Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies :) I'm around 7dpo and tested today :haha:

Fingers crossed for us all :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Ok so the spotting since last night is still faint brown. No red. I took a test since I'm now 14dpo and still no red AF yet.. And I see a very faint line....
It's a wondfo cheap hcg test too. So I don't know if I can trust it?! And when I took the test, after I didn't see a line after a minute I threw it away since I thought AF was on it's way anyways. An hour later I went to pee again and decided to check just to confirm, and saw the faint line.. But it's been an hour and idk how long it took for that line to show up.. How do I post a pic???? I need your help.

If you click go advanced under the text box Hun, it'll then bring up a bigger box, if you click the paper clip you can add your picture!
Sorry rubbish explanation there lol x

Can I join in ladies? Im roughly 11dpo according to FF *if* I o'd this month..

I'm still breastfeeding my 14 month old, got my first period since her birth on new years eve '14. Skipped January period.. but going by my CM I was fertile around the 8th-11th. Fingers crossed I O'd..
Tested today and got a BFN so was a little disheartening. Think I'll either test again on the 25 or 27th and if BFN just give up and wait till I cycle properly.

I never had this with my first, my periods came back around 4 months after she was born and she was exclusively breastfed, same as this one lol. Our bodies are strange.

Good luck Twinsie! I see something there. Hope it gets darker
:dust:

Thank you!! My only concern is that it might not have shown up in the right amount of time. However, I did use this same package of tests last month when I wasn't pregnant and I remember checking hours later and it was most definitely still negative, no faint line at all. So since this is the same packet it can't be a defective test. Idk I guess I can just wait and see in a few hours and test again! Gonna be a longggg afternoon!!:dohh:

Can I join in ladies? Im roughly 11dpo according to FF *if* I o'd this month..

I'm still breastfeeding my 14 month old, got my first period since her birth on new years eve '14. Skipped January period.. but going by my CM I was fertile around the 8th-11th. Fingers crossed I O'd..
Tested today and got a BFN so was a little disheartening. Think I'll either test again on the 25 or 27th and if BFN just give up and wait till I cycle properly.

I never had this with my first, my periods came back around 4 months after she was born and she was exclusively breastfed, same as this one lol. Our bodies are strange.

Welcome!! Don't be too sad, 11dpo is still very early!!:hugs:

I see a second line twinsie! good luck xx

Thank you for your support!! :hugs:

I took another test and made sure to watch it the whole 5 minutes this time so I could know for sure if a line showed up within the time limit, and I definitely saw the start of the faint line at 4 minutes. It took the whole 5 minutes to really see the line better but it was definitely within the allotted 5 mins that the wondfo says to read it at. But it's still ridiculously faint that I'm not gonna tell DH yet.. Keeping this to myself will be the death of me lol. But I don't want to get both of our hopes up if it turns out to be a stupid bfn! I'll probably wait until Monday to test again bcuz it's so faint right now at 14dpo. If I can be strong and wait.. But I'm weak. Very very weak. lol!

Twinsie yay! Definitely a second line. Post your later test! I'd test again tomorrow but I'm so impatient lol. We can help analyze if it's darkening and whatnot :(

Sylvia are you going to test again tonight?!

I am such a bad influence!

Twinsie yay! Definitely a second line. Post your later test! I'd test again tomorrow but I'm so impatient lol. We can help analyze if it's darkening and whatnot :(

Sylvia are you going to test again tonight?!

I am such a bad influence!

Yes you are lol don't tempt me! :haha:
I want to hold off until Monday but I probably will cave anyways and use my FRER tomorrow, I'm just scared of it not being dark enough.
I'll maybe use a Walmart cheapie tonight, it might not do anything since it was so light :shrug:

Well I just noticed "IF" I had a 14 day LP then tomorrow it will barely be 5 days before AF. So it should at least show something with FRER tomorrow...with the 6 days sooner?

The "six days sooner" is basically like based off a 14 day LP of a woman who gets her BFP at 8 days. Think about it in terms of dpo. You can check out fertility friend's analysis of accuracy by brand and that always helped me know when to test

Hope everything is okay Mary I haven't heard from you all day <3

Thanks hun. Idk what's wrong with me today. We had a nice movie night last night and had a blast and then I woke with a really bad stomach ache that will NOT go away! :( I'm pretty certain this isn't my BFP cycle so I think its just me feeling like crap for no good reason. Ugh.

But anyway, ur chart still looks great! :) Have u tested? I actually haven't tested. Was going to today but I felt too bad to even want to test. I'm laying in bed and HAD to force myself on here to check if you or anyone else got a BFP today. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you ladies! :dust: Hopefully I wake up in better shape tomorrow a.m!

Mary you sound like you have what I had at around 3dpo :) kidding, sort of... Maybe... I still have my FX that you will get your BFP au natural!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->