Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you! :) No I didn't take to offense since I'm far from those kind of girls lol I understand where y'all were coming from.

Its milky right now....very watery. It stretches about two centimeters

sounds like u have the same post O type cm as me. Mine gets very creamy, almost lotion-like, but its also watery and AT TIMES stretchy for a couple/few days after O. I think it's left over fertile cm/left over swimmers leaking out still. It drives me nuts sometimes! Lol.

IVF consultation only 2 days away! Say lots of prayers that everything can move very quickly! My bloods are only 2 days after the consultation so hopefully she can go on to schedule something still. I'm going to bring all my charts so she can see I have gotten a clear shift every month for 17/18 cycles now. I really hope we can start by mid-late march at the latest. FX!

Mommysylvia, I just noticed ur CH's are dotted, which means the software can still be thinking or signs are mixed but in ur case, i believe its thinking so I'm even more positive you are indeed 2dpo and tomorrow you should get ur true, solid ch's for 3dpo. We really are only a day apart! :) I'm really glad u were truly able to confirm O for the first time! Its always good to know that u are indeed O'ing. Also, so you know, u could expect AF to show anywhere from 9-12 days from today, (about 11-14dpo) assuming u have a healthy LP and whether its 11 days or longer, that is. I'm hoping u see a BFP in 8-10 days instead tho! :) FX FX FX!! I know FF shows u when u could potentially expect AF but they usually go on a 14/15 day LP, for safety, during a your first cycle charting. Thats something that confused me at first so I wanted to fill u in :). GL!

I thinks it does the dotted because of my cm... I just changed today's cm and yesterday to creamy and it is a solid CH? I don't understand...because I can have watery at any point in my cycle why would they base it on that

Its because of the signs but since u really didn't have fertile cm those days, it sounds and looks like u probably oed 2 days ago, u get what I mean? If ur cm went creamy a few days back then itd be more likely for u to just have a slow rise. IF you have to chart a second cycle, ur personal "normal" pattern will become more clear when u keep putting it together with other signs. Sometimes FF takes cm too much into consideration but as u can tell from my first few charts, FF is also quick to jump to an O day without a clear rise at first. It took me some time to realize that as I wasn't opking past my first positive and I realized I would surge and then have my true surge a few days later. Thats clearly a totally dif sign from cm but its a good example. The important thing is that you have indeed Oed and u have good timing, regardless of when it was, I'm just obsessed with exact O days for EDD's :haha:....I cant help it!
:dust:

Oh okay lol. Well I still just have milky cm no creamy like I usually have around this time. The most I have watery cm is for a week... We shall see :)

Mommysylvia, I just noticed ur CH's are dotted, which means the software can still be thinking or signs are mixed but in ur case, i believe its thinking so I'm even more positive you are indeed 2dpo and tomorrow you should get ur true, solid ch's for 3dpo. We really are only a day apart! :) I'm really glad u were truly able to confirm O for the first time! Its always good to know that u are indeed O'ing. Also, so you know, u could expect AF to show anywhere from 9-12 days from today, (about 11-14dpo) assuming u have a healthy LP and whether its 11 days or longer, that is. I'm hoping u see a BFP in 8-10 days instead tho! :) FX FX FX!! I know FF shows u when u could potentially expect AF but they usually go on a 14/15 day LP, for safety, during a your first cycle charting. Thats something that confused me at first so I wanted to fill u in :). GL!

I thinks it does the dotted because of my cm... I just changed today's cm and yesterday to creamy and it is a solid CH? I don't understand...because I can have watery at any point in my cycle why would they base it on that

Its because of the signs but since u really didn't have fertile cm those days, it sounds and looks like u probably oed 2 days ago, u get what I mean? If ur cm went creamy a few days back then itd be more likely for u to just have a slow rise. IF you have to chart a second cycle, ur personal "normal" pattern will become more clear when u keep putting it together with other signs. Sometimes FF takes cm too much into consideration but as u can tell from my first few charts, FF is also quick to jump to an O day without a clear rise at first. It took me some time to realize that as I wasn't opking past my first positive and I realized I would surge and then have my true surge a few days later. Thats clearly a totally dif sign from cm but its a good example. The important thing is that you have indeed Oed and u have good timing, regardless of when it was, I'm just obsessed with exact O days for EDD's :haha:....I cant help it!
:dust:

Oh okay lol. Well I still just have milky cm no creamy like I usually have around this time. The most I have watery cm is for a week... We shall see :)

You certainly have Oed tho so you may just have high estrogen levels right now. Maybe this is a good sign for you, as estrogen tends to be higher in BFP cycles. Usually cm will dry up within a day or two after ur O rise but clearly it can be very different for all of us. I'm hoping it ends up being a good sign for u :). I'm wondering if its some left over sperm coming out that your experiencing now because it usually looks cloudy but at the same time it also resembles watery fertile cm as well. Many, many women confuse it with fertile cm (sometimes I still do) so I wanted to share that info with u as well. If up by ur cervix is more creamy rather than watery, that's the cm id trust.

Im excited that many of us are in the TWW right now. I dont expect much from mine but I always keep a little hope inside :). I'm ok with waiting another month or two, ive already came this far! Im very excited! I really hope all of u ladies get ur BFPs before or by the time my IVF cycle begins so that every one of us is over in the pregnancy thread together :) FX!

Yes I'm hoping its a good sign, I've never had watery cm this long lol and I checked by my cervix its watery still lol. I just bought some answer and FRER so I can't wait to start in a week!

I'm glad were in the TWW as well, and I really hope we all get our BFPs together! Fx!!

Where's your temp for today Sylvia? And have you tried changing the FF settings to advanced? I think it will put your O on CD20 (as i expected) and you'll get a solid crosshairs.

Sorry for the temp drop laurac... Could be a good sign though at 6dpo.... FX...

Where's your temp for today Sylvia? And have you tried changing the FF settings to advanced? I think it will put your O on CD20 (as i expected) and you'll get a solid crosshairs.

It is on advanced, and they only give me dotted cross hairs because I keep having watery cm. I tried to put creamy and the cross hairs turned solid. So we will see what happens. My temp today shot up to 98.47 I believe, its way up there it will probably go down in the morning

Ok so maybe it's still Feb 14th there... I forgot about the time difference :dohh: FX it stays up... but expect that it's normal to have a drop... What you wanted is high temp on the second week of the TWW.... Can't wait how your temp goes and see your FRER tests.. :dance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Ok so maybe it's still Feb 14th there... I forgot about the time difference :dohh: FX it stays up... but expect that it's normal to have a drop... What you wanted is high temp on the second week of the TWW.... Can't wait how your temp goes and see your FRER tests.. :dance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Yes I want highs temps on the second week no doubt! :) No its the 15th here already its 2:30 lol. Thank you :hugs:

Sylvia, you should be hitting the bed now... :haha: What time do you take your temp?

Sylvia, where's ur updated temp?! :) I'm waiting to see if ur ch's correct themselves today. Its Sunday so I wouldn't blame u for sleeping in, hope u got that temp tho!

I am very happy with my rise so far. Its not nearly as slow rising as my previous charts...Maybe there's going to be a huge surprise at the end of this tww, we'll see what my temps and such do until then! FX! My bbs are fricken killing me!!! Hope this all means good Prog levels :) FX FX FX!

Girls can you help me im so confused..... So i had a chemical last month jan 14th..... Does that make my :af: date 14th of this month or my usual 17th of the month.... I tested this morning FMU. But bfn :( feeling so confused and deflated x

FMU BFN this morning at 10 DPO. I'm so glad I have a RE follow up on Thursday. Hopefully he'll give me the thumbs up to start Femara. We've been trying now for 10 months, and I am SO ready.

It is on advanced, and they only give me dotted cross hairs because I keep having watery cm. I tried to put creamy and the cross hairs turned solid. So we will see what happens. My temp today shot up to 98.47 I believe, its way up there it will probably go down in the morning

Its ok if it dips hun. U more so just want it to stay up for the end of ur TWW. A good O rise is always nice to see as well but u dont need one for a BFP. GL!

Girls can you help me im so confused..... So i had a chemical last month jan 14th..... Does that make my :af: date 14th of this month or my usual 17th of the month.... I tested this morning FMU. But bfn :( feeling so confused and deflated x

Your actual AF DATE will usually change monthly, depending on when u O that cycle. If u haven't tried charting temps, id strongly recommend it, as its the most useful home tool to help a women conceive faster.
And I'm very sorry about your chemical. I know how hard that is :(. How long are ur usually cycles? AF would probably still show about that many days from Jan 14th. Usually since the months have dif numbers of days in them, even if u have perfect 28 day cycles, the actual date AF is due will change from month to month. Last month it may have been Jan 14th whereas with a perfect 28 day cycle for example, this month itd be due Feb 11th. Again that's based on a 28 day cycle...29 days would be the 12th and a 30 day cycle would make AF due the 13th. Thats if ur cycle is always the same length as well, otherwise it all depends on when u O. Hope this helped some! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->