Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

And now I even have a little bump :)

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11week-bump-small.jpg

Still not sure what to think about my chart...any thoughts....

Looks good so far - especially with the spotting at 4DPO and then a bbt dip and rise 2 days later which could be implantation! You and I are sorta following similar patterns this cycle. Wouldn't it be awesome if we both got BFPs!? When is AF due? :dust:

That would be awesome for sure! Umm FF says March 9th...so I guess we'll see....
A little sad if I'm not pregnant this cycle we will have to quit trying for a bit as my hubby was just informed that he was being layed off in a month :(

When is AF due for you?

March 9th as well!! FX you get your BFP and hubby gets a new, even better job soon. I don't even know if I can get pregnant, as we've tried with great timing, etc. about 8 cycles now and nothing. So sending most of the :dust: to you but keeping a bit in my pocket :D

We tried for almost 12 months with our oldest and he doctor was going to prescribe me clomid after that last cycle and I ended up pregnant...both my youngest two were pretty quickly conceived...this is cycle #4 this time around so we'll see...I was on the depo shot until July and then the patch from then until November so I'm just hoping this cycle works out but if we have to wtt for a while I guess we will. :dust: to you as well! :hugs:

Hey everyone, I am 7DPO today, and obsessively waiting for my BFP. Have been trying for a few months, and I would love to have other amazing women to talk to.

Welcome! You'll love this thread!

This is always my first question for new ladies on the thread, do you temp? If not, I highly recommend it, as timing O is the most important part and BBT is truly the best at home tool to confirm O. OPKs help but can be misleading, especially with irregular cycles. Again, welcome! And regardless of what methods you use, I hope you see ur BFP very soon! :)

Yes, welcome and start bbt charting on Fertility Friend (free app/website) so we can help you make sense of it all :)

Hey everyone, I am 7DPO today, and obsessively waiting for my BFP. Have been trying for a few months, and I would love to have other amazing women to talk to.

This is always my first question for new ladies on the thread, do you temp? If not, I highly recommend it, as timing O is the most important part and BBT is truly the best at home tool to confirm O. OPKs help but can be misleading, especially with irregular cycles. Again, welcome! And regardless of what methods you use, I hope you see ur BFP very soon! :)

hey thanks ladies, No i do not temp. I really just started the actual tracking this month. I figured that whatever we were doing wasnt working so I started tracking this month. is it helpful to temp even if you are past ovulation? because i dont know what my normal temp is

If you are truly past O, then IF the mean witch happens to show this cycle, thats when you could start temping. You need a "BBT" thermometer and u just wake at the same time daily & keep ur thermometer at ur bedside and take ur temp before doing anything else. It wouldn't help in the TWW without the rest of your chart because as u said, we dont know what ur temps were before O. IF you dont see ur BFP this cycle, (and that's a big if!) then u should def start temping. The fertility friend software will do ALL the work for you...youll just need to enter your temp and cm & OPKs (if u opk) and the app will consider all of ur signs but mostly ur temp, as a temp shift is the only true way to know from home if & when your oing every month. Once u temp, if u BD every other day or so until you see ur 3 day temp rise, your odds will be great! Again, IF u end up trying out temping, we can all help you next cycle :). There's been quite a few ladies to get their BFP their first cycle temping on this thread in the last few months so it goes to show how much it can help, esp if there's no underlying fertility issues. Sorry for the rambling, ill finish giving you pointers when & if you decide to temp. Good luck hun! I hope you caught that egg this cycle & wont need to track O at all! :) FX!!!!

How did you track this cycle? Opks, cm, cp? If your using one of those O prediction calendars, dont pay much attention to it, as most women O before or after CD14. Even docs still act as if all of us O on cd14 but if that were the case, itd be so much easier to get that BFP! I used to use one of the ovulation prediction calendars before temping and I quickly realized that I was oing on CD11 and not day 14-15 like I thought. Idk if ur even using one of those apps but I thought id warn you anyhow.

Lots of dust ur way!! I hope to see many BFPs from now until the end of April! FX FX FX! :dust:

Maybe we should move to nh??? Free ivf sounds AMAZING!

You should! You need to be a state employee, or dh, but its well worth it when ur looking for fertility coverage! Itd be awesome if you moved here! :)

Its funny because last March our doctor told us my insurance def wouldn't cover IVF and that our best bet would be to move down to Massachusetts and lo and behold, our insurance is wayy better then MA! lol. I will never listen to a doc without calling the insurance company MYSELF first, ever again!

I still don't think you've oed :-\. I hate to say it but I really dont see biphasic pattern yet. Are you newly off of birth control? If so, this can cause annov cycles at first while your body gets back into gear. If no BC, sometimes even if we're extremely regular, we can have annov cycles from time to time. I may be wrong but given how long ur LP is SO FAR and since there isn't much of a temp shift, its looking to me like your body geared up to try and O when ur opks were positive but then ur body could have delayed it. My RE said sometimes when our bodies gear up to O, if it doesn't succeed it can make a Small temp shift still. Id still consider yourself potentially fertile and BD every couple/few days so u dont miss a chance, u know? Some women just dont get a big rise, its uncommon but some women see NO rise and end up with BFPs. If this is an annov cycle for you, hopefully next cycle you'll see a nice rise. Again, I'm not a doctor so I could be wrong, just going by my experience in the charting field so far. GL hun and I wish u the best!

PS-If you dont see AF or a BFP within the next few days, it'll probably mean either you didn't O or you oed later and maybe there were just a few inconsistencies in temp taking so you couldn't catch it..? I could be completely wrong. If the mean witch show tomorrow or Wed, then I would say you probably did O. Its hard to know for sure until cycle #2 temping, especially with a slower/small rise, it makes it that much harder to pinpoint O. Have you ever had issues with ovarian cysts in the past or diagnosed with PCOS? Jw a little about your fertility background :). GL again hun!

Edit- I just saw you were on birth control. Its very possible that you either aren't oing quite yet or its a "weak" O, as this is VERY common after birth control. Dont get discouraged tho as you WILL end up oing within the next month or two. After long term birth control, alot of times our bodies just need time to regulate itself again and start allowing your ovaries to pop out mature eggys again. I know of a natural herb, Vitex is the name, and it helps your hormones, which helps you O, all natural! I've tried it myself and I do believe it helped my hormones balance out better and made me O later, rather than CD11. :) Just an idea! Hope to see your BFP in the very near future!!

Well dh works construction. He is a field engineer, our best bet would be for him to accept a job up there and me to go get a job. It really could be possible, we move about every year and a half. We will just keep our baby on the road with us and then buy a house at school age, and dh will go work for a local company(no travel). But being on the road makes his resume look great and its really good money, so when he does go find a local company he can get hired as a superintendent. Sorry I went on a rant!

Well dh works construction. He is a field engineer, our best bet would be for him to accept a job up there and me to go get a job. It really could be possible, we move about every year and a half. We will just keep our baby on the road with us and then buy a house at school age, and dh will go work for a local company(no travel). But being on the road makes his resume look great and its really good money, so when he does go find a local company he can get hired as a superintendent. Sorry I went on a rant!

Come move here!!!! :) :) I would love that! Then we can be bump buddies IRL! I would absolutely LOVE to have my BnB ladies here in NH with me! Life would be so much more fun! :). Move near concord if you can! :haha:. Your getting me excited. Kenna is suppose to be coming up in Aug/sept so try to be here by then! ;) lol

Haha. Dh would have to find construction first, but I would love to be frienda irl with you! I feel like I have known yall for ever anyway!

I talk to dh about all of you all the time! I haved showed him some of our conversations, and he said "it's like ya'll have your own gang talking your own language" I said yep! We all connect on a level that nobody else understands!! Especially those of us who have had a harder time!

Haha. Dh would have to find construction first, but I would love to be frienda irl with you! I feel like I have known yall for ever anyway!

I feel the same way with most of u ladies. Soo many of us have truly stuck together from the very start of this thread (or very close to the start of it anyway!) :). I always say to dh "I wish all my bnb friends lived around here! Life would be so much better in the friend department!"...It truly would be. We actually all understand exactly what one another is going through and it'd be soo nice to have that support IRL. Hopefully one day! ;)

I talk to dh about all of you all the time! I haved showed him some of our conversations, and he said "it's like ya'll have your own gang talking your own language" I said yep! We all connect on a level that nobody else understands!! Especially those of us who have had a harder time!

Agreed 100%! My dh hears me talk about u ladies ALL the time. At least daily. And when its test time for anyone, dh is right there waiting with me on the results! Lol! He loves that I've formed such a close friendship with you all, as he knows I need that extra support, as do we all! Like you said, this thread is most definitely more like a little cyber family then anything! I love it! :)

I still don't think you've oed :-\. I hate to say it but I really dont see biphasic pattern yet. Are you newly off of birth control? If so, this can cause annov cycles at first while your body gets back into gear. If no BC, sometimes even if we're extremely regular, we can have annov cycles from time to time. I may be wrong but given how long ur LP is SO FAR and since there isn't much of a temp shift, its looking to me like your body geared up to try and O when ur opks were positive but then ur body could have delayed it. My RE said sometimes when our bodies gear up to O, if it doesn't succeed it can make a Small temp shift still. Id still consider yourself potentially fertile and BD every couple/few days so u dont miss a chance, u know? Some women just dont get a big rise, its uncommon but some women see NO rise and end up with BFPs. If this is an annov cycle for you, hopefully next cycle you'll see a nice rise. Again, I'm not a doctor so I could be wrong, just going by my experience in the charting field so far. GL hun and I wish u the best!

PS-If you dont see AF or a BFP within the next few days, it'll probably mean either you didn't O or you oed later and maybe there were just a few inconsistencies in temp taking so you couldn't catch it..? I could be completely wrong. If the mean witch show tomorrow or Wed, then I would say you probably did O. Its hard to know for sure until cycle #2 temping, especially with a slower/small rise, it makes it that much harder to pinpoint O. Have you ever had issues with ovarian cysts in the past or diagnosed with PCOS? Jw a little about your fertility background :). GL again hun!

Edit- I just saw you were on birth control. Its very possible that you either aren't oing quite yet or its a "weak" O, as this is VERY common after birth control. Dont get discouraged tho as you WILL end up oing within the next month or two. After long term birth control, alot of times our bodies just need time to regulate itself again and start allowing your ovaries to pop out mature eggys again. I know of a natural herb, Vitex is the name, and it helps your hormones, which helps you O, all natural! I've tried it myself and I do believe it helped my hormones balance out better and made me O later, rather than CD11. :) Just an idea! Hope to see your BFP in the very near future!!

Thanks! It would be nice to keep bding but my hubby is in his days on at work and is over 6 hours away and we have one school aged child and two at home so can't just go up there :(. I conceived the second month off the mirena iud with our third child..,guess time will tell.

Ok so if there's any truth behind a full ferning pattern indicating pregnancy in the week leading up to AF.... I crap my pants. MEGA FERN

aidensmommy1 : So glad to here everything is coming along well with you. Wont be long till you get your BFP !!!

I have been reading along with this thread but nothing much to report. I think I may be around 9dpo. I must say it has felt like a long time since I got that positive OPK.

Is it normal fertility wise to ovulate that early (CD12-13). Since coming off birth control in November I had a breakthrough bleed and then a 17 day cycle. But since then my cycles have been 27, 27 and the last one was a long one at 31 days (not sure what happened there). Still so much to learn! I have thought about temping, but with shift work I can't physically do my temp the same time every single day after longest sleep, so that's why I think I will give that a miss, because it would just be one huge messy chart!

June since your temp is still high that looks great! It'd be even better if we knew your regular pattern with it of course :) it was definitely weird for me! Very unusual. Typically estrogen drops off before AF so I have a good feeling for you :) very hopeful at least! When will you test? Use the microscope tomorrow morning too! SoaS addict.. Lol! Spit on a slide!

Welcome :hi:
You'll love it here as everyone is and has been amazing to me since my very 1st post. They got me into temping as well and I will never ever regret doing it as my 1st cycle of using opks and temping got me my BFP. Since then I have helped the ladies in the take over the ttc world with temping and 2 or 3 other ladies have gotten BFP's their 1st cycle of temping and using opks as well :D

The opks show when o is approaching and temping confirms it happened. I think the charm in those 2 is that you feel you really 'know' more about your cycle and when confusion is out the door things just happen

FX and I hope you get your BFP real soon!!

That would be awesome for sure! Umm FF says March 9th...so I guess we'll see....
A little sad if I'm not pregnant this cycle we will have to quit trying for a bit as my hubby was just informed that he was being layed off in a month :(

When is AF due for you?

FX for you hun, I hope you do get your BFP.
Sorry to hear about DH, my DH is also not working at the moment so I know how tough it is and the stress that goes with it. Only relieving thing is that while he gets sorted to work from home he'll be stay at home dad when baby comes so I don't have to worry about strangers looking after our LO :D

Ok so if there's any truth behind a full ferning pattern indicating pregnancy in the week leading up to AF.... I crap my pants. MEGA FERN

I'm getting hopeful and excited for you :dance: FX and tons of dust!!

aidensmommy1 : So glad to here everything is coming along well with you. Wont be long till you get your BFP !!!

I have been reading along with this thread but nothing much to report. I think I may be around 9dpo. I must say it has felt like a long time since I got that positive OPK.

Is it normal fertility wise to ovulate that early (CD12-13). Since coming off birth control in November I had a breakthrough bleed and then a 17 day cycle. But since then my cycles have been 27, 27 and the last one was a long one at 31 days (not sure what happened there). Still so much to learn! I have thought about temping, but with shift work I can't physically do my temp the same time every single day after longest sleep, so that's why I think I will give that a miss, because it would just be one huge messy chart!

FX for you hun :flower:

My body luckily regulated itself pretty quickly since coming off of bc. I had a break through bleed like 3 weeks after stopping, then a 19 day cycle, 29 days, 1 at 32 days and so on. My average cycle length was 29 days and I used that to try and calculate o, used opks and temped. So while your body is still regulating itself you might find one or 2 odd cycles

I hope you get that BFP!

Good luck with your appointment today Mary :hugs: I hope you get answers to any questions you might have and that your desires are met with an earlier appointment, pre order of meds etc.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->