Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

hi everyone was just looking for some advice. This is my 4th cycle post birth control and I decided I would try the clear blue digital ovulation test. On CD 10 I used it for the first time and got the symbol for low fertility (an empty circle). On CD 11 I also got the symbol for low fertility. I tested today on CD 12 and I got the peak fertility (the solid smiley face). So looks like I completely missed the high fertility (flashing smiley symbol). What does this mean ?? Has anyone had anything similar happen to them. Also does this mean I don't test with it for the rest of this cycle?

thanks in advance :)

I think I have my BFP!!!! I held my pee for 4 he's and got this with Walmart cheapie. Pink thick line and it showed within a minute!!! I can't breathe!! Lol
https://i58.tinypic.com/2n6t5om.jpg
https://i62.tinypic.com/ily7vs.jpg

Oooo I see it!!!! Congrats hun!!!

Aren't you SOO glad I talked into temping?! Lol :) Now we have 4 girls temping worked for the 1st cycle trying it out! I wish u a very happy and healthy 9 months! :) Also, DONT GO TO THE FIRST TRI BOARDS! U WILL DRIVE URSELF INSANE OR OTHER PREGNANT WOMEN WILL DRIVE U CRAZY ABOUT UR PREGNANCY! LOL. Stick around the thread(s) we have made :)

Ill be joining you all in about 7-9wks! :) FX!

Congrats Twinsie, i defo see the lines...... :wohoo: Guess your DH :spermy: is so strong after all....... :dance:

hi everyone was just looking for some advice. This is my 4th cycle post birth control and I decided I would try the clear blue digital ovulation test. On CD 10 I used it for the first time and got the symbol for low fertility (an empty circle). On CD 11 I also got the symbol for low fertility. I tested today on CD 12 and I got the peak fertility (the solid smiley face). So looks like I completely missed the high fertility (flashing smiley symbol). What does this mean ?? Has anyone had anything similar happen to them. Also does this mean I don't test with it for the rest of this cycle?

I'm sorry I cant help much but I do see MANY women say this happened. I believe its due to the fact that we can have very quick surges at times.
Have u ever tried temping? The OPKS would work 5x better WITH temping. With temping, you BD every other day or so until you see a "temp rise" and that rise would mean u passed O. It sounds confusing but if u use a charting app like fertility friend, alls u have to do is take ur temp at the same time every a.m and enter the temps into fertility friend and the app will even let you know when you have passed O. There's a ton temping could teach you about fertility :). I wish I could have been more helpful with ur actual question but I do know its not uncommon to miss high fertility, from what ive seen. I stick to the line opks because of the confusion with those, plus I know exactly how the line ones work FOR ME at this point so why switch, u know?
Anyway, I hope you have been bding and that u get ur bfp. Good luck!

Oooo I see it!!!! Congrats hun!!!

Aren't you SOO glad I talked into temping?! Lol :) Now we have 4 girls temping worked for the 1st cycle trying it out! I wish u a very happy and healthy 9 months! :) Also, DONT GO TO THE FIRST TRI BOARDS! U WILL DRIVE URSELF INSANE OR OTHER PREGNANT WOMEN WILL DRIVE U CRAZY ABOUT UR PREGNANCY! LOL. Stick around the thread(s) we have made :)

Ill be joining you all in about 7-9wks! :) FX!

Yes I'm so glad y'all convinced me to temp!! I took my FRER just a while ago...not so dark but it's there I guess because the last one was at 11pm so I didn't expect it to be that much different.

I'm going to stick around don't worry lol :)
Fx for you this cycle and the rest if you don't get your BFP this cycle! Baby dust! Thank you <3

Hi Jessilou, the first time i used CBD Advanced i had the same case, one day few days empty circle then Solid Face, no flashing.... Might have missed it since i only test once a day. Got :bfn: that cycle. The cycle i got pregnant, i used all resources i have, CBD Advanced and two-line local OPKs and was using the same brands twice a day at the same time, morning and evening. Used 4 OPKs each day from CD14 but already started testing with local OPKs from CD9. Below is the local OPKs i took with notes for the CBD Advanced.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/OvulationTests_zps038e243f.jpg​

I got my SOLID FACE evening of CD18 local opk is still negative, then 24 hours later my local OPK turned positive evening of CD19 , 36 hours later from solid face, morning of CD20, I got my temp dip and indication that I probably O'ed which was confirmed 3 days later.

You might have missed the high fertility but peak fertility (solid face) is closer to your O... They say that when you got a solid face you have 24-72 hours for O to happen... If you're not temping better have :sex: from today and for the next 3 days...If there's a males factor every other day would be fine.... FX for catching that eggy hun....

:dust::dust::dust:

Here's my FRER from today :) My line was darker last night so maybe my evening hold is more concentrated lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1424614495131.jpg
    PicsArt_1424614495131.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to the BFPs!! Yay lines!

Jessi, I've had that happen to me once. Not sure what it means but I had a regular cycle. I googled once and it said it could just be a quick surge but nothing is wrong. I remember freaking out, I think I got a BFP that cycle though, but can't remember. Time to bd!

Here's my FRER from today :) My line was darker last night so maybe my evening hold is more concentrated lol

I'm getting so excited looking at your frer!! Congrats again hun!!

I'm saving the two frers that Kenna sent me for Christmas for my IVF cycle. I want my first BFP to be with one of the frers that are touched with baby dust :haha:. I used one out of the box last cycle & BFN obv, but hopefully next cycle I can get a nice bfp with them :) FX FX FX!

Im crossing my fingers EXTRA tight for all the other ladies waiting for their BFPs! I truly, truly hope we can ALL go through our pregnancy's together! FX!!

Sylvia, congrats on your :bfp:. Your FRER looks great at 10dpo.... :dance: It's like Pamela's case is happening again... :dance: FX so tight for it to me darker......

Sylvia, congrats on your :bfp:. Your FRER looks great at 10dpo.... :dance: It's like Pamela's case is happening again... :dance: FX so tight for it to me darker......

RIGHT!?! Its just like the cycle Pamela got her BFP! I LOVE temping!!! It seriously works wonders for couples TTC! Now we only have a handful of ladies left to get BFP's and I have faith it'll happen for every one by the time I'm getting my embryo(s) transferred :) I'm getting so impatient for next cycle! I really hope my RE just starts me on the bcp this coming cycle, rather then the end of march. That'd make my BFP only 6wks and a few days away :) FX!!!!!!

Congrats to Sylvia and twinsie!!! Those are some beautiful :bfp: ! I agree with Mary - try our Sticking Together thread and a birth club thread! When are your EDD's? So excited!!

Here's the Sticking Together thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-239.html

Congrats Sylvia! I see today's one better than last night :dance:

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all :dance:

I somehow blushed when you refer to my cycle :blush: Silly hormones :haha:

I agree, only a handful of ladies to get BFP's still and I have faith that it will happen very soon :D
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I can't wait for your IVF Mary, I'm sure it'll be a success...SILENTLY wishing you get a surprise :bfp: though so you won't have to wait that long.... :haha:

Congrats ladies with bfps.

Mary I can't wait for you to join us either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->