Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I called yesterday and all came back positive, they didn't give me and levels of numbers though. Go back today for more
Bloodwork!

Awww... hopefully you can ask them what the levels are. FX for only good news with your bloodwork....

:hi: Becks, welcome to the group.... Don't lose hope, you're not out until the :witch: rear her ugly face.... FX for a :bfp: this cycle..... Oh, and best wishes for the upcoming wedding.... :hugs:

Thank you very much! I'm really hoping this cycle is the one, it'd be the most perfect wedding present if it is! :D Not long at all now.. I've got a pic of my test this morning, would it be okay to post and get some opinions? Thanks. X :hugs:

Please do, we all love seeing hpts.... :dance:

Haha! Here it is.. Tweaked and original :) x

Attachments

• large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-17-pro_kindlephoto-70222999.jpg
    large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-17-pro_kindlephoto-70222999.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 7
  • large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-17-pro.jpg
    large-810001-wp-20150304-08-39-17-pro.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies, may I join you? :) I'm Becks, my OH is Daniel. We've been TTC my second (his first) baby, for over 10 months now. AF is due Friday for me, no signs of her showing just yet. Tested with IC this morning, I can see a line but I'm struggling to trust these tests as I've heard they're awful for evaps. :( I think I'll wait it out until Friday, and if AF still hasn't arrived, I'll go out and get a superdrug test. :)

Congratulations to all of you lucky ladies who have gotten your :bfp:! Babydust to all of those still trying, I hope it happens for you very soon! :dust: xx

:hi: and welcome

I hope AF doesn't show and you get your BFP as a wonderful wedding pressie :dance:

Oh and yes please post pics of your HPT.. some of dont have anything to pee on and need to keep sane via you ladies :D

EDIT: Saw your pics... I think there might be a line there - not too sure but hopeing and keeping my FX for you :dust:

Hey ladies, may I join you? :) I'm Becks, my OH is Daniel. We've been TTC my second (his first) baby, for over 10 months now. AF is due Friday for me, no signs of her showing just yet. Tested with IC this morning, I can see a line but I'm struggling to trust these tests as I've heard they're awful for evaps. :( I think I'll wait it out until Friday, and if AF still hasn't arrived, I'll go out and get a superdrug test. :)

Congratulations to all of you lucky ladies who have gotten your :bfp:! Babydust to all of those still trying, I hope it happens for you very soon! :dust: xx

I hope AF doesn't show and you get your BFP as a wonderful wedding pressie :dance:

Oh and yes please post pics of your HPT.. some of dont have anything to pee on and need to keep sane via you ladies :D

EDIT: Saw your pics... I think there might be a line there - not too sure but hopeing and keeping my FX for you :dust:

Haha! Aww thank you very much hun :D Congratulations on your baby boy! X

Welcome hun, and I wish u the best of luck!!

Becks, i think i'm seeing a very very faint line in the first pic. FX we're not imagining it..... How'd you know when af is due? do you go by your average cycle days? or do you use OPKS or temping?

Becks, i think i'm seeing a very very faint line in the first pic. FX we're not imagining it..... How'd you know when af is due? do you go by your average cycle days? or do you use OPKS or temping?

Just average! I normally have 28-30 day cycles, today is day 28 but I've not got any signs of AF! So I'm thinking wait until Friday :) I just want to know now, the wait kills me! :haha: I don't know exactly when I ovulated, so guessing really. X

Welcome becks, gl to you!!

Today is opk day!! First opk since October! Im pretty excited.

Thank you :hugs:
Are you going to test daily or wait till Friday?

Thank you :hugs:
Are you going to test daily or wait till Friday?

:yipee: Good luck and tons of :dust:

I'm going nuts here, anxiously awaiting the call so I needed to come let it out on here, as always. Ive done so much research and clinics are more open to accepting patients with dhs condition so FX! I feel so sick to my stomach. I can already tell, this day is going to dragggg!! I keep kneeling down to pray, in the most random places in the house and out of the house...I dont want to stop praying for our IVF round to be completed with DH's swimmers. THINK POSITIVE, MARY, THINK POSITIVE!!

I am a bit crampy from yesterday so I'm pretty sure ill need to be on the usual 1-2 day bed rest after the transfer. Its not too bad, just slight uncomfortable. I thinks there's probably still a little saline up there from the SHG, just like there was for a couple of days after my HSG so that may be part of the cramping.

It really would/Will be neat to see the embryo transfer on that screen. Its a nice big, clear screen in front of me and dh and it'll be really cool to actually see the embryo(s) being inserted into my uterus. Yesterday I could see the catheter/tiny tube they use to do the transfer during my "mock transfer". It was all so exciting to see! FX all works out wonderfully and we can have the real transfer within the next 5wks or so! FX FX FX!

Well FX to you on the waiting Becca :hugs:

Ah Mary, I can only imagine how anxious you are becoming. Can you phone them and start bugging them to hurry up? Good news pending and we aren't a patient bunch... I mean we POAS at 8dpo for F sakes :haha:

All jokes aside I hope they call you really soon and that the news is good and everythig you and DH hope for :hugs:

Welcome Rebecca!:flower:

Mary I am praying for you to get good news today!!! Waiting is the worst!!!

Froggy- congrats on the opk !! Go catch that eggy!! :)

Well FX to you on the waiting Becca :hugs:

Ah Mary, I can only imagine how anxious you are becoming. Can you phone them and start bugging them to hurry up? Good news pending and we aren't a patient bunch... I mean we POAS at 8dpo for F sakes :haha:

All jokes aside I hope they call you really soon and that the news is good and everythig you and DH hope for :hugs:

Thank you hun.

And lol! I wish I could be a bug today but at this point I have to wait, as I'm not sure what time my doctors meeting with the embryologist and his boss is/was so I'm going to give it until about 2pm and if I dont hear anything by then, ill start blowing up their phones for an answer, lol. Its soo hard not to be impatient while TTC! I even get crazy impatient when it comes to all of you ladies at times, esp when testing time! Daphne waiting so long to test was by far one of the most torturous cycles for me! LoL! I went nuts watching her beautiful chart just waiting to see that BFP. I like knew it would be BFP but I needed her to prove it! I remember saying to DH "I wish I could go pee on it for her!!!!" lol. Boy, that was a rough few days! :haha:

:haha: Mary, sorry i kept you and the other ladies waiting.... I've been under a spell during those days.... I did think it looks like a BFP going by my chart after it went high for the 3rd time but i remember saying here that i'd rather see my temps high until 14dpo and hoping for a BFP than peeing early and get devastated by a BFN.... The day i tested or hours before i tested was the craziest..... :rofl: Cheryl even sent a picture of a waterfalls just to encourage my body to pee... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->