Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Alright ladies, I am home from the hospital. At first they wouldn't do an ultrasound, but after I voiced my concerns with the bleeding coming from the placenta and not the cervix. They got a doctor to come over from the womens care clinic and I spoke with her. She is pregnant and due next week so she knows kind of where I am at. She said that this is a very scary time having come from miscarriage to pregnancy and then bleeding. She was told herself multiple times to get some rest and drink more water because there isn't much they can do if something is wrong. She agreed to a scan to make sure the bleeding wasnt from my uterus. Baby looks great! Plenty of fluid and we even saw the iris of the babys eyes. Baby is in the transverse position (so laying sideways with the head on my right and legs on my left). She didn't see any active leaks but said there may have been a tiny clot on the top of my cervix, which is measuring at 3cm. I go back in 2 weeks for my regular gender scan.

Awesome news jess!! I actually had a dream about you last night! We were hanging out and talking and you pulled your baby out of a kangaroo type pouch and I was playing with it, it was a little boy. So I was just playing with your baby then you put him back in your pouch and we just kept hanging out! The funniest part is that your baby was black and I know from your youtube channel that neither you nor your husband are black. LOL.

Lol, a few days ago I had a dream that I was in labor and everyone left the room and I had a little girl. I woke up said, well that settles that and went back to sleep.

Alright ladies, I am home from the hospital. At first they wouldn't do an ultrasound, but after I voiced my concerns with the bleeding coming from the placenta and not the cervix. They got a doctor to come over from the womens care clinic and I spoke with her. She is pregnant and due next week so she knows kind of where I am at. She said that this is a very scary time having come from miscarriage to pregnancy and then bleeding. She was told herself multiple times to get some rest and drink more water because there isn't much they can do if something is wrong. She agreed to a scan to make sure the bleeding wasnt from my uterus. Baby looks great! Plenty of fluid and we even saw the iris of the babys eyes. Baby is in the transverse position (so laying sideways with the head on my right and legs on my left). She didn't see any active leaks but said there may have been a tiny clot on the top of my cervix, which is measuring at 3cm. I go back in 2 weeks for my regular gender scan.

Soo happy baby is doing great Jess! I am very happy you were able to get your scan, for safety and ur own peace at mind. I cannot wait for your gender scan!!!!

I'm still waiting on the nurse to call me in my BCP! Today is day 5 and thats when they said I need to start by so hopefully I can get through to her today! Because of this, I'm just going back to the mind frame that our BFP will be sometime BETWEEN April and May. My doc may have decided against bcp after my bloods were done, I guess ill know when I talk to them. I of course hope the injections will start within the next 2wks but if it takes another month, I'm prepared. I've prepared myself for a second round if needed as well, which is why id like this one to get moving! They like to use BCP as a way to help regulate your cycle and make predicting O much easier but I have a pretty regular cycle any how and with them monitoring my estrogen levels and also watching my follies through u/s, I think I could def skip the BCP part if needed so If she doesn't get back to me about it again today, ill speak with the doctor about it when we go in on the 3rd. I dont see why it would make a difference but I could be wrong.
I'm just very excited for the day I can come on here and let you ladies know that we had a very successful retrieval with many embryo's to work with :) FX!!

Also, I did find something about my pharmaceutical insurance and it looks like all SHOULD be covered. I feel much better about that now! It just says IF a generic form of the med(s) is available, the doctor will need to prescribe that WHEN/IF there's a generic brand rather than the more expensive one.

Hopefully by next Tuesday ill be able to say FOR SURE when IVF itself is suppose happen :).

I'm also waiting on the nurse to call, as I still haven't heard anything back about my blood results & of course am a little anxious about it. I will update u all when or if she calls me back today.

Congrats again to all the BFPs!! Now, each and every one of you take a deep breath and blow LOTS of baby dust my way....pretty please?! :haha:

So I had a really weird 2 1/2 day af. Started Monday and was semi heavy with bad cramps, tuesday was much lighter and by Wednesday evening, all was gone!

So I had a really weird 2 1/2 day af. Started Monday and was semi heavy with bad cramps, tuesday was much lighter and by Wednesday evening, all was gone!

I have had 3 day periods for a few months now. This month I felt like a queen with 4 days.

Thats how id describe my period this cycle too, but mine never really got HEAVY. Its strange to me....Maybe because I was less stressed..? Idk! I too only had cramping ONE day and then nothing. Yesterday I marked as light because at times it was what I would consider a light flow but I was just spotting alot of the day yest. I hate when AFs act up! Maybe we should both take a "just in case" test to be sure it was really AF! I haven't been temping so I truly don't know if my temps have been down. I'm going to start temping again tomorrow. I was only going to take a 3 day break but I took an extra 2 days off from temping due to Aiden's school vaca. I love when I can sleep in! 7-8a.m is sleeping in for me...:haha: I remember the days when I could hardly drag my butt out of bed before 7 for myself to go to school, I never imagined I would become an early bird like my father! I used to think to myself "Why does he wake up so much earlier then needed?!" but now I know its to wake up in peace before everyone else wakes up...lol. I got way off subject but anywhooo, do u have any IC's you could use to make sure it was truly AF? After I have a light AF, I always test between day 4-5 because of the many women I know on here and IRL who thought they had their period but it actually turned out to be pregnancy bleeding. Now wouldn't that make for a nice surprise!! :)

EDIT-I just realized all of my AFs have been about three days long, plus spotting for quite a few cycles. Strange. This one was lighter then alot of cycles but it was more consistent at a med/light flow and never got heavy so i guess it just seemed lighter to me. I'll still probably do a just in case test tho.

I dont have any cheapies, just a cbd. Dh said last night for me to test too, not because of my short af, but because of my recent increase in drive. I have been jumping him left and right! (Sorry if tmi)

I dont have any cheapies, just a cbd. Dh said last night for me to test too, not because of my short af, but because of my recent increase in drive. I have been jumping him left and right! (Sorry if tmi)

haha! If you usually have much longer periods, id def test to make sure. And it's not TMI at all! I post EVERYTHING on here & in my opinion, nothing is TMI while TTC! :) I mean, we talk about our cervix's and cm all day, the BDing is nothing compared to the things all of us discuss! :rofl:

I've really been thinking about an IVF clown or just getting really funny videos prepared for right after IVF. I have a feeling dh is going to secretly plan something. Even if I happen to know in advance that something funny may be awaiting me, I have no clue as to what it may be so I'm sure it'll still make me laugh like crazy. Plus, ill be over joyed with the transfer being done that I know ill be in a very happy, laughable mood :). My mother thought the idea of an IVF clown was hilarious but she actually liked the idea too. Anything to take the pressure off my mind, if even for a moment, sounds good to me!

Haha, im personally freaked out by clowns! But I the research makes sense. Maybe dh and aiden can put together shows to perform for you every day. I know that all of the kids in my life love to put on shows!

I'm 15 dpo and my line finally came up before the control line! So unreal still! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20150227_105416.jpg
    IMG_20150227_105416.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrats for the BFP and Jess, so glad your appt. when well.

Feeling discouraged again... started getting a little light pinkish brown cm when I wipe last night and still this morning. I am only 6 dpo so I know it's likely not IB. I am thinking my hormones are out of whack. Sigh. I am just not cut out for the disappointment month after month. Everything feels on track for AF in about a week :(

That's how my periods were too. They would come in around 1pm and be gone by the next night.

I'm still waiting on the nurse to call me in my BCP! Today is day 5 and thats when they said I need to start by so hopefully I can get through to her today! Because of this, I'm just going back to the mind frame that our BFP will be sometime BETWEEN April and May. My doc may have decided against bcp after my bloods were done, I guess ill know when I talk to them. I of course hope the injections will start within the next 2wks but if it takes another month, I'm prepared. I've prepared myself for a second round if needed as well, which is why id like this one to get moving! They like to use BCP as a way to help regulate your cycle and make predicting O much easier but I have a pretty regular cycle any how and with them monitoring my estrogen levels and also watching my follies through u/s, I think I could def skip the BCP part if needed so If she doesn't get back to me about it again today, ill speak with the doctor about it when we go in on the 3rd. I dont see why it would make a difference but I could be wrong.
I'm just very excited for the day I can come on here and let you ladies know that we had a very successful retrieval with many embryo's to work with :) FX!!

Also, I did find something about my pharmaceutical insurance and it looks like all SHOULD be covered. I feel much better about that now! It just says IF a generic form of the med(s) is available, the doctor will need to prescribe that WHEN/IF there's a generic brand rather than the more expensive one.

Hopefully by next Tuesday ill be able to say FOR SURE when IVF itself is suppose happen :).

I'm also waiting on the nurse to call, as I still haven't heard anything back about my blood results & of course am a little anxious about it. I will update u all when or if she calls me back today.

Congrats again to all the BFPs!! Now, each and every one of you take a deep breath and blow LOTS of baby dust my way....pretty please?! :haha:

Have you tried to call the nurse yet? I'd be the biggest pest trying to get things started lol.

Get it girl!!!

I'm 15 dpo and my line finally came up before the control line! So unreal still! :happydance:

Yay!! Congrats!!

Also - Meg's i hope you don't feel like I was being a jerk when I said that I couldn't tell if your bfp was a bfp. I am so happy that it turned out to be positive, I just didn't want you to get your hopes up like I had many times before.

Feeling discouraged again... started getting a little light pinkish brown cm when I wipe last night and still this morning. I am only 6 dpo so I know it's likely not IB. I am thinking my hormones are out of whack. Sigh. I am just not cut out for the disappointment month after month. Everything feels on track for AF in about a week :(

At 6dpo it is very possible it could be implantation!

At 6dpo it is very possible it could be implantation!

I am hoping so, but it started last night at 5DPO, plus my temp keeps rising (no dip). I took a quiz online and it said it's super unlikely to be IB. Maybe an imbalance or just a fluke.

Screenshot_2015-02-27-12-54-00.jpg went grocery shopping and picked up some frers, 2 hour hold and couldn't help myself. Looks like just a weird af!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->