Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I would love to connect with you ladies on a more personal level (aside from all the ttc stuff). If you have facebook and would like to be friends, you can send me a friend request here https://www.facebook.com/JessicaBahl

I wish I used FB! Idk why, I just don't like to use it anymore :(. Everytime you mention it, u make me want to start using it again tho, lol. If I do, ill be certain to friend request you! :)

Temped before bed and got the same thing as last night.. 97.18. So my guess for tomorrow is 97.5. No matter what my morning temp is, I'll be testing!

3 times today I smelled blood (strong odor), I'm not spotting and AF is two weeks away. Has anyone experienced this before?

Reason 128 why teenagers shouldn't have kids: "so I fought with my husband then went to my exes and baked him a cake and then went home and fought with my husband again then left him and my son to go back over to my ex for the night is this ok or is my husband just tripping for no reason" a) you aren't married. I couldn't begin to tell you how aggravated I get when teenagers refer to their boyfriend/girlfriend as husband or wife. B) you're 17 years old, you shouldn't even be having a child, let alone with a 23 year old "man" c) on what planet is it ok to leave your 2 month old? I get fighting with someone but take your child with you, you irresponsible twit. D) under no circumstance is it ok to leave your family and go to your ex"s house. You're just looking to create drama!

People these days!

eurgh. People are shitty. Kids having kids make me sad.

Another little drop today. Mehhhh

Sorry for the BFN, your chart still looks great though!
Did you let the test dry? My line showed after the test dried at its best!

Here's my story... I was a teenage mother, 16...he was 17. Once our son was born we born we turned 17 and 18. Both of my children were planned pregnancies, yes I was young and wasn't thinking right but I don't regret my children at all. We have always been financially stable, responsible, and I'm with my kids everyday never even left them with a babysitter in my whole life....barely my mom or mother in law once in a while to have date night. I call my husband "husband" because we've been living together for 5 years and its common law marriage. Plus boyfriend just sounds weird lol. Now I understand where you are coming from with the girl you mentioned above ... DOWN RIGHT STUPID of her to say and do what she did. She should not be having kids if that is her mind set. You are suppose to do everything for your children and not be so selfish as to do what she did. I can't even explain how dumb she was. Now we are TTC our 3rd child and we will love and care for them in the best way even possible.

On another note, my chart rise is awesome! Lol :)

Sorry for your BFN.... Are you going to test again tomorrow with FMU?

Yes. I will definitely test again tomorrow. I'm a POAS addict.

Nice rise TTC and Sylvia.... :wohoo: :dance:

TTC, it could still be early... Usually, HCG will register 3-5 days after suspected implantation.. If your dip is ID your earliest should be tomorrow.. FX for another rise and the start of a nice line......

:dust::dust::dust:

So sorry Sarah...... I just read your update after going back few pages.... :hugs:

Temp drop this morning, but I tested anyway, and BFN. Because of the temp drop, I was prepared for it. So most likely, onto next month and a visit to the fertility doctor to hopefully help this BFP happen!

So sorry michelle... It's not over til AF shows... A good example is Cheryl (melewen) she got a temp drop, :bfp: followed by a temp rise... Hoping the same for you.... :hugs:

So sorry michelle... It's not over til AF shows... A good example is Cheryl (melewen) she got a temp drop, :bfp: followed by a temp rise... Hoping the same for you.... :hugs:

Thanks for helping me keep a little hope :)

Yep! My chart was super weird. I got a huge dip on the day I got my BFP and I was so nervous that meant it was a chemical but no! Almost 9 weeks now and we have ultrasound pics plastering the fridge :D I never had a "good looking" chart but that cycle I just kind of knew.

Ttc I didnt get mine til 10dpo, 2 days after implantation BUT my hcg is I think very high anyway. Mine was high enough to suspect twins so many ladies will get Bfp's a couple days later. Can't wait for an update tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->