I am!

Aidensmommy - No, I have never temped before, as I was so certain of O date based on my cm and cramping. But you may have just given me the incentive I need to do it! I guess I'll be reading up on the ins and outs of temping this week ;)

Im glad to find someone pretty much like me..... Our DHs are the same age and were about the same. This is also my first time (well now 2nd cycle) posting on a TTC forum as well....I love how helpful these ladies are!! This is my first time temping and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! Lol to me its addicting and its way better than just waiting to take a hpt because the temps give you something to look forward to everyday :) Can't wait for your BFP, FX for your next cycle :hugs:

Ah I'm so sorry af came!! :nope:

I agree about looking into temping too! The ladies had me convinced to try it and I did, wasn't stressing me out as I thought it would and having a confirmed o date is awesome.
Try looking into OPKS as well if you don't use them already. I used opk and temping and the 1st time I used them both I got my BFP :thumbup:

I'm here! AF due on Friday 13th!!! Can you believe it??!!!

:hi:
Wow that is something! I hope she doesn't come :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"