Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Yes agreed! Test! Let's make it 3 for the day!

Mary will you test at all? Did those Wondfos come yet?

Sylvia, go off of ovulation since you ovulated later in your cycle. It will be more accurate.

I had a pretty productively non productive day. I have definitely not been keeping up with my youtube bumpdates so today I sat down and filmed weeks 11-17. I have weeks 11-14 edited and scheduled to be released daily (week 11 up today) and need to finish up weeks 15-17. Tomorrow I'm going to film old wives tales.

Okay ladies I'll go by my ovulation day. Well it turns out the edd calculator I used online made me a day off, so yes my edd is Nov. 5 :) Sooooo long of a wait lol.

Can't wait to see the videos Jessica!

This is the same FRER from fmu and its way darker now... I can stare at it all day lol <3

Attachments

• IMG_20150222_173424.jpg
    IMG_20150222_173424.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 14
Okay ladies I'll go by my ovulation day. Well it turns out the edd calculator I used online made me a day off, so yes my edd is Nov. 5 :) Sooooo long of a wait lol.

This is the same FRER from fmu and its way darker now... I can stare at it all day lol <3

it's really amazing seeing those lines... BTW, i still keep all my HPTs i peed on.... :haha: Can't throw it.... I don't know why, but i just can't and i just love looking at them :rofl:

Agreed with the other ladies, go by your O when you want to know your EDD, FF gives you EDD which is based on O and not LMP.... Funny that we O'ed on the same CD, very late, which means we have to wait longer for our LO....

AF came full force this a.m. I'm 100% ok with that tho :). Now I dont have to wait any longer to start cycling for IVF :). We go for my "CD3" bloods tomorrow...my RE said day 2 or 3, doesn't matter so of course ill go on day 2 if it'll potentially make starting everything else sooner! :haha:

So this is my third cycle in a row that I had no AF cramps! :) I like this! Its weird that I randomly got the worst cramps ever for like 7 cycles but before that I never had cramps and now they're gone again...? My body's def been messing with me!

I'm wondering if I have a shorter LP or of my chart just keeps doing the whole dip thing on 2&3dpo like it always used to and I'm just not catching it without opks. I guess we'll see this next cycle. Good thing they'll be monitoring my eggys for IVF or I'd be very nervous about which day would be true O. And good thing ill be getting progesterone for safety as well because I def felt like O was on CD13, unless I'm very wrong about all the very good signs that day and I oed on day 10-11. I wish I got the right temp day 11. If my chart were correct, my LP would bw a little shorter. I'm sure I just oed early with a slow rise, considering my cycle is shorter than usual as well. I'm going to leave it how it is for now tho. I'm pretty sure this is what happened the only other time it *looks* like I had a 11 day LP as well so I need to be sure to let my RE know that I do still O on day 10/11 every once in a while. Anyway, I'm going to go back to bed...The joys of school vaca! Lol.

Good luck ladies!!

Congrats to all the BFPS!! Now that AF is here, I will DEF be joining u all soon! :) FX!!!!

I think I see something starting there. FX it gets darker :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE LADIES WITH BFP's!!!!! So excited for you!!!

AFM: I'm freaking excited over here because I just got my first positive OPK! Yeah, I know.... I'm weird :haha:
Anyway! Been BDing nearly every day because I wasn't sure what was happening (Ya, I know it's because I haven't been temping lol). I still find it extremely odd to have no EWCM... But we'll continue having fun for the next few days :haha: SO excited to see what these next two weeks will bring for everyone!! :happydance:

Not weird at all! You should have seen me the 1st cycle I used opks. I would POAS and then post them on here for everyone to oogle. I think I might have danced a bit when I got my 1st positive :haha:

FX for you and hope you get your BFP!

Congrats on all the BFPs!

I took another OPK this morning and it was negative so hopefully that means I'm ovulating today. We BDd yesterday, today, and will do so again tomorrow. Then we leave for 9 days to Florida, which I'm hoping will be just what my body needs to relax and not stress during my TWW!

FX and I hope you have a lovely time away :hugs:

Hi all! This is my fist post so let me know if I should do anything differently..

This is also my first moth ttc. I O'd 14 days ago now and have been having some symptoms including: swollen bbs, which is normal after I o but they usually go back to normal size a few days before af shows. Nips have been sore since o which is also normal for me, but this month they are also very sore on sides and have swelled up more than they ever have before which makes me think something is up! I also have been bloated gassy and constipated last few days sorry for tmi. And have to p way more than usual. I'm also hungry ALL the time lately. Also cervix is soft and hard to reach (does this mean it's low or high?)

Anyone else have these symptoms at 14dpo? Is it too early to test? And what kind of tests should I use??

FX and tons of :dust:
I hope you get your BFP when you test!

Congrats again! There is no denying that is a BFP :dance:

AF came full force this a.m. I'm 100% ok with that tho :). Now I dont have to wait any longer to start cycling for IVF :). We go for my "CD3" bloods tomorrow...my RE said day 2 or 3, doesn't matter so of course ill go on day 2 if it'll potentially make starting everything else sooner! :haha:

So this is my third cycle in a row that I had no AF cramps! :) I like this! Its weird that I randomly got the worst cramps ever for like 7 cycles but before that I never had cramps and now they're gone again...? My body's def been messing with me!

I'm wondering if I have a shorter LP or of my chart just keeps doing the whole dip thing on 2&3dpo like it always used to and I'm just not catching it without opks. I guess we'll see this next cycle. Good thing they'll be monitoring my eggys for IVF or I'd be very nervous about which day would be true O. And good thing ill be getting progesterone for safety as well because I def felt like O was on CD13, unless I'm very wrong about all the very good signs that day and I oed on day 10-11. I wish I got the right temp day 11. If my chart were correct, my LP would bw a little shorter. I'm sure I just oed early with a slow rise, considering my cycle is shorter than usual as well. I'm going to leave it how it is for now tho. I'm pretty sure this is what happened the only other time it *looks* like I had a 11 day LP as well so I need to be sure to let my RE know that I do still O on day 10/11 every once in a while. Anyway, I'm going to go back to bed...The joys of school vaca! Lol.

Good luck ladies!!

Congrats to all the BFPS!! Now that AF is here, I will DEF be joining u all soon! :) FX!!!!

Cannot wait for you to join us! Now that AF is here I agree the wait till your BFP will be shorter :dance:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Mary- Yay I can't for you to join us either!!! The time went by fast to start the process of AF! I would be so excited too even if AF came lol

Are my temps suppose to be going up? I know I'm probably worrying too much but I just thought it would be at least .2-4 higher

So happy for the BFPs!!! Ahh!! I just watched sooo many baby announcements and cried my eyes out!! Anybody else addicted to those haha!

Tested today at 13dpo and big fat :bfn: for me boohooo. After having antibiotics for a uti.. think I'm now also getting thrush.. Oh the blooming joys.. :( Come on witch.. show your face so I can start again..

My tests aren't getting darker :( :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_20150223_064835.jpg
    IMG_20150223_064835.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 17
Mary, sorry about AF, but sooo excited for you to start IVF!

AFM, nothing to report over here. Weird temp dip this morning, but at this point in my cycle I don't read into it meaning anything. Fertility appt Wed morning, and I hope it is really helpful. For those of you who have met with fertility doctors, anything I should expect? Any questions I should ask? Thanks!

How many dpo are you? Mine only got the tiniest but darker today from yesterday. I think I must have implanted very late because hcg is taking it's sweet time to increase and give me a blaring dark line! Plus I still had some brown on my toilet paper when I wiped last night. One wipe was a pinkish Brown and worried me! I just think since I implanted late my body didn't know to stop my period until the very last minute and nay be that's shy I'm spotting a little?? I have no clue but I just hope it's ok :/

Tested today at 13dpo and big fat :bfn: for me boohooo. After having antibiotics for a uti.. think I'm now also getting thrush.. Oh the blooming joys.. :( Come on witch.. show your face so I can start again..

My friend got utis with all her babies, that was always a sign for her she was prego lol no clue how/why!? GL!

Good luck ladies!!

Sorry AF came but that is so exciting that you get to start ivf now! I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!!:hugs:

How many dpo are you? Mine only got the tiniest but darker today from yesterday. I think I must have implanted very late because hcg is taking it's sweet time to increase and give me a blaring dark line! Plus I still had some brown on my toilet paper when I wiped last night. One wipe was a pinkish Brown and worried me! I just think since I implanted late my body didn't know to stop my period until the very last minute and nay be that's shy I'm spotting a little?? I have no clue but I just hope it's ok :/

I'm 11 dpo... Yeah you probably just implanted late. I think I implanted around 8-9 dpo. I was just reading online and it says not everyones hpts get darker right away. Yesterday I used FRER and today I used answer.... I'll TRY to wait two days to test again so I won't stress myself out. Hopefully we have sticky beans...I've had chemicals before I'm just scared

EDIT: Phew!! I just checked my test and its dark now. I guess because I just seen a super faint line after a few minutes and put it back. I didn't want to look so suspicious taking pictures in the bathroom for so long lol

My friend got utis with all her babies, that was always a sign for her she was prego lol no clue how/why!? GL!

I never had one with my other two however the midwife always said I had a water infection when she tested my sample but the docs never picked up on it lol.
I prolly never even O'd this month so won't be preggers anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->