Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

After 2 months of low post-O temps, I am so grateful to have a classic looking chart this month. Fx!

I take my temp vaginally everyday at 6am....I didn't hear my alarm so I woke up at 7am, made my son a bottle which was right by the bed so I stood up for 1 min, then I took my temp. It went up so I'm guessing O was yesterday or was near.

My question is..... Is my temp still okay since its an hr off and vaginally like always?

I'm not sure how vaginal temps are affected by motion and time to be honest. I would think since its internal it might take longer to fall/rise but I don't know.

Not sure about that either hun, I think the fact that you moved etc makes your temp higher than it would have been if you had taken it before...

I'm sorry I'm not much help on this one, let's hope it doesn't make that much of a difference and that it's accurate enough as is.

I take my temp vaginally everyday at 6am....I didn't hear my alarm so I woke up at 7am, made my son a bottle which was right by the bed so I stood up for 1 min, then I took my temp. It went up so I'm guessing O was yesterday or was near.

My question is..... Is my temp still okay since its an hr off and vaginally like always?

For many, including myself, it can def make a difference. I temp vaginally as well. Since it was only an hr, it probably wasn't TOO much of a difference but since there's no way of really knowing what todays temp truly would have been, I'd still consider urself fertile until you see 2 more high temps like todays. Hopefully todays wasn't too far off. Good luck hun!

So O should be in about 3 days, maybe 4. As most of you know, dh just had surgery on his teeth and is still in pain so we haven't been BDing much but hopefully he'll be up to tonight and every other day after that until my rise. If not, at least we still have IVF to look forward to :). I have my 7dpo bloods in about 10/11 days and then the RE should have everything she needs :). I cannot wait!!!! FX for nothing but the best!!

Thanks, ladies - This is the first time I've ever posted on a website like this, and I'm loving how encouraging it is to have so many in the same place as I am!

Aidensmommy - No, I have never temped before, as I was so certain of O date based on my cm and cramping. But you may have just given me the incentive I need to do it! I guess I'll be reading up on the ins and outs of temping this week ;)

I'm so glad to hear your considering it! :) If you need any advice, I'm always more than happy to give it! :) Good luck hun!!

Mary buy a domain and setup a blog then direct people to submit questions on it, like here and on your blog. And then sign up for a Google Adsense account and place ad codes on your sidebar and header! You can find lots of great blog download's out there :) I can help with all that too

Ok so I may sound a bit dumb right now buuuttt, what's a domain?! Lol. I'm def going to need your help if I do this! :haha: :)

It looks like this months chart is about the same pattern as last cycle, with the big dip on day 10, unless I'm actually O'ing earlier but I'm sure ill O on day 12-14, probably 13. I just barely looked at my chart today and noticed the similarities and thought it was neat, lol. My estrogen tests seem normal and my charts def reflect that. I think my estrogen was a bit high a while back. Anyway, wanted to point that out about my chart, lol.

Dust to all!!!

Good luck Mary
:dust: :dust: :dust:

This is just the beginning of many great things to come your way :hugs:

Thank y'all baby dust to all!!

I'll just wait till my next temp tomorrow....I'm still fertile I believe my cervix is med soft, high, and med open. Still have watery cm no more ewcm so were going to keep BDing

Feeling slightly feverish this afternoon. And I really do mean slightly. I don't feel like a cold is coming on, just a general sense of yuckiness.

While I know I need to make an appt with a fertility doctor, I kinda am waiting til I get closer to AF time. I don't think my insurance covers much, so I just keep holding off.

I'll just wait till my next temp tomorrow....I'm still fertile I believe my cervix is med soft, high, and med open. Still have watery cm no more ewcm so were going to keep BDing

Well it def sounds like ull be covered whether todays ur O day or yest was :). I have an excellent feeling for u this cycle! FX FX FX!!!

Good luck Michelle!!! Lots of dust your way! I hope you get that BFP before having to see a RE! :) FX! :dust:

Well it def sounds like ull be covered whether todays ur O day or yest was :). I have an excellent feeling for u this cycle! FX FX FX!!!

I have a good feeling as well... I'm not having any symptoms at all like I usually do around O lol no more pains... Hopefully a BFP in two weeks!

To let you all know in advance, my rise today I believe was just due to waking alot through out the night. I dont believe O has occurred yet but I did have some twinges so I guess its possible. My guess is that it'll drop back down tomorrow and will probably rise for my true O day on Wednesday but I guess we'll see for sure tomorrow. I'm def fine with early O this cycle! I want to get my 7dpo bloods done with so we can move on.
I am having some cramping today as well so O is def close but we all know I usually O 2 days from now anyway so thats not a hard guess to make lol. I figured id let u all know that I don't *believe* today was an O rise, before everyone got excited.. :haha:

I'm waiting with you Mary.... Can't wait for the blood result.... :dance:

FX for a surprise :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Mary maybe we will ovulate together. I guess I didn't yet...my chart made me mad now lol it went back down :/
I'm thinking around CD19 for me. I hope I ovulate *sigh*

I still have fertile cm and cervix is high and open again....I had SHOW the other day when I thought I was going to ovulate. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->