Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Me too!! Lol. Guess dh has just been looking good lately!! I seriously can't get enough of him, its like our first couple of years when it didn't matter when or where we were, we were doing it!!

BCP starts today! :) My bloods were all good except my FSH was a little higher than usual BUT the doctor already told me ahead of time that this isn't unusual, considering I only have one ovary. But I was informed today that the appt on the 3rd is not the consent appt BUT I'm hoping I can set up ordering the meds with my doc because the day of the consent appt, march 16th still, is the exact say I should start meds, unless I start later due to high FSH..? Idk these are all things we will be discussing at this appt. The nurse said today is technically the start to the 6 week process but I may end up on bcp for an extra 3 weeks before the actual procedure is done, but thats ok. It stinks we thought the appt for the 16th was completely moved to the 3rd but I'm sure I can make it through 2 weeks after getting through 2 years! Lol. Cross your fingers for Tuesday! 4 days and we should REALLY know what the deal is!! :).

I'm sorry there was no line froggy. You def made me laugh out loud with ur last post tho :haha:. Your dh looking good will come in handy during O time! FX he looks just as good then...lol! ;)

Congrats for the BFP and Jess, so glad your appt. when well.

Feeling discouraged again... started getting a little light pinkish brown cm when I wipe last night and still this morning. I am only 6 dpo so I know it's likely not IB. I am thinking my hormones are out of whack. Sigh. I am just not cut out for the disappointment month after month. Everything feels on track for AF in about a week :(

IB is actually quite common around 6dpo :). FX for u hun! Implantation can happen as early as 4dpo, sometimes even 3 and my new doc actually confirmed that too. I believe it since some can get BFP's soo early. But it can def happen 4-5dpo as well so again a HUGE FX!!!! :dust:

Congrats for the BFP and Jess, so glad your appt. when well.

Feeling discouraged again... started getting a little light pinkish brown cm when I wipe last night and still this morning. I am only 6 dpo so I know it's likely not IB. I am thinking my hormones are out of whack. Sigh. I am just not cut out for the disappointment month after month. Everything feels on track for AF in about a week :(

IB is actually quite common around 6dpo :). FX for u hun! Implantation can happen as early as 4dpo, sometimes even 3 and my new doc actually confirmed that too. I believe it since some can get BFP's soo early. But it can def happen 4-5dpo as well so again a HUGE FX!!!! :dust:

Here's hoping. I'm so used to AF arriving as usual that if I did get a BFP I'd probably crap my pants.

Hahaha june! I would crap my pants if I had a bfp too! Fx for you!

Hopefully they will be breaking out the diapers for us soon! PS... I am kinda lightheaded today but I sort of see a trace of a line on your pic if I glance at it. But I think I am just needing sleep!

Jess, I def called her, many times lol. Not long after I stopped being friendly on the answering machine, I got a call back tho :) Every hr and a half I called! :haha: I think she's already sick of me but I'm just getting started so just like I have to learn to deal with her, she's going to have to deal with me as well :). Lol. I'm pretty sure ill be getting a beeper number as soon as the meds start and I feel very relieved knowing that because I def need to be able to get ahold of her MUCH quicker then I have been because I know there will be a time when I have an urgent question about the injections when I first start, u know? I believe im being more than a pest when it comes to this...lol. I'm sure they deal with it ALL the time though. Waiting is by far going to be the worse part for me and I'm sure MANY other women feel the same way leading up to their IVF procedure & if they're anything like you or I, his other patients are more than likely just as bad as I am...Maybe I'm a little worse...haha. Now I'm done talking with her until I see the actual Doctor on Tues so I'm writing down all the questions I have before the appt so we go over EVERYTHING I've been anxious about. We're doing the SHG the same day, right before meeting with him so we should get our answer about whether my uterus is still in good shape then, too. FX for that as well!

I thought that too June, but it's just pixilation.

Mary I'm super excited for you! At least things are kind of happening. We're they able ton move the 16th appointment up?

lol, I will be crapping mine too! Imagine if we all got our BFPs at the very same moment?! LMAO! :rofl: I will be SHAKING and crying and laughing all at once when I get my BFP, even with IVF, it will be unbelievable at first, after all this time. I cant wait for all of us to get our BFP'S!!!! :) :) :)

lol, I will be crapping mine too! Imagine if we all got our BFPs at the very same moment?! LMAO! :rofl: I will be SHAKING and crying and laughing all at once when I get my BFP, even with IVF, it will be unbelievable at first, after all this time. I cant wait for all of us to get our BFP'S!!!! :) :) :)

ME too on all of this! I will be a crying, shaking, pooping, laughing, panicking mess!

I probably won't believe it. Im sure ill be buying 57899865544 tests when I get my first bfp.

And june and jess, there is a faint line irl but I have had them before on a frer. I bought a pack of 3 so I might just pee on them all!

I thought that too June, but it's just pixilation.

Mary I'm super excited for you! At least things are kind of happening. We're they able ton move the 16th appointment up?

Not yet but since I'm meeting with the doc before then now anyhow, I don't think it'll make much difference in the timing. I am definitely going to ask him about moving it up or possibly even signing the consent forms that same day. DH and I are going to walk in prepared and watch the "consent video" that they have on their website. They asked for us to at least skim through it so we have a good idea about everything beforehand so I of course will be watching ALL of it. But if he still needs to have us go back on a later date for the consent forms, I am going to mention that the 16th is CD22, when id start meds if he wants to start them asap still so he may switch the appt for me after discussing everything. We'll see on the 3rd! FX no matter how it works out, that it does indeed work out before our insurance is up! I have good vibes...im just TOO anxious!

I might buy some frers if I can get away from my hubby long enough in the store. Supposedly they go negative at some point lol. I need to pee on something too

I might buy some frers if I can get away from my hubby long enough in the store. Supposedly they go negative at some point lol. I need to pee on something too

lol, yes do it! I hear very often that they turn negative but I've never known anyone personally to do so. You should def grab at least a 2pk of frer :)

I probably won't believe it. Im sure ill be buying 57899865544 tests when I get my first bfp.

And june and jess, there is a faint line irl but I have had them before on a frer. I bought a pack of 3 so I might just pee on them all!

YAY, POAS party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post all the pics. But first you have to hold your pee for like 5 hours :p :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->