Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Here's my story... I was a teenage mother, 16...he was 17. Once our son was born we born we turned 17 and 18. Both of my children were planned pregnancies, yes I was young and wasn't thinking right but I don't regret my children at all. We have always been financially stable, responsible, and I'm with my kids everyday never even left them with a babysitter in my whole life....barely my mom or mother in law once in a while to have date night. I call my husband "husband" because we've been living together for 5 years and its common law marriage. Plus boyfriend just sounds weird lol. Now I understand where you are coming from with the girl you mentioned above ... DOWN RIGHT STUPID of her to say and do what she did. She should not be having kids if that is her mind set. You are suppose to do everything for your children and not be so selfish as to do what she did. I can't even explain how dumb she was. Now we are TTC our 3rd child and we will love and care for them in the best way even possible.

On another note, my chart rise is awesome! Lol :)

Sorry for your BFN.... Are you going to test again tomorrow with FMU?

I agree with this. I def agree with what Jess posted about that particular girl. She shouldn't have a child while she's still behaving like one. But I too planned Aiden when I was only 17 and I conceived when I was 18 and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me :). I couldn't imagine it being any other way. I think it mostly matters how mature, responsible, and ready someone is for a baby, u know?

Anyway. Jess you made me laugh out loud with that post though. Where did u find that question asked?! :rofl: I was a bit dumb founded when I first read it...I couldn't believe she was really asking if this was ok! lol geeshh! This worlds going mad! I hate that irresponsible people like that can get pregnant SO easily but then they can leave their baby in a heart beat to go see an "ex" due to a fight...and then I see how much crap we all go through, or went through, and we all will give our babies all the love in the world and idk, it just ticks me off! I dont want to get myself going too much now.... lol.

Well Happy TWW Sylvia & I hope to see many BFPs on here this month! FX!! :) :dust:

Yes I agree, a lot of teens aren't mature when they conceived.
Btw Mary, we both have the same kind of rise! :)

Thank you I can't for my next days of temps its like opening gifts Christmas morning lol! Fx for everyones bfps!

I had my oldest at 17 and believe that I was a great mother. Having said that, most teens aren't. My niece is pregnant at 18, and I am truly fearful for that child. She's one of these people that posts her every thought on FB and doesn't under that there are many of her thoughts that I'd rather never know about.

Yes I agree, a lot of teens aren't mature when they conceived.
Btw Mary, we both have the same kind of rise! :)

Thank you I can't for my next days of temps its like opening gifts Christmas morning lol! Fx for everyones bfps!

LOL! That is exactly how I described my TWW temps to dh in the past :haha:. Its truly is like waiting to open a Christmas present, especially the first 6 months or so of temping, lol. I dont think you'll ever be charting for 6 months though, I have good feelings about you :). I think your timing was just off before and now that u know to BD til u see a true rise, I think ull be seeing ur BFP in no time :). FX this is the month! :dust:

Laura is your chart linked somewhere and I'm just missing it? Mid-tww dips and fertile cm is pretty common due to a secondary estrogen surge but during my BFP TWW I had watery CM at 6 and 7 dpo. And full ferning on my microscope many days in between. Have you ever had it before?

I had my oldest at 17 and believe that I was a great mother. Having said that, most teens aren't. My niece is pregnant at 18, and I am truly fearful for that child. She's one of these people that posts her every thought on FB and doesn't under that there are many of her thoughts that I'd rather never know about.

omg, same here for my little 18yr old cousin! Her brother is going to contact child services before she leaves the hospital. She keeps talking about her baby dying but not fearfully...its not right. She's not right. She's the one pregnancy I have been so very angry about and ill never be happy for HER. I'm fearful for the baby and truly hope he ends up in better hands. Its sad :( And I'm the same way when it comes to not knowing about her pregnancy...I dont go on FB due to ppl like her and I told people not to tell me anything but sometimes my mother will see something really messed up on her FB and will tell me about it. My little cousin has been breaking up with ONE of the 2 potential fathers every other week and she even messed around with a girl WITH AN STD and didn't care when I flipped on her telling her that the baby could catch these STD's too, not just her, and she's so dumb and immature that she doesn't care!!!! Ugh, u just reminded me of her. Thats how much I block it out, i truly forget about her pregnancy until I'm reminded. Nothing against the baby of course! Like i said, i feel awful for that baby :(.

omg, same here for my little 18yr old cousin! Her brother is going to contact child services before she leaves the hospital. She keeps talking about her baby dying but not fearfully...its not right. She's not right. She's the one pregnancy I have been so very angry about and ill never be happy for HER. I'm fearful for the baby and truly hope he ends up in better hands. Its sad :( And I'm the same way when it comes to not knowing about her pregnancy...I dont go on FB due to ppl like her and I told people not to tell me anything but sometimes my mother will see something really messed up on her FB and will tell me about it. My little cousin has been breaking up with ONE of the 2 potential fathers every other week and she even messed around with a girl WITH AN STD and didn't care when I flipped on her telling her that the baby could catch these STD's too, not just her, and she's so dumb and immature that she doesn't care!!!! Ugh, u just reminded me of her. Thats how much I block it out, i truly forget about her pregnancy until I'm reminded. Nothing against the baby of course! Like i said, i feel awful for that baby :(.

:( that's so awful. I feel terrible for that LO! I wish you could adopt the baby..... Going into the system is so bad too! But better than being in danger. she sounds reckless and beyond immature

Ewcm at 5dpo?! What the hell?

FX its a good sign for u! :dust:

I hope so. Been cramping up a storm today as well - particularly this morning. And just had a pinprick of blood half an hour ago.
I've had that one on a not pregnant cycle and once on a pregnant cycle, so who knows.
It would be much easier if we could sleep through the two week wait.

When I say "kids having kids" I mean immature teenagers. Some twenty yesr olds aren't ready for kids with the way they act. A friend's sister had Her baby at 16 and she's a wonderful mum, but someone I went to school with had a baby at the same age and had the baby taken off her as she just didn't give a shit

^^^ same with one of my best friends. She had her daughter when she was only like 18/19 but is unbelievably mature! It all varies person to person but I can't personally imagine having a baby so young. I definitely needed to explore and live all over and be crazy first! I probably wouldn't have handled it well!

Mommysylvia, I just noticed ur CH's are dotted, which means the software can still be thinking or signs are mixed but in ur case, i believe its thinking so I'm even more positive you are indeed 2dpo and tomorrow you should get ur true, solid ch's for 3dpo. We really are only a day apart! :) I'm really glad u were truly able to confirm O for the first time! Its always good to know that u are indeed O'ing. Also, so you know, u could expect AF to show anywhere from 9-12 days from today, (about 11-14dpo) assuming u have a healthy LP and whether its 11 days or longer, that is. I'm hoping u see a BFP in 8-10 days instead tho! :) FX FX FX!! I know FF shows u when u could potentially expect AF but they usually go on a 14/15 day LP, for safety, during a your first cycle charting. Thats something that confused me at first so I wanted to fill u in :). GL!

:( that's so awful. I feel terrible for that LO! I wish you could adopt the baby..... Going into the system is so bad too! But better than being in danger. she sounds reckless and beyond immature

I know, I told her brother I know an amazing group of women and I'm sure one would be glad to adopt the baby if she can't grow up. I'm going to try and help them go in th direction of finding the baby a home instead and I'd happily care for it in the meantime. I guess we'll see how it plays out but I do agree with u about being in the system. There's a lot of couples dying for a baby through adoption so I'm sure I wouldn't be too hard, at all, to find a home if she'll do the right thing and cooperate. I'm definitely praying for that LO.

Ewcm at 5dpo?! What the hell?

FX its a good sign for u! :dust:

I hope so. Been cramping up a storm today as well - particularly this morning. And just had a pinprick of blood half an hour ago.
I've had that one on a not pregnant cycle and once on a pregnant cycle, so who knows.
It would be much easier if we could sleep through the two week wait.

When I say "kids having kids" I mean immature teenagers. Some twenty yesr olds aren't ready for kids with the way they act. A friend's sister had Her baby at 16 and she's a wonderful mum, but someone I went to school with had a baby at the same age and had the baby taken off her as she just didn't give a shit

Nicely said. Thats exactly how I feel. A 16yr old may be a better mother then a 26yr old. Its truly all about maturity and NOT being selfish.

And I hope the pin point of blood is a good sign this time! I too have had something like that before and I'm so curious as to what it is in bfn cycles. Maybe left over blood from O...? Idk! But I really hope its a sign for u! And I totally agree, why can't we sleep through the TWW?! lol. I always say to DH, "I wish me, you and Aiden could all sleep through the next couple of weeks and wake up to everything being the same EXCEPT my cycle!" lol, that was I dont miss out on Aiden growing in the meantime :haha: :)

Mommysylvia, I just noticed ur CH's are dotted, which means the software can still be thinking or signs are mixed but in ur case, i believe its thinking so I'm even more positive you are indeed 2dpo and tomorrow you should get ur true, solid ch's for 3dpo. We really are only a day apart! :) I'm really glad u were truly able to confirm O for the first time! Its always good to know that u are indeed O'ing. Also, so you know, u could expect AF to show anywhere from 9-12 days from today, (about 11-14dpo) assuming u have a healthy LP and whether its 11 days or longer, that is. I'm hoping u see a BFP in 8-10 days instead tho! :) FX FX FX!! I know FF shows u when u could potentially expect AF but they usually go on a 14/15 day LP, for safety, during a your first cycle charting. Thats something that confused me at first so I wanted to fill u in :). GL!

I thinks it does the dotted because of my cm... I just changed today's cm and yesterday to creamy and it is a solid CH? I don't understand...because I can have watery at any point in my cycle why would they base it on that

Here's my story... I was a teenage mother, 16...he was 17. Once our son was born we born we turned 17 and 18. Both of my children were planned pregnancies, yes I was young and wasn't thinking right but I don't regret my children at all. We have always been financially stable, responsible, and I'm with my kids everyday never even left them with a babysitter in my whole life....barely my mom or mother in law once in a while to have date night. I call my husband "husband" because we've been living together for 5 years and its common law marriage. Plus boyfriend just sounds weird lol. Now I understand where you are coming from with the girl you mentioned above ... DOWN RIGHT STUPID of her to say and do what she did. She should not be having kids if that is her mind set. You are suppose to do everything for your children and not be so selfish as to do what she did. I can't even explain how dumb she was. Now we are TTC our 3rd child and we will love and care for them in the best way even possible.

I didn't mean to offend you. Of course there are parents out there that are under 18 that are fantastic parents, just the same as older parents that are not so great. This girl specifically is not a great mom at all. She even bragged on Facebook about being so excited to take her baby to school with her for the day.

Your chart is looking awesome!

I agree with this. I def agree with what Jess posted about that particular girl. She shouldn't have a child while she's still behaving like one. But I too planned Aiden when I was only 17 and I conceived when I was 18 and he's the best thing that has ever happened to me :). I couldn't imagine it being any other way. I think it mostly matters how mature, responsible, and ready someone is for a baby, u know?

Anyway. Jess you made me laugh out loud with that post though. Where did u find that question asked?! :rofl: I was a bit dumb founded when I first read it...I couldn't believe she was really asking if this was ok! lol geeshh! This worlds going mad! I hate that irresponsible people like that can get pregnant SO easily but then they can leave their baby in a heart beat to go see an "ex" due to a fight...and then I see how much crap we all go through, or went through, and we all will give our babies all the love in the world and idk, it just ticks me off! I dont want to get myself going too much now.... lol.

Well Happy TWW Sylvia & I hope to see many BFPs on here this month! FX!! :) :dust:

She is my dads best friend since kindergarten neice. I saw it on Facebook

I thinks it does the dotted because of my cm... I just changed today's cm and yesterday to creamy and it is a solid CH? I don't understand...because I can have watery at any point in my cycle why would they base it on that

Was it creamy or watery? Watery mucus is considered fertile mucus as it allows the sperm to move easily. Egg white is the cream of the crop so to speak, followed by watery and then creamy and dry at the bottom

Thank you! :) No I didn't take to offense since I'm far from those kind of girls lol I understand where y'all were coming from.

Its milky right now....very watery. It stretches about two centimeters

Its because of the signs but since u really didn't have fertile cm those days, it sounds and looks like u probably oed 2 days ago, u get what I mean? If ur cm went creamy a few days back then itd be more likely for u to just have a slow rise. IF you have to chart a second cycle, ur personal "normal" pattern will become more clear when u keep putting it together with other signs. Sometimes FF takes cm too much into consideration but as u can tell from my first few charts, FF is also quick to jump to an O day without a clear rise at first. It took me some time to realize that as I wasn't opking past my first positive and I realized I would surge and then have my true surge a few days later. Thats clearly a totally dif sign from cm but its a good example. The important thing is that you have indeed Oed and u have good timing, regardless of when it was, I'm just obsessed with exact O days for EDD's :haha:....I cant help it!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->