Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Anything our of the ordinary during tww seems to be good in most cases. Yip, FX for you :D

I see a faint line but I can't see if it has colour.
My flat temps are amazing me. I've never had two post O temps in a row that were exactly the same!
The pre O temps are not all accurate on my chart, but the post O ones are.
Excited!

Flat temps can def be a good sign if its out if the norm for you, which it is. Now ill be stalking :). Good luck! I hope you get ur BFP this cycle, I truly do! FX FX FX! Lots of dust!

So sorry Sarah

Mary- I wish I could order me tons of wondfos again so I won't be blowing a lot of money on the FRERs because I'm too much of a POAS addict to not test everyday lol

Well they said if it has dropped its from my miscarriage or if its around the same sort of figures it my be an ectopic pregnancy :cry::cry:

Are you going to get a scan soon? I wouldn't think an ectopic would cause dropping levels but I don't get why a m/c would cause darker lines.. Hmm

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry :hugs: I wish I knew what to say to make it all better, right and fair but I don't think any of us do.

Just know that we are here for you to support you and be a shoulder to cry on! :hugs:

It just doesn't make any sense. I just wanted to be a mum and I tried and im in such a mess now :cry:

Thank you ladies :flower:

It's okay to be a mess hun. You went through this in Jan and now this happened so old wounds that might not have healed yet being ripped open is going to put you back again. Be as upset as you want hun and grieve, you need to do that to try and heal.

You can get pregnant and when you are ready you'll do it again. Even though it seems commom due to ladies posting on threads it actually is not as commom to have recurrent miscarriages. So when you get pregnant again you'll have your rainbow. You too will be a mommy hun :hugs:

Question - I've been unable to duplicate the second (potential positive) line on a HPT since my FMU FRER. Is it possible that it's just bc my hcg was so concentrated then or was I likely just making mountains out of molehills with this mornings shadow of a line?

Honestly both are possible. Being only 8dpo, I would lean towards it being super faint right now.

Question - I've been unable to duplicate the second (potential positive) line on a HPT since my FMU FRER. Is it possible that it's just bc my hcg was so concentrated then or was I likely just making mountains out of molehills with this mornings shadow of a line?

As Dani said, to be honest, it can go both ways. 2 cycles back I had a PINK second line that even dh saw instantly but all the others were bfn so it turned out it was a very cruel evap. Its also very possible that its a true BFP and ur urine didn't have high enough levels later in the day. At 9dpo, its 100% possible that u just needed FMU. I'm very excited to see ur test tomorrow a.m! FX!!

DH and I think we see the shadow of a second line on my BFN. Take a look at this inverted photo and see if you see anything. Fx it gets darker tomorrow!

Inverts are tricky because sometimes it picks up the test line without it being anything more than a test line. I would retest in the morning and see if there is a line.

So, do any of you have anything planned for Valentines day?

DH and I had a dinner and movie date planned but for the 6th time in the last 2wks, we are expecting yet another blizzard from tomorrow through Sunday :-\. Looks like we'll be renting a movie and ordering food instead, which is ok by me :). We decided we'd go to the movies whenever the storm stops. We want to see that movie with Jennifer Lopez called "The Boy Next Door"...it looks really good.

Anywhoo, I'm about to go see my kitty at the vets. He got "crystals" which is a urinary tract infection mostly only seen in male cats. He couldn't pee for almost 24hrs and I started noticing pain, fast, so we brought him in yesterday and they had to insert a catheter and anesthesia and they're keeping him until 5pm. He was already scheduled to be neutered today so thats why we need to go this a.m and check in on him & fill out some more forms. I'm so happy they emptied out his bladder tho and they cleared out his blockage. I truly thought my kitty was going to die. We have been through alot with this cat in the last few years. The past 6 months, he's had alot of his own kitty struggles. I cant wait to get him back home tonight and give him all the love in the world. He's such a mama's boy when he's ill. I swear my cat thinks he's human and honestly, its probably from the way I treat him lol :haha:. Please say a prayer for my kitty Maximus. Thank u!!

Sorry about your cat mary. I hope he's ok! Ronny and I celebrated Valentine's Day last night. We went to a mongolian restaurant. It was great.

Had second set of bloods drawn this morning it was horrible.

I had to pass a shop full of baby stuff on my way in as had to go to maternity block. Why put Gynae in there for :cry:

I'm sorry. It sucks when that happens!

Ttc I am the worst at spotting lines so I don't see anything BUT I feel like it's definitely coming!! your chart looks awesome!

Sylvia um I always thought I wanted a boy but as soon as I did the baking soda test I'm like omg... I want a GIRL!! I will need you to make me some little turban headbands if we are seeing :pink:! I love that you are learning so much about your cycle! You'll find that if you change your Settings charting method to like.. FAM you will probably have different crosshairs. If I switch mine it changes my ovulation day from 18 to 16, because I had peak monitor readings then. Looking strictly at temps Id say you O'd yesterday but you had symptoms to encourage FF to call it as three days ago. Either way it's usually very close. Different women prefer different settings

Fx for you Sarah.. Can't wait to hear. Praying for good news..

Mary dh and I waited too long to make reservations so we are celebrating tonight! We are going to Texas de Brazil (one of my faaaaavorites.. And an odd choice for an ex-vegan :rofl:) so I can meet my bradley method protein count for the week.. Hahaha. And then 50 shades of grey! We actually love Jamie dornan as an actor but I don't know if I can handle him without that beard.. Why would they do that to the worlds most perfect beard?! Heresy!!! Dh and I said we wouldn't buy gifts for v day but yesterday I got him some silly stuff at hallmark, the man like loves candles and I got him a fancy shmancy one that has a like.. Rain/musky smell that he likes but that I hate (slash makes me wanna vomit these days) so I feel like that was an excellent example of compromise.... Hahah, and a cute little fox stuffed animal and a mug that says I <3 dad! Can't wait to give that to him

Michelle when did you say you are testing? Your chart looks really good! My temps didn't go triphasic by any means after I had my dip. In fact, two days after my dip i had another massive dip!! At first I thought it was AF which is why I tested and when I got my :bfp: instead I thought omg... :oneofeach:

That sounds fun! I'm hesitant about 50 shades because I think they have the wrong actors for the movie. Have I asked where you're from yet?

Here is the cropped shot of the FMU HPT. Anyone see a faint second line?

I do see a line but it's just too hard to say. Hopefully it turns into your bfp

It just doesn't make any sense. I just wanted to be a mum and I tried and im in such a mess now :cry:

Thank you ladies :flower:

I am so sorry. I know first hand exactly how you feel. I've been there 3 times. It's such an emotionally difficult place to be. Just know that you aren't alone. Take time to grieve and heal. You will be a mommy. Don't lose faith now

Have you been holding it for a long time? Try at least a 4 hour hold on nothing to drink.

I'm so incredibly sorry Sarah. I completely understand you being a mess and you have every right to be. I know you'll get your sticky bean, I know it. There's not a doubt in my mind that you WILL be a Mommy someday very soon! Lots of hugs your way :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->