Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I see a second line twinsie! good luck xx

Thank you for your support!! :hugs:

I took another test and made sure to watch it the whole 5 minutes this time so I could know for sure if a line showed up within the time limit, and I definitely saw the start of the faint line at 4 minutes. It took the whole 5 minutes to really see the line better but it was definitely within the allotted 5 mins that the wondfo says to read it at. But it's still ridiculously faint that I'm not gonna tell DH yet.. Keeping this to myself will be the death of me lol. But I don't want to get both of our hopes up if it turns out to be a stupid bfn! I'll probably wait until Monday to test again bcuz it's so faint right now at 14dpo. If I can be strong and wait.. But I'm weak. Very very weak. lol!

CONGRATS! I hope It gets darker and darker! :) Cant wait to hear about or see tomorrows test! (if u post it fo us us to obsess over, lol) Fx super tight for u! I'm sure it'll get darker If two tests had faint, colored lines, its less likely to be evap, unless a bad batch of course but I'm guessing & hoping its a true BFP! :) FX FX FX!

Hope everything is okay Mary I haven't heard from you all day <3

Thanks hun. Idk what's wrong with me today. We had a nice movie night last night and had a blast and then I woke with a really bad stomach ache that will NOT go away! :( I'm pretty certain this isn't my BFP cycle so I think its just me feeling like crap for no good reason. Ugh.

But anyway, ur chart still looks great! :) Have u tested? I actually haven't tested. Was going to today but I felt too bad to even want to test. I'm laying in bed and HAD to force myself on here to check if you or anyone else got a BFP today. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you ladies! :dust: Hopefully I wake up in better shape tomorrow a.m!

Sorry you're not feeling well!! Hope you feel better soon!

I'm about to go out to dinner, so I'll post my second faint test later, thanks ladies :hugs:
AF still hasn't show. Brown discharge earlier today but that's it. No red yet.. Hmph!
It's really a cruel joke if AF is just messing with me!

I agree on positions not being set as those little buggers will swim where they want once they are free :D

Sorry for my TMI, we both like doggy so we kind of always start of in all sorts of positions but finish in doggy and then I could lay down on my tummy from there as that was the only way I didn't leak.

Bright side of o'ing earlier is that your tww is here sooner and a BFP also :dance:

FX for you ladies :hugs:

It's great to hear success stories like yours! Gives me hope!! What I'm *really* confused (and kind of concerned) about, is the very light bleeding I'm having. My OPK said last night that I'm not Oing.. It just doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible I O'd yesterday and between Wednesday afternoon's OPK and last night's, I simply missed it? :shrug:

I agree with the other girls. It is possible to miss a positive opk if your not testing twice a day. I start testing twice a day on cd10. It's also possible if you recently went off the pill that this is AF, cycles can be quite wacky for awhile after BC.

What throws me off is the fact that I normally have a very abundant amount of EWCM around O, and I have had very little, if any! I always get O pains as well, and have only had very minor cramping. It's still totally possible I missed my O on the OPK (Although we've been BDing often enough, I doubt we missed it there), it would just be really weird. And I've never used BC, otherwise that would definitely be a possibility :winkwink:

I still think there's a great chance u still haven't oed if u usually have a ton of CM. I had 10+ positive opks total one cycle. 2 before actual O and then 2 days of negatives and then positives again (with my temp spike so I knew this one was true O) and they stayed positive for almost my whole TWW. But as others said, I test 2x a day because its very easy to miss a surge since they can be as short as 12hrs.

I know I keep saying it but I truly think temping will give u LESS stress. This is something temping could help a great deal with. Just a suggestion. Its up to u of course :)

If you did O, since u have been BDing, that'd be ok. Ive oed on CD9 before. What CD are you on?

See and that's what I've been thinking too! But today I had a long string of some sort of CM (It was hard to tell what kind since it was tinged light brown/cream still) when I went to the bathroom, and some small cramps and pain on my left side. Every other time I've felt O pain, it's been on my right side, even though they say you usually switch ovaries every month. Kinda weird to feel it on the other side! I tested late this morning and this evening, and both were about half as dark as the other line.
I totally understand that about temping, and honestly really would like to. I just thought I would let this cycle relax a little, but instead, it's causing MORE stress! Argh... :dohh: I am on CD14 today. I usually O around CD 15 or so, but without much evidence if EWCM, I think I either O'd already or am going to O pretty late. :nope:

I hope u get ur BFP whatever day u O! :) And that whole "our ovaries switch off cycle to cycle" was found to not be true with many women. Ib read id prob only O every other month since I only have one ovary but I actually O every cycle. And I know ALOT of women who only O from one side so who knows, maybe oing from the other side caused the bleeding and maybe your body needed to release an egg from that side for your BFP...? FX this happened! :) I know ladies on here who had to take clomid, as they were only Oing on one side and the month they felt O pains on the other side, their BFP came. Hope this gives u some hope but def keep bding just Incase. It sounds like bding isn't an issue tho, lol so thats a good thing :). FX for u! Once u mentioned u usually O on the other side, I realized that could potentially be ur cause for spotting, as it can be rough on ur ovary after not "popping" out an egg in a while, u know? I hope this made since, I'm a little out of it today!

:dust:

Look what I got today at the drugstore!! So excited to try it instead of saliva the sperm killing lubricant! I assume most people who use this type of sperm friendly lube use it a couple days before OVU to a couple days after?

I love this stuff. When I was using it (before my tubal diagnosis) I was using it for the 5 days leading up to O, as sperm can live up to 5 days in a good environment. Ive seen this stuff work for many women with no underlying fertility issues...its good stuff! :) FX it works for u this cycle!! :dust:

FYI, I wouldn't use the full amount recommended of the pre-seed. It can get a little TOO slippery :haha:. I always put it to the 1st or 2nd line in the syringe that comes with it because the 1 time I filled it To the 3rd line, neither of us could enjoy it or "finish" (sorry tmi but I didn't want this to happen to u!) GOOD LUCK!!

Haha that's not tmi :) I read that the recommended amount might've too mc so we used just over the first line and some on DH and it was perfect, never going to use more than that though!! I don't even really need the stuff on the inside but I want to follow directions!

Hope everything is okay Mary I haven't heard from you all day <3

Thanks hun. Idk what's wrong with me today. We had a nice movie night last night and had a blast and then I woke with a really bad stomach ache that will NOT go away! :( I'm pretty certain this isn't my BFP cycle so I think its just me feeling like crap for no good reason. Ugh.

But anyway, ur chart still looks great! :) Have u tested? I actually haven't tested. Was going to today but I felt too bad to even want to test. I'm laying in bed and HAD to force myself on here to check if you or anyone else got a BFP today. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you ladies! :dust: Hopefully I wake up in better shape tomorrow a.m!

Aw I hope you feel better, don't doubt yourself until the witch shows her face. Maybe its gas pains or something. It could mean something good :)

Yes I tested today I got a very faint positive (as far as we can tell lol) I want to wait till Monday to use FRER but I'm going to POAS tomorrow. I posted my Answer hpt pic a few pages back. Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryStats.php

Omg! I never seen this page before. So that means by tomorrow I should have a more accurate answer. Thank you I guess I will POAS tomorrow lol

Is it possible that I implantated today 9dpo? Im having more pains today then yesterday when I had my temp spike... Ive only had these sharp vaginal shooting pains the day before and after ovulation. It just made me jump and yell OUCH!

Nevermind I just read the cramps can last 1 to a few days

I think I have my BFP!!!! I held my pee for 4 he's and got this with Walmart cheapie. Pink thick line and it showed within a minute!!! I can't breathe!! Lol
https://i58.tinypic.com/2n6t5om.jpg
https://i62.tinypic.com/ily7vs.jpg

I see it!! That was exactly how mine looked yesterday, faint but there!!

I think I got my BFP!!! Showed up in 30 seconds! And I tested the positive LH theory too!! Both are positive! :happydance:

image.jpg

I think I got my BFP!!! Showed up in 30 seconds! And I tested the positive LH theory too!! Both are positive! :happydance:

Yay congrats!!!! Praying for a sticky bean!! I'm still holding my urine for as long as I can so I can use my frer with fmu lol I want it dark!

How long have you been holding Sylvia? How many hours since your last pee?

I think I did see something that's why I'm so anxious to see another test :dance: Can't wait!!

Congrats BFP ladies! H&H 9 months! Xxx

Day four of clomid for me. One more dose after tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"