Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Mary- Yay I can't for you to join us either!!! The time went by fast to start the process of AF! I would be so excited too even if AF came lol

Are my temps suppose to be going up? I know I'm probably worrying too much but I just thought it would be at least .2-4 higher

It is recommended to stop temping after you BFP. Remember your hormones are going to start going crazy and your temps will go up and down. If you feel strong enough you can continue to temp but if it is going to stress you out, rather stop for now :hugs:

When are you going for bloods?

Tested today at 13dpo and big fat :bfn: for me boohooo. After having antibiotics for a uti.. think I'm now also getting thrush.. Oh the blooming joys.. :( Come on witch.. show your face so I can start again..

I'm sorry you got a BFP. Hopefully it's just a shy one FX

Mary, sorry about AF, but sooo excited for you to start IVF!

AFM, nothing to report over here. Weird temp dip this morning, but at this point in my cycle I don't read into it meaning anything. Fertility appt Wed morning, and I hope it is really helpful. For those of you who have met with fertility doctors, anything I should expect? Any questions I should ask? Thanks!

Good luck with your appointment :dance:

Mary- Yay I can't for you to join us either!!! The time went by fast to start the process of AF! I would be so excited too even if AF came lol

Are my temps suppose to be going up? I know I'm probably worrying too much but I just thought it would be at least .2-4 higher

They go up and down but.....PUT THE THERMOMETER DOWN! lol. But really, many women get tons of dips after a bfp and it can cause TOO much stress while pregnant. Ur temps still look great :) And they're stable. I wouldn't chart anymore after today tho. Good luck!

It is recommended to stop temping after you BFP. Remember your hormones are going to start going crazy and your temps will go up and down. If you feel strong enough you can continue to temp but if it is going to stress you out, rather stop for now :hugs:

I won't be going anytime soon until I can get a doctor.... I'll try whenever we go back to our hometown when we visit my family (I'll also announce it then).

But I feel more at ease now since my test is not faint anymore lol it just takes these hpts longer than a few minutes to get dark.

Oh I just wanted to keep temping so I can share my chart on FF in a few days :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1424701516470.jpg
    PicsArt_1424701516470.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14

I won't be going anytime soon until I can get a doctor.... I'll try whenever we go back to our hometown when we visit my family (I'll also announce it then).

But I feel more at ease now since my test is not faint anymore lol it just takes these hpts longer than a few minutes to get dark.

Oh I just wanted to keep temping so I can share my chart on FF in a few days :)[/QUOTE]

Just dont temp past 14dpo or so and dont get scared if It dips!

Also, get to a doc SOON! You def need prenatal care as soon as possible. There's so many clinics that offer free care and there's tons of programs to help pregnant women pay for their health care during pregnancy and birth. Good luck with everything hun. Cant wait til u get in there and learn your beta numbers and go for a scan! :)

Mary, sorry about AF but so excited for you to start IVF soon!!! Since you're going in tomorrow when will your test date be? Marking on my calendar.... :rofl:

Sylvia I agree with everyone, stop temping! I had a bunch of dips and low temps and I was always like OMG OMG something is wrong. Not worth it! My dios were never indicative of anything bad but if you see one and Google it you will drive yourself totally mad

I will stop temping in two days then I'll share my chart lol

Yes in two weeks I will apply for pregnant medicaid. Im just confused on prenatal care because he doesn't have a stable job were going state to state. In 4 weeks were going to be in Colorado....so that's going to be tough

Mary, sorry about AF but so excited for you to start IVF soon!!! Since you're going in tomorrow when will your test date be? Marking on my calendar.... :rofl:

Sylvia I agree with everyone, stop temping! I had a bunch of dips and low temps and I was always like OMG OMG something is wrong. Not worth it! My dios were never indicative of anything bad but if you see one and Google it you will drive yourself totally mad

Lol! Thank u! I wont know ny test date for sure until actual IVF itself starts. I do know it'll be between the middle of April thru the beginning of May. If they start me on bcp this cycle, as expected, it should be by the middle of April :). If they make me wait until next cycle for bcp (which would truly be pointless since they technically start you on it the cycle before actual IVF is preformed, usually) then it'll be closer to the beginning of may. Either is good with me! Of course I hope to know IVF did in fact work for us the first time around as soon as possible tho! :) FX FX FX! But IF something were to not work out, and thats a big IF, as i truly think it will, but as long as its no later than late may, we will have time for a second round...just barely, so dh and I decided to go in with lots of faith but IF it doesn't succeed, we'll jump right into a second round immediately. Enough talk about not succeeding tho because i know this is it! :).
I may still be looking at one more AF but I'm pretty certain if he's starting me on bcp this cycle, he'll be stopping AF from coming as well so technically it could still be tracked as the same cycle but to keep me from any confusion, ill probably still start a new chart for actual IVF time. I see many women either bleed for one day OR they, too, mark it that way just to confirm a new cycle..? I guess it probably doesn't matter too much, I just think itd be easier for me to visualize it if it doesn't look like I oed on CD30+, u know? Thats very late for me! Anyway, I cannot wait for tomorrow! I have a few questions about meds and such for my doctor because I need to find out which meds my insurance covers since apparently thats a dif part and we may still have to pay a couple thousand but hopefullyyyy he can prescribe me the Generic brand of certain meds that may not be covered. I'm praying the meds part works out or that would def stop us from a second try, IF needed....Plus we aren't prepared to pay that kind of money out of pocket at once right now, esp after just getting a new home and car. My mom gets metformin and its covered and she believes most of it will only have a $40 copay at the most so hopefully nothing goes wrong there. If needed, ill figure out with my doc which meds we could potentially do without and try it thar way but I'd def like to be able to take all the recommended meds if my insurance cooperates with that part. FX!

Phew! I still can't believe how expensive IVF is in the States.. hopefully that will be reformed in coming years! But as a nation I think those in charge are so very greedy! Enough ranting..

I am so excited! Can't wait to hear what they all have to say tomorrow. Try to get your :bfp: on April 12, on my anniversary.. JUST SAYING! :rofl:

Yes in two weeks I will apply for pregnant medicaid. Im just confused on prenatal care because he doesn't have a stable job were going state to state. In 4 weeks were going to be in Colorado....so that's going to be tough

You can still get health care, you can even go in and say your technically homeless, traveling with your family so your husband can get what work he can with the economy and usually they'll work with you. I know it's different state to state but u could even search online for clinics that help pregnant women for little to no cost and search for these clinics the areas you travel through and I know they have these clinics for women in many, many states....hope this idea helps some! GL in finding Insurance hun!!

Phew! I still can't believe how expensive IVF is in the States.. hopefully that will be reformed in coming years! But as a nation I think those in charge are so very greedy! Enough ranting..

I am so excited! Can't wait to hear what they all have to say tomorrow. Try to get your :bfp: on April 12, on my anniversary.. JUST SAYING! :rofl:

haha! Omg, April 12th was the day I lost my virginity!! Hahaha. Sorry tmi but thats so funny u said that because I was JUST thinking about that last night, that I could potentially get a BFP on the same day of the year that I lost my virginity years ago...lol. And its ur bday too! I wouldn't mind finding out then at all! Its actually very possible that will be right around the time, too! :) FX!

Where in colorado will you be?

Where in colorado will you be?

oh yea! Jess lives there!!! She could help point u in the right direction for prenatal care :) IDK how I forgot that!

I'm very anxiously awaiting a call from my doctors office with DHs SA results...fx sooo tight! My IVF doc did say he can do "ICIS" if dhs SA isn't good but as dh says, hopefully his swimmers are "superb!" :) FX!!!

Oh, Mary i can't wait to hear your DH's SA result..... FX his :spermy: are extremely superb... :D I just don't want you guys to have another roadblock.

Sylvia I work with a clinic in town that provides care to women who can't afford it, we actually have a "condomonium" event this Saturday that I'm covering.. local designers make these elaborate dresses out of condoms - they're really amazing! Totally off-topic but anyway, they have those sorts of things everywhere. Planned Parenthood has prenatal care too and they are EVERYWHERE

Mary now every time we celebrate our anniversary I'm going to think "This is the day Mary lost her virginity!" thanks a lot! Hahaha. I have literally no idea when mine was.. except.. wait.. I think it was September 10th! Because the guy was a huge a*hole and told me we would "get back together" if I did and then he dumped me that night (that's one of the *nicer* stories about his moral compass) and I remember I couldn't go into school the next day and it was September 11th.. I think?! Anyway, silliness. Not gonna lie, I am really looking forward to a small glass of our wedding champers on April 12! And it will be doubly great if I can be celebrating your :bfp: too!

Thank you ladies. I will do the best I can in two weeks. There's no point in trying right now in this ghost town since were about to leave soon.

I'll be in Cortez, Colorado Jess...I have a feeling its very small there too

Sylvia - Cortez does have a small hospital that offers health insurance to its residence. Its not really health insurance, but more of a health discount program. Its called CICP. Before I married Ronny, this is the insurance I had and only paid $7 per office visit and $5 per prescription. Here is a link to their website. You will have to apply at the hospital, but its a start.

https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/hcpf/colorado-indigent-care-program

12 week bumpdate is up (don't skip the ad please)
[youtube]3pcfzcW0ECM[/youtube]

Well, I'm almost there. I start my 1st clomid cycle tomorrow at CD5. Fx it's a successful cycle!

Mary, Fx for you, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->