Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

aidensmommy1 : So glad to here everything is coming along well with you. Wont be long till you get your BFP !!!

I have been reading along with this thread but nothing much to report. I think I may be around 9dpo. I must say it has felt like a long time since I got that positive OPK.

Is it normal fertility wise to ovulate that early (CD12-13). Since coming off birth control in November I had a breakthrough bleed and then a 17 day cycle. But since then my cycles have been 27, 27 and the last one was a long one at 31 days (not sure what happened there). Still so much to learn! I have thought about temping, but with shift work I can't physically do my temp the same time every single day after longest sleep, so that's why I think I will give that a miss, because it would just be one huge messy chart!

A cycle day 12-13 ovulation is pretty normal for a 27 day luteal phase. Typically ovulation occurs 12-14 days before the start of a new cycle, so if you have a regular luteal phase it would be perfect timing to ovulate on cycle day 13. It takes a while for some womens cycles to regulate post birth control. I personslly went from 7 years of continuous birth control straight to what was my typical cycle. The only thing that changed was the day I ovulated moved up each time I had a miscarriage. Your longer cycle could have been delayed ovulation, which is when your body ovulated later than normal. You already use opks which is a great start. The benefit to temping, even if it isn't done perfectly on time the same time of day, is that you will see a temp pattern and confirmation rise.

Mary - good luck at your appointment today

Big temp drop today :( I know I'm out, and prefer not to get false hope please. I'm just going to let myself be sad today and tomorrow hopefully just start looking forward. All I want now is for AF to come on time (not early) so my LP stays stable. Sunday or Monday, ya hear me, :witch:!! I'm worried with my breasts not hurting one bit... just waiting for dark spotting to begin, then I know she's coming. The high estrogen on the ferning must mean I have an imbalance. FML

June that's definitely not the case - the ferning can happen at all sorts of weird times. Truly! I hardly got any during ovulation anyway. To me it's not the most reliable of tests

Quick update-

*Mock Transfer went GREAT
*SHG (PAINFUL!!) went GREAT, PERFECT uterus!
*ALL bloods were GREAT, as well!
*11 follies were counted and thats what they expect from TWO ovaries at this point so he said that's a very good number & looks as if I have a well working ovary :).

Our consent appt did get moved to Monday the 9th, so everything went very good with all of that.

For the potential bad news... There's one possible barrier on DHs end, a bit personal from his childhood so I'm not going to share that aspect until DH tells me otherwise but his SA was awesome, as u all know, so its not that persay but we'll know for sure if "dhs issue" is a problem on Thurs. This issue could make or break our chance at IVF before our insurance is up. We both have been crying for hrs :(. Our RE is going for a meeting tomorrow with the embryologist and his boss and he's hoping everything works out. We'll know the answer on thurs/Friday.

So, tonight the nurse will be calling with my retrieval date and then after we hear back from them on thurs/fri, we can hopefully start celebrating for real. I'm so nervous. Donor sperm isn't covered thru my insurance either so we have alot to think about if we get bad news. Please, please pray that EVERYTHING works out. Our doctor seems like he thinks there's a pretty decent chance all will work out, and thats why he wants to go ahead and get me on the schedule and such but he of course couldn't give us a for sure answer before the meeting.

I'm soo crampy from both the mock transfer but most of all the SHG. I'm very thankful at least that part went as hoped today. I will share the actual issue with u all at some point, as I'm sure your curious. Its something we've always been aware of and nothing that would even affect us naturally TTC so it really caught us of guard when they said it was an issue. FX everything works out! From my understanding, if all does go as planned, id be starting the meds right around day 18-22 on the birth control. FX soo tight.

I feel bad for DH, as I know hearing YOUR the issue is soo incredibly hard :-(. I really hope everything goes as originally planned!!! We told our doc about this issue from the first appt with him 2wks ago & he didn't think itd be an issue either. Ugh. Hopefully not!

I will come back on when I'm less depressed. I wasn't even going to mention anything about possible barrier right now but I needed to let it out a little. Please pray for us!

Praying Mary! Absolutely praying. You're such a wonderful person, only good things will come to you!

Thank you Dani <3. Just reading that little post from u made me cry! I really hope and pray your right & all works out! FX FX FX FX FX FXXXX!!!

Not sure what words of encouragement to offer as not sure what the barrier might be :hugs: but regardless of what it may be I am praying for you both and keeping you in my thoughts. Everything has gone great thus far so I have faith that it will continue to go good.

Fx for only the best news!! :hugs:

Praying that yall can work through your issue mary!!! Fx so tight!! Glad that everything else is setting into place. Asking God for this to be just a little speed bump, and for you two to find strength in each other to get past it!

Oh and keep faith and be strong Mary. You guys have been through so much and your break (BFP) will come!! I have had to be strong in my life for long as well and know what it feels like to reach the point where you might want to start losing hope. We are all here to support you and as long as you don't ever lose hope and believe, you too will share a miracle baby with DH :hugs:

Im praying for you and your DH Mary.... Everything will be fine we just have to have faith I know you have but be strong....:hugs:

If you are truly past O, then IF the mean witch happens to show this cycle, thats when you could start temping. You need a "BBT" thermometer and u just wake at the same time daily & keep ur thermometer at ur bedside and take ur temp before doing anything else. It wouldn't help in the TWW without the rest of your chart because as u said, we dont know what ur temps were before O. IF you dont see ur BFP this cycle, (and that's a big if!) then u should def start temping. The fertility friend software will do ALL the work for you...youll just need to enter your temp and cm & OPKs (if u opk) and the app will consider all of ur signs but mostly ur temp, as a temp shift is the only true way to know from home if & when your oing every month. Once u temp, if u BD every other day or so until you see ur 3 day temp rise, your odds will be great! Again, IF u end up trying out temping, we can all help you next cycle :). There's been quite a few ladies to get their BFP their first cycle temping on this thread in the last few months so it goes to show how much it can help, esp if there's no underlying fertility issues. Sorry for the rambling, ill finish giving you pointers when & if you decide to temp. Good luck hun! I hope you caught that egg this cycle & wont need to track O at all! :) FX!!!!

How did you track this cycle? Opks, cm, cp? If your using one of those O prediction calendars, dont pay much attention to it, as most women O before or after CD14. Even docs still act as if all of us O on cd14 but if that were the case, itd be so much easier to get that BFP! I used to use one of the ovulation prediction calendars before temping and I quickly realized that I was oing on CD11 and not day 14-15 like I thought. Idk if ur even using one of those apps but I thought id warn you anyhow.

Lots of dust ur way!! I hope to see many BFPs from now until the end of April! FX FX FX! :dust:[/QUOTE]

I track with CP, and CM. I also keep track of when I start at the exact date and time and when it ends at the exact date and time each month. I have been regular for the last 13 months. Exactly 28 day cycle almost down to the hour. If I do not get a BFP this next week I am going to get a BBT for the next go around.

Fx for you, Mary. This is going to happen for you! I know it. :hugs:

If you are truly past O, then IF the mean witch happens to show this cycle, thats when you could start temping. You need a "BBT" thermometer and u just wake at the same time daily & keep ur thermometer at ur bedside and take ur temp before doing anything else. It wouldn't help in the TWW without the rest of your chart because as u said, we dont know what ur temps were before O. IF you dont see ur BFP this cycle, (and that's a big if!) then u should def start temping. The fertility friend software will do ALL the work for you...youll just need to enter your temp and cm & OPKs (if u opk) and the app will consider all of ur signs but mostly ur temp, as a temp shift is the only true way to know from home if & when your oing every month. Once u temp, if u BD every other day or so until you see ur 3 day temp rise, your odds will be great! Again, IF u end up trying out temping, we can all help you next cycle :). There's been quite a few ladies to get their BFP their first cycle temping on this thread in the last few months so it goes to show how much it can help, esp if there's no underlying fertility issues. Sorry for the rambling, ill finish giving you pointers when & if you decide to temp. Good luck hun! I hope you caught that egg this cycle & wont need to track O at all! :) FX!!!!

How did you track this cycle? Opks, cm, cp? If your using one of those O prediction calendars, dont pay much attention to it, as most women O before or after CD14. Even docs still act as if all of us O on cd14 but if that were the case, itd be so much easier to get that BFP! I used to use one of the ovulation prediction calendars before temping and I quickly realized that I was oing on CD11 and not day 14-15 like I thought. Idk if ur even using one of those apps but I thought id warn you anyhow.

Lots of dust ur way!! I hope to see many BFPs from now until the end of April! FX FX FX! :dust:

I track with CP, and CM. I also keep track of when I start at the exact date and time and when it ends at the exact date and time each month. I have been regular for the last 13 months. Exactly 28 day cycle almost down to the hour. If I do not get a BFP this next week I am going to get a BBT for the next go around.[/QUOTE]

Ita great that you have a regular cycle. That def helps! IF you dont see ur BFP tho, I'm happy to hear ull try temping, as a healthy LP can range from 11-15 days so its hard to say for sure when you O but my guess is that you O between CD13-17. If you have the most common 12-14 day LP with a 28 day cycle, you more than likely O between CD13-15 tho but I wanted to give u a larger "BDing" range so u dont miss it IF you need to try another cycle. Temping will only tell u if you have Oed AFTER O has passed so thats why I did a guesstimate for you...That way if there's a next cycle, you'll know to BD starting around CD10-11 every other day or so, until you learn your true O day. One women could have a 28 day cycle and O on day 13, whereas another women could have the same exact cycle length in total but due to a shorter LP, they could O on day 17/18, does that make sense? Knowing your LP length can help identify an LP defect, that can usually be fixed very easily with daily cream/suppository. I'm NOT saying you have any issues...just sharing some of the MANY things temping can help with, if needed. Have you been TTC since you started tracking 13 months ago? Or preparing to try as well? Just curious. I like to get to know u all and ur personal situations but if I ask anything you don't want to answer, thats completely ok! Again, welcome to the thread!
I hope you see a BigFatPositive before you know it!!!

So went for the ultrasound today because I missed my period in January but tested negative all that month. And tested positive late in feb, digital test said approx 3-4 weeks preggo. Ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound couldn't see it yet, they only wanted to make sure it wasn't a pregnancy from jan. They said I have to go back in a couple weeks cause it's too early to see anything. Same thing happened to a friend of mine and everything I have read says not to worry and it's too early, but I'm still a little freaked! &#128542;

I have been looking a lot into hypnotherapy for fertility. There are so many cds out there! Dh was a little like "seriously?" At first, but I explained that its more like meditation. And that our minds and bodies are one so if we can relax our subconscious, our bodies will relax too. He said that he wants to do it too!! So im trying to find the best one. Anyone here have any experience? I also saw some for pregnancy, and birth. So if I find the fertility portion helpful, I might try the others. I can play the birth one in my hospital room and maybe get some aroma therapy diffusers, and a birthing ball!!

Well, my OPKs are finally starting to darken up a bit. Here's to hoping for a pos OPK tomorrow or Thurs. I'm ready!

Thank u ladies ALL soooo much for the support. Its MUCH needed and I appreciate all of your kind words! We certainly aren't giving up, even if we do get bad news but I'm DEF very anxious to hear, hopefully, GOOD news about this! (FX!!!!) We are keeping our faith high about this and we're praying harder than ever (and we pray ALOT!) and I truly think god will work many miracles for us.
The nurse just called and its sounding like she may have an answer for me by tomorrow! FX! We just want to know ASAP so we can move to the next step in IVF or making another plan. It would seriously be TORTURE after being told I have 6 rounds 100% covered, found out JUST in time, even have a retrieval set for April 27th (BUT that'll be earlier as long as we hear back good news but she wants to get me up on the schedule so she put me there for now), plus I had to go thru the pain of the SHG, rather then the HSG we planned. After all of this, It really would stink to have it all ripped away. But I do feel that god let us find out JUST in time for a reason and I need to remember that and TRY and stay positive. I know it'll be a round day or two, waiting. Hopefully everything works out, it has to. I feel in my heart that IVF suddenly being an option truly happened for a reason. I believe IVF became an option to lead us to our LO and make Aiden a big brother & although I'm worried and feeling down, I'm still sticking to my usual positive mind frame. DH felt good about his SA, he was right and he has faith everything will work out again and I bet he's right. FX soo tight! That'd really stink after I already started the BCP and got so excited. Bad thoughts, go away!!!!

ALL of ur posts gave me hope and faith and I'm def happy I came on to talk...I already feel a little better. Now I just need to PRAY PRAY PRAY!

Megs, did they do bloods to check your HCG level? This is better so you dont have to wait for a couple of weeks to get another ultrasound. You can have beta test a day or two after the first test to see if its doubling....

Praying for you guys to get good news!! You deserve it! I hope it works out for you. Fx!

Had blood work yesterday and am waiting for a callback to see levels. Maybe I'll ask to go back tomorrow and check levels again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->