Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary!!! Stupid me left my phone at home today, I'm so sorry. I feel so horrible! I hope all goes well and I'll be looking here for updates later. FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Thank u for letting me know! :) You'll probably have like 10+ txts from just me by the time u get home to ur phone :haha:.
Only 2 1/2 hrs to go!!!! I will be sure to come on and update each and every one of u as soon as I'm out :). FX

Text away!!!! I want to know everything :) So excited, it's today!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

So, my chart still looks great but still testing BFN with FMU at 11 DPO. This is just exhausting. It's hard to be optimistic with a BFN at 11 DPO on. FRER but i know there is still some modicum of hope. I'm so confused!

I would feel the same way but don't give up tons of women get their Bfp even after 11dpo...your chart still looks great! Also it looks triphasic, fx!!

I know! It's adding to my confusion. I had my progesterone levels checked yesterday. I'm going to call and get the number today. Maybe that will give me some insight.

Your chart is looking great, FX it leads to a BFP that has just been shy for you!!!

This is like one of the first times my chart didn't have a BIG dip by 4/5dpo. FX it continues to stay going up this time around :)

So, my chart still looks great but still testing BFN with FMU at 11 DPO. This is just exhausting. It's hard to be optimistic with a BFN at 11 DPO on. FRER but i know there is still some modicum of hope. I'm so confused!

I tested negative at 9 and 11 dpo, but got a bfp on 13 dpo. Keep your head up. It can happen.

Curveball! My temp went back UP??

Say wha!?!? Hopefully this is a good sign

Your chart is looking so good! Fx it stays up like that and you have a long LP!!

That is frustrating. I tested at 11 dpo and got a bfn, but I'm still holding out hope myself! And your chart just looks so fantastic. I really really hope this is your BFP chart! Looking at FF, there are a lot of charts with BFNs at 11 dpo, that get their BFP later!

Mary!!! Stupid me left my phone at home today, I'm so sorry. I feel so horrible! I hope all goes well and I'll be looking here for updates later. FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! Thank u for letting me know! :) You'll probably have like 10+ txts from just me by the time u get home to ur phone :haha:.
Only 2 1/2 hrs to go!!!! I will be sure to come on and update each and every one of u as soon as I'm out :). FX

Mary, I'm so excited about your appt today! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Over here, steady temps the last two days. I'm trying to hold out testing for another couple of days until AF should have shown. Based on past cycles, I could start spotting today or tomorrow, so I should know soon what to expect!

I know! It's adding to my confusion. I had my progesterone levels checked yesterday. I'm going to call and get the number today. Maybe that will give me some insight.

Yes, let all of us know the results!

Yesterday I had lotiony cm then it was white ewcm? Very thick stretchy (gross)

About 11pm last night I started having a really stuffy nose then it turned into trouble breathing (I was weezy almost gasping for air) and coughing up a storm. On top of that I have mild af cramps for like 20 mins, I couldnt sleep I felt horrible..I still do :(

I tested negative at 9 and 11 dpo, but got a bfp on 13 dpo. Keep your head up. It can happen.

Thank you! That's so encouraging! I've never had such a beautiful chart. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I do have some cramping today, but with AF not due for another 3-4 days and no temp drop (in fact a raised temp) this morning, I'm hoping it's a good sign. Stretch away with a sticky bean, uterus!

About 11pm last night I started having a really stuffy nose then it turned into trouble breathing (I was weezy almost gasping for air) and coughing up a storm. On top of that I have mild af cramps for like 20 mins, I couldnt sleep I felt horrible..I still do :(

ME TOO!!! I had so much trouble falling asleep due to my stuffy nose! Now its a little runny :-\. I'm so sick of sinus crap this year! I never had sinus issues before this past yr. It stinks! Maybe this time around it'll be a good sign for me and hopefully its a good early sign for u! FX!

Your chart is looking so good! Fx it stays up like that and you have a long LP!!

That is frustrating. I tested at 11 dpo and got a bfn, but I'm still holding out hope myself! And your chart just looks so fantastic. I really really hope this is your BFP chart! Looking at FF, there are a lot of charts with BFNs at 11 dpo, that get their BFP later!

Mary, I'm so excited about your appt today! I can't wait to hear how everything goes!

Over here, steady temps the last two days. I'm trying to hold out testing for another couple of days until AF should have shown. Based on past cycles, I could start spotting today or tomorrow, so I should know soon what to expect!

Your chart does look quite stable! It looks good! I'm crossing my fingers that the spotting & :af: stays away! FX FX FX!

ME TOO!!! I had so much trouble falling asleep due to my stuffy nose! Now its a little runny :-\. I'm so sick of sinus crap this year! I never had sinus issues before this past yr. It stinks! Maybe this time around it'll be a good sign for me and hopefully its a good early sign for u! FX!

Yes now mine is runny and stuffy! Hopefully it is a sign for us! I never feel this way. Fx!!!!!!

Lots of watery cm this morning. Has anyone experienced this right before AF or a BFP?

Silently waiting for your appointment Mary.... FX all goes well.

I agree with the other ladies Michelle... You chart looks stable.... Regarding CM after O, i got creamy or watery CM and one occasion of EWCM during my non-bfp cycles. Oddly, i stopped checking my CM few days after O (got tired of it) and just put creamy (not checking the inside CM) during my :bfp: cycle. So, i'm not sure what my CM really is during that time.

Is this normal for you? If not, maybe it's a good sign..... FX

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies im back again...

Just to let you all know I had a third blood drawn yesterday and the HCG is now 95 :cry:

I have had to choices and its to wait one week and see if resolves itself cause apparently if its tissue from the miscarriage then it will come away or absorb back into my system and the same for an ectopic.. simply because the HCG is decreasing slowly its unlikely to cause any harm, but I would have to keep a look out for any pain for one week then they will repeat the blood test in a weeks time.. so will have to have blood drawn again :(

Second option was to have a one off injection to help the cells die off, but they said they use it in chemotherapy. So have decided with the consultant to do it more natural and go back to them in one week.

I'm lost and devastated but the worse thing as the room opposite me had just had a baby and I was told I would no longer be having a baby hers was crying and I found that hard :cry:

I know I wasn't that far along but I would like to give our baby a name of some kind instead of saying baby.. Can anyone think of any ideas maybe? I know it sounds stupid :( :dohh:

Maybe calling your baby an angel will fit no matter what your baby's sex was. :)cry: typing was) I'm sorry this happened to you.... <3 <3 <3 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Angel is quite a common reference I'm aware of I wanted something a little different... It was one that is obvious, I don't know what im talking about do I? Talking a little rubbish sorry ladies :cry::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->