Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well FX to you on the waiting Becca :hugs:

Ah Mary, I can only imagine how anxious you are becoming. Can you phone them and start bugging them to hurry up? Good news pending and we aren't a patient bunch... I mean we POAS at 8dpo for F sakes :haha:

All jokes aside I hope they call you really soon and that the news is good and everythig you and DH hope for :hugs:

Thank you hun.

And lol! I wish I could be a bug today but at this point I have to wait, as I'm not sure what time my doctors meeting with the embryologist and his boss is/was so I'm going to give it until about 2pm and if I dont hear anything by then, ill start blowing up their phones for an answer, lol. Its soo hard not to be impatient while TTC! I even get crazy impatient when it comes to all of you ladies at times, esp when testing time! Daphne waiting so long to test was by far one of the most torturous cycles for me! LoL! I went nuts watching her beautiful chart just waiting to see that BFP. I like knew it would be BFP but I needed her to prove it! I remember saying to DH "I wish I could go pee on it for her!!!!" lol. Boy, that was a rough few days! :haha:

I remember that was rough! The hardest was the day we had to wait for her to come from the doc and update us on the gender :haha:

Thanks ladies, i know today wont be pos, its only cd10, but im still excited to be ttc again. Im currently in the hold my urine stage, have about 2 more hours until I test!

Any news yet mary??

Daphne I remember that too, I didnt post very often during that time, but followed every day!

Sorry to be so self-centered but I need to vent... I am so frustrated. My temps are wonky. I did not sleep well as usual last night... I woke up 4 hours early at 2 a.m. - temped then and it was 97.8. Then I couldn't fall back to sleep until about 2:45 or 3 - hubby was snoring and we got snippy and he went to sleep in the guest room. I woke up a few more times but fell right back to sleep until my alarm went off at 5:50 (I had to come into work earlier, so I woke up 30 mins earlier). Groggily, I took my temp and it was 97.6! I took it again immediately without so much movement as hitting the snooze button and it was 98.0! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF So, I recorded the 98 but do you think that's the most accurate? Or should I switch it to the 2 a.m. temp (that was only after maybe 2.75 hours). UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no signs of AF except occasional mild cramping, mostly on the right side (could be gas), I'm thirsty and peeing a lot cuz of it, creamy but scant CM, boobs not sore or swollen one bit, appetite is basically non-existent. So I guess my hormones are off this cycle but AF will arrive. I am so sad and discouraged I am looking into a one-night B&B solo getaway this weekend to mope in private and work on my novel.

Please advise on my bbt today.

So had the second blood test today. Don't get second results until tomorrow but found out my hCG levels which were 256 from Monday and I would have been approx 15 DPO that day. Lab technician said those numbers are normal for such early pregnancy and they should be up today and I will find out tomorrow! Also I looked at a chart online and it's at the median level for my days past ovulation and hCG

Everyone is so quiet today!!

Thats good news megs! Can't wait to see your new numbers!

Sorry june, im no expert on temps!

Good news Meg's! Keep us updated

Sorry I'm not that knowledgeable with bbt starry. But don't be sad yet!! Think positive!

Mary- I hope you get good news soon! Praying still!

FX for you Megs! :) still no sign of AF here, none of the usual belly ache, or any change in my CM. Does anyone know if the internet cheapies really are as sensitive as they say they are? X

I suppose I should be thankful I didn't have to buy new bras this cycle.

So excited to find out tomorrow! I also find out DH blood type to see if I'll need the RH shot since I'm a negative blood type!

I got my blood results back from yesterday. Apparently, my prolactin, testosterone and tsh numbers are all in the normal range. My dhea level is slightly elevated and is in the 300s. Normal is between 45-270 for my age.

I'm curious what all this means. Any insight into what that means for fertility?

:hugs: June. When was the last time you tested?

Michelle I honestly don't know much about it BUT yay for normal range!

Thanks Mel! I thought more of them would be off, so I'm glad only one was out of whack. My doc wants to proceed with doing Femara next month. We shall see what happens!

I went and got a new bra today. I went from a 32aa to a 32c! Grow boobies grow

Haha Jess. I know that's how I'll feel when I'm pregnant one day. Prob the only chance I'll have for boobs over a aa.

I'm looking forward to bigger boobies too lol. I have a nearly A as well!! But no change yet.. When did yours start to get sore/bigger Jess ??

Almost immediately. They pretty much started aching around the 4 week mark and havent stopped growing since.

Leave it to Jess to stay tiny, get a cute bump straight away, AND grow two bra sizes! Smh

Hahaha!

Congrats on great nrs Megs :D Can't wait for the next batch! I'm sure they'll be great too!

I'm glad your tests came back normal Michelle and that nothing serious is wrong. Sorry not sure what all those things are but happy that none of them are problems. I'm assuming if there was your doc would have said so. Good luck for when you start femara!

June, regardless of what your chart is looking like you still have a chance at getting a BFP seeing that AF hasn't showed yet. Try to be more positive and keep faith. I know it is difficult when there is nothing in the world you want more than a baby but you need to keep yourself sane as well. I didn't chart long so I won't be the best person to give advice on your temps. I can say that positive thinking made a major difference in my BFP cycle. I did it all right just like you have but I was determined to keep my chin up. I had 2 or 3 posts of "what if not" but then forced myself to be positive and trying not to worry. I KNOW don't worry seems to be the worst advice but there has to be a little truth in it, I've seen so many bfps on the cycles where ladies who have been ttc for long just let loose and relaxed a little. I understand your frustration and dissapointment, we've all been there and we'll still be here for you until you get that BFP :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->