Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hi ladies! Positive OPK this morning. I'm so excited. This is my first clomid cycle and I have lots of EWCM (don't know if it's from the clomid or Fertile CM). Here's to hoping for that BFP this cycle!

FX TTC! I hope that your 1st Chlomid cycle was the only one that you needed and that your BFP is just around the corner
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Mary, any news from your Doc yet? I really hope that it was good news :hugs:

FX for you TTC! :) :dust:

Still no AF here for me, but I don't dare test today.. Can't deal with the disappointment of another :bfn:, specially now I'm officially late! X

Hey so i O today :) :) testing on march 15th just because its mothers day! Lol i know its probably a bit early but id love to maybe get a noce :bfp: on mothers day :)

Yay TTC74! That's great news!

Rebecca, fx for you! I hope AF stays away.

Carlie, that would be such a great Mother's Day present!

FX for you TTC! :) :dust:

Still no AF here for me, but I don't dare test today.. Can't deal with the disappointment of another :bfn:, specially now I'm officially late! X

:saywhat: you haven't tested and your late :haha:

FX hun I hope that when you do decide to test you get your BFP

Hey so i O today :) :) testing on march 15th just because its mothers day! Lol i know its probably a bit early but id love to maybe get a noce :bfp: on mothers day :)

FX and hope you get a pressie for your very 1st day as a mother, a :bfp:

Good luck ttc! Catch that egg!! When I was on letrozole(aka femara )I would also get tons of ewcm!

So bloodwork is back today and DH is A+ so I have to get that damn RH shot cause our blood doesn't go well and the baby might be RH+ lol!

And my hCG level from Monday were 256 at 15 DPO 4W1D and Wednesday yesterday they were 548 at 17 DPO 4W3D!! More than doubled in two days! SOOOOO RELEIEVED! :D

Ahhhh I'm so nervous again now lol
I talked to the docs office about when to go for the next ultrasound and they want me to go back tomorrow just to make sure the levels are still rising and if they are I go for ultrasound in 2-3 weeks. And the nurse was like, if they are going down you lost the baby. And I was like "but they are going up right so it looks good"? And she said "oh ya he just wants to make sure it's still going up before getting the next ultrasound" and I won't be able to get the results probably until Monday cause the lab isn't running on sat!! Ahhhh

Tested, BFN today! :cry: I'm SO fed up, sorry to sound so selfish but WHY!? Every month I get my hopes up, this is the first month I've been late in over a year, and still no :bfp:.. I must be around 12dpo today, if not later.. I've felt sick on and off all day, I've been exhausted since about 8dpo, no usual signs of AF arriving, infact I had lots of creamy/white CM today, not a hint of blood! I'm so confused :( x

:hugs: June. When was the last time you tested?

Michelle I honestly don't know much about it BUT yay for normal range!

No need for me to test, I am having cramps and now spotting just like the days before AF starts as of late last night. I can deal with it fine as long as the damn witch holds off for another few days. I don't want my LP to start getting wonky... it was 2 days longer a few months ago, then I Oed early the next cycle but it got back on track with a short cycle/14-day LP... AF isn't due until Monday, but Sunday would still make it ok. Earlier than that, which is what it is looking like will happen, and that's bad. My grandma went through premature menopause and I fear I am in that boat... she got a bonus breast cancer diagnosis in her 30s, too... I inherited her food issues and her bipolar. I am scared.

Congrats on great nrs Megs :D Can't wait for the next batch! I'm sure they'll be great too!

I'm glad your tests came back normal Michelle and that nothing serious is wrong. Sorry not sure what all those things are but happy that none of them are problems. I'm assuming if there was your doc would have said so. Good luck for when you start femara!

June, regardless of what your chart is looking like you still have a chance at getting a BFP seeing that AF hasn't showed yet. Try to be more positive and keep faith. I know it is difficult when there is nothing in the world you want more than a baby but you need to keep yourself sane as well. I didn't chart long so I won't be the best person to give advice on your temps. I can say that positive thinking made a major difference in my BFP cycle. I did it all right just like you have but I was determined to keep my chin up. I had 2 or 3 posts of "what if not" but then forced myself to be positive and trying not to worry. I KNOW don't worry seems to be the worst advice but there has to be a little truth in it, I've seen so many bfps on the cycles where ladies who have been ttc for long just let loose and relaxed a little. I understand your frustration and dissapointment, we've all been there and we'll still be here for you until you get that BFP :hugs: :hugs:

I was really making an effort to be positive this cycle, praying and saying affirmations and honestly feeling good about it, esp. with the unique spotting 5-6DPO. Then my temps and boobs "froze" - aka, no rise, soreness gone. So I got a bad feeling. But I still tried to stay hopeful and just needed to vent yesterday. And... my gut was right. I am having cramps like the ones that start first day of AF and the kind of spotting I get usually a couple days before it officially starts.

So, I know I am out. And I can deal with that, not being pregnant. But I am very worried how my cycle lengths are changing, and praying the :witch: stays away until Sunday or Monday so that at least I will keep the normal LP.

I'm sorry starry:hugs: have you been tested for the breast cancer gene? Maybe that will give you peace of mind. Are you on Meds for the bipolar disorder? I had a friend in high school who was bipolar and Meds helped tremendously.

Yes, I am on meds for bipolar... have been since I was 13. I'm 34 now. They do help a lot but not completely. I have not been tested for the b.c. gene, but I get annual exams and never even a lump felt. Luckily unlike my mom and sister, I do not have fibrous breasts so it would be easy to detect if one developed.

Great nrs Megs, congrats again :dance:

Sorry about the BFN Becks :nope: as long as no af I'm remaining hopeful for you.

I'm sorry about the spotting June :hugs: I'm glad you tried to be positive. I hope I didn't come accross wrong as I really only had the best intentions with my post. I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time :hugs:

So bloodwork is back today and DH is A+ so I have to get that damn RH shot cause our blood doesn't go well and the baby might be RH+ lol!

I'm RH- too. I had to have the shots with DDs, and it's a good thing I did because they are both RH+. Obviously, I'm looking forward to those shots again because it will mean I'm expecting baby! :thumbup:

And my hCG level from Monday were 256 at 15 DPO 4W1D and Wednesday yesterday they were 548 at 17 DPO 4W3D!! More than doubled in two days! SOOOOO RELEIEVED! :D

So are you RH - then? I'm glad your numbers are doubling.

Tested, BFN today! :cry: I'm SO fed up, sorry to sound so selfish but WHY!? Every month I get my hopes up, this is the first month I've been late in over a year, and still no :bfp:.. I must be around 12dpo today, if not later.. I've felt sick on and off all day, I've been exhausted since about 8dpo, no usual signs of AF arriving, infact I had lots of creamy/white CM today, not a hint of blood! I'm so confused :( x

It's possible that you ovulated a day or two later than you thought you did and that is why your bfp/AF is delayed. If you still haven't gotten your period in 2-3 days try to test again.

:hugs: June. When was the last time you tested?

Michelle I honestly don't know much about it BUT yay for normal range!

No need for me to test, I am having cramps and now spotting just like the days before AF starts as of late last night. I can deal with it fine as long as the damn witch holds off for another few days. I don't want my LP to start getting wonky... it was 2 days longer a few months ago, then I Oed early the next cycle but it got back on track with a short cycle/14-day LP... AF isn't due until Monday, but Sunday would still make it ok. Earlier than that, which is what it is looking like will happen, and that's bad. My grandma went through premature menopause and I fear I am in that boat... she got a bonus breast cancer diagnosis in her 30s, too... I inherited her food issues and her bipolar. I am scared.

I'm sorry!! I was so hopeful for you this month. If you are worried, I would suggest perhaps speaking with a doctor and getting things tested. Its better to know now than keep pouring yourself into something blindly.

little sad today. I am 10DPO and yea I am going crazy. I got another BFN today. GRRRRRRRRR..... I did however have some shooting pain yesterday. it was like cramping but it kinda made my leg feel numb. Has anyone else felt anything like that? had a horrible stomach ache this morning. BBS still only "a little" sore, but my BBS have hardly any feeling in them from my first Pregnancy 7 years ago. You can literally squeeze them and i feel nothing. So i am not use to any sensitivity in them, but there is some. boooo i really dont want to be out this month, the due date is perfect, and we have been hoping for a while now. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->