Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

ill probably just wait and use fmu tomorrow! I have a horrible time holding my pee, the excitement from testing makes me have to pee even worse, hence my only 2 hour hold earlier lol

Love that line, can't wait for mine to get stronger, I at 12 DPO!

Anyone know how to make a chart START from CD5? I saw some in the IVF gallery that started at day 5 and took them for 3-5wks, making a 40+ day cycle, depending on when they stop the BCP to do the other meds and I believe thats what I'm looking at, from what I was told today. I received a folder today in the mail from my RE stating the basic plan of IVF for us and he too said that I'll be on the BCP for 3-5wks, which is awesome! I didn't realize they keep me on BCP to keep my AF from coming and can stop it at anytime to start the other meds and prepare for the procedure. The pamphlet and outline he sent me was extremely helpful and answered so many questions I was anxious about. Now I'm not worried because even if my appt is on the 16th, that'll only be 18 days on bcp so I'll have AT LEAST 3 days to get the meds sent to me BUT as I said earlier, I hope to get the meds ordered sooner than later just so we have them om hand and don't have to worry about any barriers. I'm rambling....
Back to my question, does anyone know how to rig the cycle day on FF using an android phone? If not, ill just erase the other temps since they're inaccurate anyways but I wanted to make today look like the first cycle day since this is the day we technically start "cycling" to prepare for IVF. (I cant believe it!) Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Oh so I'm not going to temp much but I will every few days just for the next couple of weeks out of curiosity. I'm pretty sure my chart will be wacky and potentially even look BFP from the BCP so I might as well sleep the extra hr until the meds start every a.m! lol. THEN I am going to make sure I temp perfectly and I'm buying OPKs when its close to the time to make sure im being monitored in every possible way there is. I'm sure the bloods will be much more accurate then an OPK but you know how I am! LoL. I was feeling soo incredibly anxious earlier but after reading everything he sent me about the way he does things, I feel much more relieved about possibly not having the appt til the 16th. It wont make a difference! :) I'm still going to ask about the 9th tho...lol. We will need to take an IVF class the week before the injections begin to teach us how to do everything correctly so I of course need time for that during these next few weeks. Its going to be ALOT of driving with all the appts but def worth it and one nice thing about the driving is that our new home is about 15mins closer so it won't be as bad of a drive every couple/few days when things get going more. We start moving Sunday BTW! :) So anyway, from what I read on what he sent me, he says it'd be about 7-9wks TOTAL and itd be time to test for our BFP. (I'll be testing and probably know about 4-6 days sooner than they'd suggest & prob know tho :) ) This a.m I was feeling so nervous about our time frame but once again I'm feeling better. I have a feeling I'll be up and down until the egg retrieval and transfer is done. Once the transfer is done, its relaxation time over here! Well I better go to bed, I'm falling asleep as in trying to type this lol. Night ladies!

Woah, for me trying to ask a little question, that was a very long message...lol.

I have no idea Mary. I'll try and find out

Edit: go to mobile chart management and click change start date

13 DPO and I saw my line come up faint before the control line with only 2 hour held urine! This is so exciting, I keep not believing it then seeing anew test everyday and go back into shock lol! My first pregnancy and I can't believe my eyes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 7
Great lines Megs.... Sure your baby is growing healthy in there..... Oh, regarding POAS, you just can't stop but pee on everything :haha: and the feeling will always be like that... Wait til you got to see your LO in every scans you'll have.... :D

I am Dying to get my first US and hear the heart beat!! I had a docs appointment for blood and what not on monday! I'm just thinking when I want to tell my parents and DH. Thinking at 8 weeks, 1 month from now once we have the first US photo and maye buy a onesie saying I love my grandparents!

That's cool. We announced to immediate family at 9 weeks.... and to the world at 21 weeks :haha: Is it their first grandchild?

Ya we will announce to the world around 12-13 weeks. This is my moms first grandchild and my dads 5th, and my mother in laws first grandchild.
With my dad though his youngest grandchild is almost 12 so this will be very exciting for them! :) I want to tell my parents Now! But I want to hear the heartbeat and get a scan photo for them! We are buying a onesie saying "I love my grandparents" and for his mom "i love my grandma" and goin to wrap it with a photo of the scan!

I have no idea Mary. I'll try and find out

Edit: go to mobile chart management and click change start date

I was going to just say "Jess, do you know how to...." because I KNEW you'd be able to help me with that lol but then I decided to write a book. :) Thank u veryyy much for ur help! I'm going to try it now.

Edit-Ok, I got it changed! :). I couldn't get the bottom to still say CD5 but I actually like it better with yest saying CD1, as thats when they're going by at my RE's office and now the date will be right so I won't get confused by the first 4 days when I'm estimating possible timing, lol. Thank you again!

Its weird, I'm already bloating a bit today. I knew is start bloating within the next week, as thats how it usually worked for me when I was younger but its been so long that I truly cant remember 100%. I'm hoping my BBs grow a little during this short time on BCP :haha: I wasn't so "blessed" when it comes to the bra department....LoL. I wasn't too keen on taking the BCP at first but after our consultation, I actually think it'll be good for my body all and all. I mean, I did get pregnant with Aiden RIGHT after a month or two (cant remember exactly) on BCP for a cyst so maybe it'll help develop that perfect eggy this time around too! :) I think with all the meds combined, even with my one ovary, I think all will go great :). I'm hoping for 15 eggs to be retrieved because thats not too many or not too little BUT I know in some cases one ovary lowers the # and idk why but 8 is the number that keeps popping in me head, with only one ovary in mind. I'm going to try that Self- mediation thing where u think of more follies developing maturely and I guess we'll see, lol. I could very well produce the same # or even more then someone with two ovaries as well tho from what my doctor says. He said it all depends on how each persons ovary(s) reacts to the stimulation. I read quite a few threads where women had 19-25 while having one ovary so I'm not making the # due to the lack of an ovary a big concern at this point. I was a little worried at first but our RE made me feel better about it, as well as Dr. Google :haha:. I am very excited to see how retrieval day & fertilization goes! FX FX FX!

I bet your one ovary over compensates mary! Ill say you get 20 eggs!!!

I bet your one ovary over compensates mary! Ill say you get 20 eggs!!!

I hope your right! 20 would be a perfect #! They say about 25% make it through the process so that'd more than likely leave us with some good ones to work with :). FX FX FX FX FXXXX!!! :) 20 will be the new number I keep in mind! :) I've seen women get 22 eggs retrieved and 19 made through fertilization! Thats alot! Id like a number like that so we could try freezing a few in the case of needing a 2nd round, that way I wouldn't need to do all of the injections again so we could try again much quicker, before insurance is up. I'm praying to god that it works the 1st time. I'm keeping the mind frame that IT WILL! Fx! My "mock-transfer" & SHG is in 3 days, and ill get to meet with my RE that day as well so I'm very happy about that! He'll help ease my anxiety of waiting, I'm sure, just by answering a few questions. Cant wait for that!

Big temp drop this morning. Hoping it goes way up tomorrow! I am reading that implantation can start around 5dpo and it can take a couple days to complete - so, it's possible the bit of pink cm I had end of 5dpo and yesterday at 6dpo was the initial spotting and now with the temp drop it COULD be implantation occurred!! Or so I hope :) 7dpo now... waiting for the witch on March 9. Hope she gets lost.

No problem Mary! Glad I could help. I actually went through and deleted the later info on my chart so it was much easier to read.

Congrats again Meg's. The excitement won't go away! I told pretty much everyone right away due to our previous circumstances but in the end only you know when the time is right.

Big temp drop this morning. Hoping it goes way up tomorrow! I am reading that implantation can start around 5dpo and it can take a couple days to complete - so, it's possible the bit of pink cm I had end of 5dpo and yesterday at 6dpo was the initial spotting and now with the temp drop it COULD be implantation occurred!! Or so I hope :) 7dpo now... waiting for the witch on March 9. Hope she gets lost.

You had spotting yest and now a big dip!!! Thats a great sign for IB, from what I've seen! FX sooo tight for u!!! :)

My phone hit send before I wanted it to....Im hoping your temp spikes right back up tomorrow!! FX!!!!

Jess is definitely right Meg, that joy will NOT go away! I can still remember how happy I was sooo clearly when I was pregnant with Aiden. I'm so excited to experience it again, and with you ladies! Yay! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->