Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FF said I'm 3dpo. I finally know when I ovulated, I'm so excited its not even funny lol :D
So is this 100% accurate if I took my temps everyday at same time?

Its probably not 100% accurate since its ur first cycle charting. I think it picked the day it picked due to ur cervical position that day, along with other signs. It could be right though. Also, ur first cycle charting, FF MAY change those ch's on u after another couple of temps but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I think ur at least 1/2 dpo anyway. Welcome to the TWW! :)

Oh okay well its still great to know I ovulated already. You were right :)

Thank y'all for your encouragement along the way to get me to start charting :happydance:

You are very welcome :). After two more temps in todays range, ull truly be 3dpo, for sure. You could be 3dpo with a slow rise but I truly think u'll get ur real ch's in two more days. I just wanted u to be aware of this because the first time mine changed I was like "DANG! 3 EXTRA DAYS TO WAIT?!" lol so I figured this way u can count urself as possibly only being 1dpo, just incase, so you won't be disappointed when/if ur CH's change. I really think yest O day would be best anyway, given BDing time so if it got changed, that'd be a good thing :). Your timing is good either way though. I'm just obsessed with BDing the day before O, lol. Anyway, glad we could all help :). Looks like you and I will be testing around the same time! Test buddies! :)

So, do any of you have anything planned for Valentines day?

DH and I had a dinner and movie date planned but for the 6th time in the last 2wks, we are expecting yet another blizzard from tomorrow through Sunday :-\. Looks like we'll be renting a movie and ordering food instead, which is ok by me :). We decided we'd go to the movies whenever the storm stops. We want to see that movie with Jennifer Lopez called "The Boy Next Door"...it looks really good.

Anywhoo, I'm about to go see my kitty at the vets. He got "crystals" which is a urinary tract infection mostly only seen in male cats. He couldn't pee for almost 24hrs and I started noticing pain, fast, so we brought him in yesterday and they had to insert a catheter and anesthesia and they're keeping him until 5pm. He was already scheduled to be neutered today so thats why we need to go this a.m and check in on him & fill out some more forms. I'm so happy they emptied out his bladder tho and they cleared out his blockage. I truly thought my kitty was going to die. We have been through alot with this cat in the last few years. The past 6 months, he's had alot of his own kitty struggles. I cant wait to get him back home tonight and give him all the love in the world. He's such a mama's boy when he's ill. I swear my cat thinks he's human and honestly, its probably from the way I treat him lol :haha:. Please say a prayer for my kitty Maximus. Thank u!!

No valentines day plans here. We don't do Valentine's day.

I have flat temps. This is unusual for me. FF and my ovusense reader are showing the same, so it's not even like my thermometer could be broken. hmmmm

Had second set of bloods drawn this morning it was horrible.

I had to pass a shop full of baby stuff on my way in as had to go to maternity block. Why put Gynae in there for :cry:

You are very welcome :). After two more temps in todays range, ull truly be 3dpo, for sure. You could be 3dpo with a slow rise but I truly think u'll get ur real ch's in two more days. I just wanted u to be aware of this because the first time mine changed I was like "DANG! 3 EXTRA DAYS TO WAIT?!" lol so I figured this way u can count urself as possibly only being 1dpo, just incase, so you won't be disappointed when/if ur CH's change. I really think yest O day would be best anyway, given BDing time so if it got changed, that'd be a good thing :). Your timing is good either way though. I'm just obsessed with BDing the day before O, lol. Anyway, glad we could all help :). Looks like you and I will be testing around the same time! Test buddies! :)

Well that's fine either way :) Yay test buddies!! Which do are you testing. I can never wait so probably 9dpo I'll start

Had second set of bloods drawn this morning it was horrible.

I had to pass a shop full of baby stuff on my way in as had to go to maternity block. Why put Gynae in there for :cry:

Aww.. Sorry it was a rough experience, that sucks, I'm keeping my fx for good results. :hugs:

Ttc I am the worst at spotting lines so I don't see anything BUT I feel like it's definitely coming!! your chart looks awesome!

Sylvia um I always thought I wanted a boy but as soon as I did the baking soda test I'm like omg... I want a GIRL!! I will need you to make me some little turban headbands if we are seeing :pink:! I love that you are learning so much about your cycle! You'll find that if you change your Settings charting method to like.. FAM you will probably have different crosshairs. If I switch mine it changes my ovulation day from 18 to 16, because I had peak monitor readings then. Looking strictly at temps Id say you O'd yesterday but you had symptoms to encourage FF to call it as three days ago. Either way it's usually very close. Different women prefer different settings

Fx for you Sarah.. Can't wait to hear. Praying for good news..

Mary dh and I waited too long to make reservations so we are celebrating tonight! We are going to Texas de Brazil (one of my faaaaavorites.. And an odd choice for an ex-vegan :rofl:) so I can meet my bradley method protein count for the week.. Hahaha. And then 50 shades of grey! We actually love Jamie dornan as an actor but I don't know if I can handle him without that beard.. Why would they do that to the worlds most perfect beard?! Heresy!!! Dh and I said we wouldn't buy gifts for v day but yesterday I got him some silly stuff at hallmark, the man like loves candles and I got him a fancy shmancy one that has a like.. Rain/musky smell that he likes but that I hate (slash makes me wanna vomit these days) so I feel like that was an excellent example of compromise.... Hahah, and a cute little fox stuffed animal and a mug that says I <3 dad! Can't wait to give that to him

Michelle when did you say you are testing? Your chart looks really good! My temps didn't go triphasic by any means after I had my dip. In fact, two days after my dip i had another massive dip!! At first I thought it was AF which is why I tested and when I got my :bfp: instead I thought omg... :oneofeach:

Sarah, I really don't think they put a whole lot of thought into that stuff. :hugs: praying for good results.

Good luck to everyone in the wait or waiting to wait! I'm on my phone and it's so hard to remember everything!

I went in this morning for genetic testing so I expect to be on edge the next 7-10 days. Nothing I can do but wait and pray this through.

Tomorrow marks the anniversary of our first BFP so we will celebrate where we are now and valentines day over dinner. We normally just exchange cards and I get my choice of sappy chick flick lol.

Sylvia um I always thought I wanted a boy but as soon as I did the baking soda test I'm like omg... I want a GIRL!! I will need you to make me some little turban headbands if we are seeing :pink:! I love that you are learning so much about your cycle! You'll find that if you change your Settings charting method to like.. FAM you will probably have different crosshairs. If I switch mine it changes my ovulation day from 18 to 16, because I had peak monitor readings then. Looking strictly at temps Id say you O'd yesterday but you had symptoms to encourage FF to call it as three days ago. Either way it's usually very close. Different women prefer different settings

So do I! Definitely about the turbans they are too cute, once my husband is finished working over here I want to order all the materials and get my etsy business started! Okay let me try and find the settings I haven't seen anything about FAM yet just advanced....

Edit: Okay I put FAM and it doesn't show any cross hairs but its said whichever setting you choose once its correct all will say the same thing. So I just left it back on advanced for now. I'll know once I get my 3 high temps

Well that's fine either way :) Yay test buddies!! Which do are you testing. I can never wait so probably 9dpo I'll start

8-9dpo over here as well, lol. My wondfos actually got here yesterday (perfect timing!) so I'll def be POAS very soon :)

DH and I think we see the shadow of a second line on my BFN. Take a look at this inverted photo and see if you see anything. Fx it gets darker tomorrow!

FX for u! Your chart looks great! I am crossing my fingers that it gets darker tomorrow! Lots of dust! :dust:

Here is the cropped shot of the FMU HPT. Anyone see a faint second line?

Attachments

• cropped.jpg
    cropped.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 32
My temp actually rose quite beautifully for the first 2 days past O this cycle. Usually it dips or just goes up extremely slow for the first 2-5 days. Hopefully the high temps mean ill have great progesterone levels for my 7dpo tests :) FX!

Here is the cropped shot of the FMU HPT. Anyone see a faint second line?

ooooo I actually see something very faint! I cant tell if its a true line or an indent tho. Frer are notorious for really mean indents but if u can clearly see pink in real life, odds are its real. Ive only had 1 PINK evap on frer. I'm getting excited! I have a great feeling ull be seeing a darker line tomorrow... Your chart is truly beautiful and now a faint line of some sort! Can't wait for tomorrow a.m! FX FX FX!!!

I see something too TTC! Cannot wait for tomorrow :dance: FX it gets darker for you.

Michelle I hope your test tomorrow morning is BFP too!

Sarah, I'm sorry you have to go through all this pain again hun, still holding out hope on my side that you somehow get good news when your results are in :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I see a faint line but I can't see if it has colour.
My flat temps are amazing me. I've never had two post O temps in a row that were exactly the same!
The pre O temps are not all accurate on my chart, but the post O ones are.
Excited!

Fx Laura, I had a few temps that "flatlined" like that in my BFP cycle. I thought it was strange as everyone else had visible changes and many of my ones was the same. Turned out great for me and I hope it will for you too!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Fingers crossed. It's definitely abnormal for me, but I know is normal for some. Have to keep plodding on and see what the next few days hold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->