Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Tasha, i think i'm seeing the start of your :bfp: :happydance: I hope it's not a reflection though.

image.jpg

Thankyou for the tweak! :) line looks thin but my fingers are majorly crossed, may test again tonight lol

I really admire you ladies who can test this early... I just don't have the guts.... :haha: Always tested late or when af is due.... Would be nice to see a real progression from almost nothing to real dark lines.....

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LADIES WITH BFP's!!!!! So excited for you!!!

AFM: I'm freaking excited over here because I just got my first positive OPK! Yeah, I know.... I'm weird :haha:
Anyway! Been BDing nearly every day because I wasn't sure what was happening (Ya, I know it's because I haven't been temping lol). I still find it extremely odd to have no EWCM... But we'll continue having fun for the next few days :haha: SO excited to see what these next two weeks will bring for everyone!! :happydance:

Congrats ladies!! Sooo excited for you's!! Keep us posted with darker hcgs and symptoms day by day for each dpo!! ❤️

Congrats on all the BFPs!

I took another OPK this morning and it was negative so hopefully that means I'm ovulating today. We BDd yesterday, today, and will do so again tomorrow. Then we leave for 9 days to Florida, which I'm hoping will be just what my body needs to relax and not stress during my TWW!

Thank you ladies so much. It really means a lot to me I'm over-ecstatic!

Sending lots of baby dust to the ones still waiting for their BFP and congrats to the ladies who just received theirs!!!

My EDD is November 4th.. My first winter baby :)

There were three symptoms that REALLY stood out that I just knew I was since these ONLY happen when I'm pregnant
1. My leg hairs didnt grow. Yes I know lucky me lol its been over a week and no growth lol
2. With my hemorrhoids they're so painful that I cry and I only get the urge to have a BM every 4-5 days!!! Well sorry tmi but I've been going everyday for 4 days with NO PAIN :)
3. Its very swollen and squishy in my lady business lol

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I cant help much but I do see MANY women say this happened. I believe its due to the fact that we can have very quick surges at times.
Have u ever tried temping? The OPKS would work 5x better WITH temping. With temping, you BD every other day or so until you see a "temp rise" and that rise would mean u passed O. It sounds confusing but if u use a charting app like fertility friend, alls u have to do is take ur temp at the same time every a.m and enter the temps into fertility friend and the app will even let you know when you have passed O. There's a ton temping could teach you about fertility :). I wish I could have been more helpful with ur actual question but I do know its not uncommon to miss high fertility, from what ive seen. I stick to the line opks because of the confusion with those, plus I know exactly how the line ones work FOR ME at this point so why switch, u know?
Anyway, I hope you have been bding and that u get ur bfp. Good luck![/QUOTE]
I have never tried temping, maybe next month.I was also going to by some of the OPK sticks but they looked a bit confusing - I guess I would get used to it! My biggest issues is going to be with taking my temp at the right time due to shift work my sleeping habits can be a bit all over the place. We did BD for fun on the day that said low fertility and yesterday , hopefully we get a BD in tonight. Thank you for all your advice.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and support! I truly appreciate it!!
I could not have been more shocked when I tested yesterday and saw that faint line. In my mind I'd given up on this month and had completely convinced myself that we didn't have a chance until we fixed DHs low T level. But somehow we managed to get pregnant! I had stopped thinking about symptoms and the possibility of being prego as soon as I found out about DHs T level which ironically really helped me to relax. I drank wine every night almost since I did NOT think we had a chance this month!!!! Lol. But I'm so excited and feel truly blessed.

Thanks again ladies! My EDD is October 30th!! :)
I can't really say I had any symptoms!! I felt completely the same... Besides the usual sensitive nipples that goes away after 9dpo and the occasional mild cramp. I has zero signs of being prego!

hi everyone was just looking for some advice. This is my 4th cycle post birth control and I decided I would try the clear blue digital ovulation test. On CD 10 I used it for the first time and got the symbol for low fertility (an empty circle). On CD 11 I also got the symbol for low fertility. I tested today on CD 12 and I got the peak fertility (the solid smiley face). So looks like I completely missed the high fertility (flashing smiley symbol). What does this mean ?? Has anyone had anything similar happen to them. Also does this mean I don't test with it for the rest of this cycle?

thanks in advance :)

Hi Jessilou, the first time i used CBD Advanced i had the same case, one day few days empty circle then Solid Face, no flashing.... Might have missed it since i only test once a day. Got :bfn: that cycle. The cycle i got pregnant, i used all resources i have, CBD Advanced and two-line local OPKs and was using the same brands twice a day at the same time, morning and evening. Used 4 OPKs each day from CD14 but already started testing with local OPKs from CD9. Below is the local OPKs i took with notes for the CBD Advanced.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/OvulationTests_zps038e243f.jpg​

I got my SOLID FACE evening of CD18 local opk is still negative, then 24 hours later my local OPK turned positive evening of CD19 , 36 hours later from solid face, morning of CD20, I got my temp dip and indication that I probably O'ed which was confirmed 3 days later.

You might have missed the high fertility but peak fertility (solid face) is closer to your O... They say that when you got a solid face you have 24-72 hours for O to happen... If you're not temping better have :sex: from today and for the next 3 days...If there's a males factor every other day would be fine.... FX for catching that eggy hun....

:dust::dust::dust:

That sounds like a great idea using two brands. That said the lines look so similar to me I am not sure if I would be able to tell. I did only test once a day as this has been my first time using it and I wasn't sure what to expect. Yes my poor husband is going to be tired haha. I think he found it quite amusing when I came up to him and said I have a smiley face so we have to BD. He was like what are you talking about???!!:dohh:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LADIES WITH BFP's!!!!! So excited for you!!!

AFM: I'm freaking excited over here because I just got my first positive OPK! Yeah, I know.... I'm weird :haha:
Anyway! Been BDing nearly every day because I wasn't sure what was happening (Ya, I know it's because I haven't been temping lol). I still find it extremely odd to have no EWCM... But we'll continue having fun for the next few days :haha: SO excited to see what these next two weeks will bring for everyone!! :happydance:

I don't think your weird, though that is coming from me who ran outside and thrust my CB digital OPK at my husband going I have a smiley face so we have to bd!! He was like ssshhh the neighbours will hear you :blush: It was my first OPK that I have ever used and got a result ... maybe I need a life haha this TTC is very consuming. Wishing you a quick BFP!:dust::dust:

Sending lots of baby dust to the ones still waiting for their BFP and congrats to the ladies who just received theirs!!!

There were three symptoms that REALLY stood out that I just knew I was since these ONLY happen when I'm pregnant
1. My leg hairs didnt grow. Yes I know lucky me lol its been over a week and no growth lol
2. With my hemorrhoids they're so painful that I cry and I only get the urge to have a BM every 4-5 days!!! Well sorry tmi but I've been going everyday for 4 days with NO PAIN :)

IF I were to get a BFP this cycle, which I truly dont think it'll be until IVF but if I were to, my EDD too would have been Nov 4th, according to FF anyway :) I'm Very happy for u!!

Hmm spotting just started....its a bit early for me but who knows! Maybe I oed early this cycle and once again maybe I just had low temps 1-3dpo..? I guess we'll see if I have a full flow by tomorrow or still just spotting and that'll tell me whether I need to fix my chart or not. If this is AF, I'm actually happy since that just means thats 3 days closer to IVF now :) Hopefully I can go for my day 3 bloods sooner and start the bcp as soon as those results come in. FX they're as good as they were in Dec! I'm sure they will be :). I'll keep u all posted on whether its a new cycle or not.
My cm is very watery and pinkish but it started very light pink last month and I bd'ed today so that may be what's causing it to be watery. Just wanted to add that since I more than likely won't get a BFP and I notice this thread comes up alot on Google so thats for anyone searching this thread about spotting before AF :)

:dust: to everyone!

Hmm spotting just started....its a bit early for me but who knows! Maybe I oed early this cycle and once again maybe I just had low temps 1-3dpo..? I guess we'll see if I have a full flow by tomorrow or still just spotting and that'll tell me whether I need to fix my chart or not. If this is AF, I'm actually happy since that just means thats 3 days closer to IVF now :) Hopefully I can go for my day 3 bloods sooner and start the bcp as soon as those results come in. FX they're as good as they were in Dec! I'm sure they will be :). I'll keep u all posted on whether its a new cycle or not.

Good luck!! My spotting Friday night 13dpo, turned into a bfp! What dpo are you??

IF I were to get a BFP this cycle, which I truly dont think it'll be until IVF but if I were to, my EDD too would have been Nov 4th, according to FF anyway :) I'm Very happy for u!!

Aww we would have the same!!! Well I got my edd from my o day I haven't checked from my last period yet. Thank you! It wouldn't be possible with y'all :)

Edit: I would be due Halloween Oct.31.... I'll get some walking and maybe go into labor after trick or treating lol

Good luck!! My spotting Friday night 13dpo, turned into a bfp! What dpo are you??

I believe im 11dpo, according to my chart but I may have had a slow rise and I may be 14dpo (the day AF would be due) so we shall see! :)

Hi all! This is my fist post so let me know if I should do anything differently..

This is also my first moth ttc. I O'd 14 days ago now and have been having some symptoms including: swollen bbs, which is normal after I o but they usually go back to normal size a few days before af shows. Nips have been sore since o which is also normal for me, but this month they are also very sore on sides and have swelled up more than they ever have before which makes me think something is up! I also have been bloated gassy and constipated last few days sorry for tmi. And have to p way more than usual. I'm also hungry ALL the time lately. Also cervix is soft and hard to reach (does this mean it's low or high?)

Anyone else have these symptoms at 14dpo? Is it too early to test? And what kind of tests should I use??

Aww we would have the same!!! Well I got my edd from my o day I haven't checked from my last period yet. Thank you! It wouldn't be possible with y'all :)

I believe your EDD would be November 5th since you oed 1 day later then me :). There's a pregnancy monitor section on FF that tells you what your EDD would be based on your O day and such. Since u were charting, u can bring that to ur OB and they may go by your O day to predict your EDD. Some will, some won't but its worth a shot since u know exactly which day of the month u oed, whereas they would base it on a CD14 O day before your first u/s. As your pregnancy progresses your u/s will give a more accurate date anyway :) I know you have two other children but I wanted to let u know the date doesn't always match up with charting but since u know when u oed, u can feel pretty certain of the EDD regardless of what the u/s says early on. Did that make any sense? Lol. I'm still a bit off from being a little sick yesterday.

So, even tho going by your LMP your EDD would be the end of Oct, its truly still November 5th since we know you really Oed 5 days after CD14, get what I'm saying? Thats another reason charting is amazing!! U know better than the docs pretty much the exact day you conceived! :)

Hi all! This is my fist post so let me know if I should do anything differently..

This is also my first moth ttc. I O'd 14 days ago now and have been having some symptoms including: swollen bbs, which is normal after I o but they usually go back to normal size a few days before af shows. Nips have been sore since o which is also normal for me, but this month they are also very sore on sides and have swelled up more than they ever have before which makes me think something is up! I also have been bloated gassy and constipated last few days sorry for tmi. And have to p way more than usual. I'm also hungry ALL the time lately. Also cervix is soft and hard to reach (does this mean it's low or high?)

Anyone else have these symptoms at 14dpo? Is it too early to test? And what kind of tests should I use??

Test! Its def not too early at all! Many women on here get bfps between 9-13dpo. Good luck hun! Your symptoms sound good :). FX!
Also, when ur cervix is hard to reach and soft its usually up high and open but I know soft is common in pregnancy since it "expands" to give birth and basically blends in in there. Good luck!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->