Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh Mary, i'm so getting excited for you.... FX they could retrieve lots and lots of healthy eggy....Praying for your rainbow baby this cycle....

June looks good!! Can't wait for tomorrow's temp!

Me either! Now that I'm taking a tiny brake from temping, ill be overly analyzing everyone's charts! Lol. I'm going to need to recruit some more temper's with all the BFPs rolling in! Its about time our thread has been receiving the luck & baby dust we all very much deserve! :)

Oh Mary, i'm so getting excited for you.... FX they could retrieve lots and lots of healthy eggy....Praying for your rainbow baby this cycle....

Thank u Daphne! :) I believe in my heart that this is it! FX!!!

I'm feeling pretty chill about all this. It's definitely looking promising this cycle, but I am so used to BFN that, again, I'd crap my pants if the temp spiked and everything led up to a +. I still have a tiny bit of super light pink cm sometimes, and it's EW when it is there. Kinda weird, no? I took an OPK just in case but that's a clear negative. Our bodies are amazing!

June ahhhh what is your temp?!

Ugh, I am not confident what I recorded is accurate :(

Mega confused about what BBT is accurate today, thanks for restless sleep. Woke up at 4:00, it was 97.4 (yikes, even lower than yesterday's normal time temp). Went back to sleep a few hours until just a little later than usual, it was 98.1 (where I hoped it would jump back up).

So, I recorded the temp at 7am (vs. 6:15 per usual) and got the empty dot on FF, but now I am wondering if for real my temp should be much lower and thus I can forget the hope that the dip was implantation... much less, maybe my temp is dropping off for mega early AF (the shortest LP I've ever had is 13 days, I'm only on 8DPO). I feel fine otherwise, even my boobs barely hurt anymore :(

My temps are pretty sensitive and change throughout the night, FYI.

I just want to be 17 weeks already so I can find out the gender lol there's nothing going on right now in these early weeks. I am EXTREMELY bloated!!! Good thing is when I suck in my tummy I have a little hard ball on lower stomach already. I already bought matenity jeans since I cant wear mine anymore, even some of my leggings. Its so hard to hide my belly when I look 3 months pregnant -__-

Pic on left is how I look, and right is when I suck it in lol

Attachments

• PicsArt_1425236236068.jpg
    PicsArt_1425236236068.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5

Mega confused about what BBT is accurate today, thanks for restless sleep. Woke up at 4:00, it was 97.4 (yikes, even lower than yesterday's normal time temp). Went back to sleep a few hours until just a little later than usual, it was 98.1 (where I hoped it would jump back up).

So, I recorded the temp at 7am (vs. 6:15 per usual) and got the empty dot on FF, but now I am wondering if for real my temp should be much lower and thus I can forget the hope that the dip was implantation... much less, maybe my temp is dropping off for mega early AF (the shortest LP I've ever had is 13 days, I'm only on 8DPO). I feel fine otherwise, even my boobs barely hurt anymore :(

That's how I felt with my temps. Its so confusing to not know whether its suppose to be higher or not. It made me worried in case I missed a big dip or rise...but in a few days your temps should tell you everything. Fx!!!

June ahhhh what is your temp?!

I bet it wasn't too off :). I'm hoping so anyway! I cannot wait for tomorrows temp now!! FX FX FX!! :af: BEST stay away, from both of us for a nice long pregnancy! :). GL hun!

Nice Belly Sylvia :). My belly was like that for the first 3 months of my pregnancy and then it grew a little more and then BAM, around 15-16wks pregnant my belly just popped out like crazy!!! I swear it was like an over night thing, lol, or so it seemed... :haha:

Nice Belly Sylvia :). My belly was like that for the first 3 months of my pregnancy and then it grew a little more and then BAM, around 15-16wks pregnant my belly just popped out like crazy!!! I swear it was like an over night thing, lol, or so it seemed... :haha:

It doesn't take me long at all lol I've always had a hard belly at 8 weeks.... So there was no way I could hide it. This is my first pregnancy with tons of bloat and a big muffin top. My husband thinks I'm finally having a girl since my sides are popping out

I'm going for bloods on Tuesday to find out if I have signs of pcos or elevated prolactin or weird thyroid levels. Pretty excited to find out results and probably try femara next month. Now I just want this cycle to go by quickly so I can start the next one!

I'm going for bloods on Tuesday to find out if I have signs of pcos or elevated prolactin or weird thyroid levels. Pretty excited to find out results and probably try femara next month. Now I just want this cycle to go by quickly so I can start the next one!

Good luck hun! I hope you get some answers! I have my "mock transfer" Tuesday and hopefully get some info about meds as well....hope we both get great, helpful news! :) FX! :dust:

Good luck! I hope all goes well :hugs:

Good luck Michelle. That's pretty much how I felt the cycle I got my bfp.

Gee, it has really gotten quiet in this thread! I need my BFP so I can move on over with u other ladies! Thankfully I know this thread is blessed with lots of baby dust so it won't be long! :) And I decided to stay away from IVF threads, other than the one I created for any other 1st timers because yest I came across TOO many BFN ivf cycles and I just can't let myself look at stuff like that. Many of those women did have uterine issues (fibroids & such) but it still doesn't help seeing so many failed rounds, u know? I'm going into the TWW after my transfer with the mind frame of "PUPO" (Pregnant until proven otherwise). I think that phrase will help me greatly during the TWW after IVF. I'm def preparing myself for a second round if needed but of course that's a big IF as I sure hope it works the first time! I'm getting more and more anxious by the day. Tomorrow is my SHG & mock transfer and then we meet with our RE right after to go over all of the results from the tests this past week AND hopefully we can get at least a good idea of when the meds will start. I'm still going to try to get our consent appointment changed to even the 13th would be good. We'll see. DH and I already read through our big consent form pack so IF I am able to get the doctor to agree to doing the signing tomorrow, we'll be prepared for it but I'm not getting my hopes up, as I have no clue if he'll do it. We shall see tomorrow!! FX!!

Although I'm super excited to start the meds, since that'll mean Retrieval day will be coming up quick, I'm really nervous about all of the injections. I know I can do it, I'm just scared of the muscle shot i read about and I'm scared of developing OHSS (Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome) from the stem meds as well. I did read that Gatorade and salty foods, as well as high protein foods are all good to help prevent OHSS from occurring so I already have a few salty snacks picked out for when the time comes. I know the risks of OHSS are quite low so as long as I eat healthy, along with salty foods and Gatorade, I'll probably be just fine. I'm sure after my appt tomorrow, ill feel a little less anxious for at least a few days until another question for the RE pops into mind...lol. Thank you all for 'listening' to me go on and on...I needed to get that off my chest!

God, please let this be the one and only IVF round that we'll need to complete our family! <3 fingers crossed!!!!

Jess, I still cant believe your already about 19 wks pregnant!!!!! Hopefully ill be joining you before you hit week 25-27...then ill have about 13-15 weeks of pregnancy with you and Kenna :) Also, have u had your gender scan yet? I had mine with Aiden at 15wks and so when I saw how far along u are, I started wondering if I missed an announcement. If not, it should be coming up really soon!! Soo exciting!

Fx for tomorrow Mary!! I hope you get everything sped up nicely!

Sorry for the quietness, I've personally been very busy at work and then I get home tired with headaches from the middle of hell! I'm still here for you though :hugs:

Gee, it has really gotten quiet in this thread! I need my BFP so I can move on over with u other ladies! Thankfully I know this thread is blessed with lots of baby dust so it won't be long! :) And I decided to stay away from IVF threads, other than the one I created for any other 1st timers because yest I came across TOO many BFN ivf cycles and I just can't let myself look at stuff like that. Many of those women did have uterine issues (fibroids & such) but it still doesn't help seeing so many failed rounds, u know? I'm going into the TWW after my transfer with the mind frame of "PUPO" (Pregnant until proven otherwise). I think that phrase will help me greatly during the TWW after IVF. I'm def preparing myself for a second round if needed but of course that's a big IF as I sure hope it works the first time! I'm getting more and more anxious by the day. Tomorrow is my SHG & mock transfer and then we meet with our RE right after to go over all of the results from the tests this past week AND hopefully we can get at least a good idea of when the meds will start. I'm still going to try to get our consent appointment changed to even the 13th would be good. We'll see. DH and I already read through our big consent form pack so IF I am able to get the doctor to agree to doing the signing tomorrow, we'll be prepared for it but I'm not getting my hopes up, as I have no clue if he'll do it. We shall see tomorrow!! FX!!

Although I'm super excited to start the meds, since that'll mean Retrieval day will be coming up quick, I'm really nervous about all of the injections. I know I can do it, I'm just scared of the muscle shot i read about and I'm scared of developing OHSS (Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome) from the stem meds as well. I did read that Gatorade and salty foods, as well as high protein foods are all good to help prevent OHSS from occurring so I already have a few salty snacks picked out for when the time comes. I know the risks of OHSS are quite low so as long as I eat healthy, along with salty foods and Gatorade, I'll probably be just fine. I'm sure after my appt tomorrow, ill feel a little less anxious for at least a few days until another question for the RE pops into mind...lol. Thank you all for 'listening' to me go on and on...I needed to get that off my chest!

God, please let this be the one and only IVF round that we'll need to complete our family! <3 fingers crossed!!!!

I hope you don't Tink I'm miss know it all or anything. I just read a lot of blogs and follow women who are going through/went through ivf. From what I have heard, the key to pain-free injections is to ice the area for at least 20 minutes before the injection and to alter sites and sides so you don't get so sore. I have also heard that ohss isn't that common and coconut water is also really great for after the transfer.

Jess, I still cant believe your already about 19 wks pregnant!!!!! Hopefully ill be joining you before you hit week 25-27...then ill have about 13-15 weeks of pregnancy with you and Kenna :) Also, have u had your gender scan yet? I had mine with Aiden at 15wks and so when I saw how far along u are, I started wondering if I missed an announcement. If not, it should be coming up really soon!! Soo exciting!

Technically our gender scan is March 12th.........but we do know what we are having. The only people to know right now are me, baby, hubby and my 8 month old nephew because I had to tell someone and he can't talk yet lol. Ronny and I are going back one forth on when I can tell you guys. It won't be before the 14th because I promised we would tell our parents before the rest of the world. Ronny says that I can't tell anyone until we reveal at the party, but it's a month away lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->