Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary that is wonderful! Do you know when you will start? Have you met with them yet? I can't remember. Can't wait to see your BFP!!! We were all just saying in the "til we all give birth" thread that the only thing missing is Mary!

Awww, I love u girls! I cannot wait to be joining u all there! I should get at least 2-5 months with each and every one of you before you all officially give birth. I'm very excited to know for sure that I'll be joining you very shortly! I was told today that with my very healthy uterus and ovary and such, I have great odds but of course I know it depends on the whole fertilization process of IVF of whether or not it sticks. FX we have a very experienced doctor and can get our BFP the first shot. Our age and my uterus are def going to be working in our favor so once again, FX! :) I do believe ill have time for a second round if needed but I truly have an amazing feeling about our first try :). Veryy exciting!!!

Oh. My. God!!!! I am so freaking excited for you!! I hope everything can get done quickly! I have seen multiple times where women don't go on bcps, just go straight into stemming and then retrieval. You should pop into the other thread.....you'd think we all lost our damn minds.

Lol! Thanks Jess :) And I will have to pop in to the other thread, for sure. I cannot wait to be losing my mind with you all!!! :haha:. SOON!!! Its crazy many of us have stuck together since 2013!! I'm so glad to still have u all here supporting me & waiting for the amazing day when my BFP comes too :) FX FX FX!

Wow! I miss one day on here, and there's PAGES of reading to catch up on! Lol I love it =)

So SO excited for you, Mary and Brighteyez! It must be so exciting to finally be getting somewhere!! Fx that these next weeks fly by for you!

Sarah, I'm so sorry things have been so confusing, not to mention slow... Praying you have answers quickly!

AFM - AF just left, so I need to run and get a thermometer so I can start temping! My OPK's will be here tomorrow. I'm really excited to start again! =)

I'm very excited that you'll be starting temping! I think it'll work wonders for you while TTC :). Good luck and dust to u!!!

SarahLou, you are truly in my prayers. I hope a miracle has happened for you and those are numbers increasing and not decreasing. I will continue praying for you! Your definitely in my heart. I'm crossing everything for u hun. Lots of hugs your way :hugs: :hugs:

I still have some symptoms though. My boobs are bigger and veiny and the veins in my arms are more visable. Plus I still have a lot of cm passing clear and white colour. And blood when I brush my teeth. Also I look bloated and tummy feels firm too. This is not fair now, what if the baby is in my tubes? :(

Praying for good results Sarah! Fx!

I have to be ovulating sometime soon because I started having sharp shooting vag pains and pelvic pressure just a while ago.....getting excited!

Sooo in the light of trying to guess morning temps.. I just temped tonight at 10:52 and my temp was 97.18. So I'm guessing my morning temp will be 97.2 or 97.3. A big drop for me. We will see what happens!

Neg HPT today, but I'm only 8 DPO and my chart is looking SWEET!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Sorry about the :bfn: TTC74.... But i'm elated seeing your temp jump up... Don't want to keep your hopes high, but the spotting, the dip followed by a rise all pointing to implantation.... FX it is... Can't wait for your announcement hun...

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Neg HPT today, but I'm only 8 DPO and my chart is looking SWEET!

I think you'll be one to watch the next few days :dance:
Your chart is looking great to me and you had spotting as well! I really hope you get your BFP in just a few more days

Your temp didn't dive Michelle :dance:

I know! What a nice surprise! :happydance:

Ooooh your chart IS looking great, TTC74!

Even your chart is looking great.... Are you planning to test early?

FX for a :bfp:

Thanks! I thought about testing this morning, but no.. I'm still going to wait until tomorrow morning. I have a stressful day at work today, and don't think I could bear to see a BFN before work. This gives me something to look forward to tomorrow!

FF said I'm 3dpo. I finally know when I ovulated, I'm so excited its not even funny lol :D
So is this 100% accurate if I took my temps everyday at same time?

I just checked everybody's charts, I'm very hopeful for you! FX you get a BFP in a few days or sooner!

FF said I'm 3dpo. I finally know when I ovulated, I'm so excited its not even funny lol :D

Its probably not 100% accurate since its ur first cycle charting. I think it picked the day it picked due to ur cervical position that day, along with other signs. It could be right though. Also, ur first cycle charting, FF MAY change those ch's on u after another couple of temps but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I think ur at least 1/2 dpo anyway. I have a slight feeling that FF may put ur CH's for yesterday after 2 more temps, depending on the temp pattern. AF or a BFP timing will help u know a little better. Thats why everything says to chart 2-3 cycles because u need to compare charts alot of times before u truly know. Anyway, Welcome to the TWW! :) I'm guessing ur 1dpo. Todays the first true rise over 97.6 :). And if ur just 1dpo, thats perfect BD timing. GL and my fingers are crossed tight!

Its probably not 100% accurate since its ur first cycle charting. I think it picked the day it picked due to ur cervical position that day, along with other signs. It could be right though. Also, ur first cycle charting, FF MAY change those ch's on u after another couple of temps but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I think ur at least 1/2 dpo anyway. Welcome to the TWW! :)

Oh okay well its still great to know I ovulated already. You were right :) Thank you Mary yeah that seems about bright from the pains yesterday (I know its not accurate from the pains buts its a good guess lol)

Thank y'all for your encouragement along the way to get me to start charting :happydance:

DH and I think we see the shadow of a second line on my BFN. Take a look at this inverted photo and see if you see anything. Fx it gets darker tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g