Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh so I took my temp today for the first time this cycle, CLOSE to my normal temp time but I was still a half hr early but the bcp def seems like its making for much higher temps for me, as I thought they would. I always notice women right off if bcp have temps up and down alot so I imagined this cycle to be somewhat like that for me. Its weird seeing such high temps so early on!

Well ladies, last month I Od on CD12/13, but I suspect it will be later this month based on the color of my OPKs today (CD11). I'm not truly disappointed because I know if my follicular phase is a "normal" length of 13-15 days that's probably a good sign that the clomid is doing its thing making a good egg or 2. I am SO impatient, though. I'm looking forward to the 2nd half of the TWW already!!!

Hey everyone, I am 7DPO today, and obsessively waiting for my BFP. Have been trying for a few months, and I would love to have other amazing women to talk to.

At the end of this week its already time to start opks. Hopefully my lp flys by just as fast

Unfortunately because of a random longer cycle, the timing for our vacation isn't going to cover my fertile window. That will be the week before we leave... which is still fine cuz we can DTD for fun only AND I will be PMSing (hungry as hell) and we are staying at an all-inclusive 5-star resort! I'll be pigging out either way, and definitely not on my period - THAT I made sure would be far away from the dates we booked it!

Oh, I heard that if you're pregnant, a Wondfo OPK would pick up the hormone or mistake it and that you get a +... any truth from anyone's experience trying this? I have a crap load of those and would take one, knowing it's not really a HPT and any result isn't for sure. I did take one the day my temp dropped so low because I wanted to make sure I wasn't getting a late surge but that was super faint/negative.

The financial department at my REs office just called FINALLY and our IVF is covered at their clinic (which we were already quite certain of) and they also informed me that I will only need to pay my usual co-pay amount for the fertility meds!! Thats amazing news! That had me SOO incredibly worried that having to pay for meds out of pocket would be a sudden barrier so I'm feeling very relieved. Its like most of the anxiousness left my body after that phone call! Now I can focus on actual IVF questions tomorrow, rather than worrying about meds so much and trying to get answers about that! Pheww! I can take a nice deep breath now. And she said my nurse will usually order my meds & they'll be mail ordered (like you said, Jess) and I was worried about how to do that, as I've never mail ordered meds myself before, so knowing the nurse will take care of all that takes some pressure off for me, too. Not too long ladies!!!
For anyone who looks up this thread, although NH state employee insurance is AWESOME, the one thing it will not cover IVF & IUI wise is donor sperm, you have to purchase that on your own. She said that theoretically someone could get 6 rounds covered, get a bfp the 4th try, for example, and then after birth, they cover up to 6 more. I didn't quote understand what they meant by "per live birth" at first. I was worried I wouldn't qualify because I have a 7 yr old but she assured me that that won't matter. Anyway, I wanted to add that because last night when I was googling, our thread popped up a couple times due to my posts about NH insurance and IVF so I thought this info could come in handy for some NH state employees out there! :)

Hey everyone, I am 7DPO today, and obsessively waiting for my BFP. Have been trying for a few months, and I would love to have other amazing women to talk to.

Welcome! You'll love this thread!

This is always my first question for new ladies on the thread, do you temp? If not, I highly recommend it, as timing O is the most important part and BBT is truly the best at home tool to confirm O. OPKs help but can be misleading, especially with irregular cycles. Again, welcome! And regardless of what methods you use, I hope you see ur BFP very soon! :)

This is always my first question for new ladies on the thread, do you temp? If not, I highly recommend it, as timing O is the most important part and BBT is truly the best at home tool to confirm O. OPKs help but can be misleading, especially with irregular cycles. Again, welcome! And regardless of what methods you use, I hope you see ur BFP very soon! :)

Yes, welcome and start bbt charting on Fertility Friend (free app/website) so we can help you make sense of it all :)

Mary that's awesome!!

June you can get a +OPK (I definitely do now!) but it wouldn't show up until about the time that a BFP would, if not later

Yes, welcome and start bbt charting on Fertility Friend (free app/website) so we can help you make sense of it all :)

hey thanks ladies, No i do not temp. I really just started the actual tracking this month. I figured that whatever we were doing wasnt working so I started tracking this month. is it helpful to temp even if you are past ovulation? because i dont know what my normal temp is

That's awesome Mary! Live birth refers to full term pregnancy. So a miscarriage or failed cycle wouldn't count.....only if the baby makes it through birth.

Welcome baby chandra

hey thanks ladies, No i do not temp. I really just started the actual tracking this month. I figured that whatever we were doing wasnt working so I started tracking this month. is it helpful to temp even if you are past ovulation? because i dont know what my normal temp is

Taking your BBT (same time as soon as you wake up every single day so it's not affected by time differences, activity, etc.) helps detect when ovulation happens, and high temps or a dip after O can show a possible conception (but no guarantee, my charts always look "pregnant" and I never have been). Also, when your temp starts to drop at the end, you can have a warning your period is going to start. The only way to truly *know* you ovulated is if you track your temp (at least after your period ends until 4 days past O - you will see temps all over the place before O, then a dip usually on O day, followed by a rise to a higher level of temperatures until your period starts). Plus, we all love to chart stalk and get our hopes up when the charts look good, lol.

Still not sure what to think about my chart...any thoughts....

Looks good so far - especially with the spotting at 4DPO and then a bbt dip and rise 2 days later which could be implantation! You and I are sorta following similar patterns this cycle. Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got BFPs!? When is AF due? :dust:

Looks good so far - especially with the spotting at 4DPO and then a bbt dip and rise 2 days later which could be implantation! You and I are sorta following similar patterns this cycle. Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got BFPs!? When is AF due? :dust:

That would be awesome for sure! Umm FF says March 9th...so I guess we'll see....
A little sad if I'm not pregnant this cycle we will have to quit trying for a bit as my hubby was just informed that he was being layed off in a month :(

When is AF due for you?

That would be awesome for sure! Umm FF says March 9th...so I guess we'll see....
A little sad if I'm not pregnant this cycle we will have to quit trying for a bit as my hubby was just informed that he was being layed off in a month :(

When is AF due for you?

March 9th as well!! FX you get your BFP and hubby gets a new, even better job soon. I don't even know if I can get pregnant, as we've tried with great timing, etc. about 8 cycles now and nothing. So sending most of the :dust: to you but keeping a bit in my pocket :D

June I got pregnant our 7th cycle! I was sure something was wrong with me. I did start taking a low dose thyroid medication that cycle so it could have been that but seriously, I was so dejected and then bam!

That's awesome Mary! Live birth refers to full term pregnancy. So a miscarriage or failed cycle wouldn't count.....only if the baby makes it through birth.

Welcome baby chandra

Thanks jess! I'm so excited to have all confirmed!!! And your right about "per live births", thats what they explained to me on the phone today. She said I'd still have coverage for another 5 rounds if god forbid a m/c comes out of this..At first I was confused because people made comments to me about already having a child and insurance not covering and blah blah blah but thankfully everything people around here tried telling me wasn't true, in our case. I just find that extremely crazy that they offer to cover THAT many rounds! I wish id have this insurance for another 3yrs and dh and I probably would try again when the baby hits 1-2yrs old but as you already know, my insurance wont be around for that long so one baby is A-okay with us! :) FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->