Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I won't be worried unless AF starts before late Sat (I am just worst-case-scenario thinking as usual, ugh)... I know FF says your LP can vary by a day or two occasionally and it's ok. I'm 12 DPO today, my body just needs to hold out 2 more days (my LP is almost always 14 days)... I sure feel rotten, though. Usually my cramping and nausea don't start til the flow actually begins. I have a bad headache, too, and couldn't eat a crumb until 2:30, and now that feels ready to come up. I don't even want junk food like I usually do during PMS... I wandered around on my lunch break, stopped in about 10 cafes, snubbed their food, and ended up buying a cauliflower the size of my head at the farmer's market. CURSES, witch!

Sorry the witch showed june, I was so certain this was your month. Fx for the rest of you ladies that you just have a shy bfp!

Afm negative opk today, im going to pick up more tomorrow cause im almost out! Im just so ready for next cycle when we go buy the stork, and I fill my last letrozole prescription! Dh has started back on the supplements, so fx those spermies are growing in numbers!!

Mary im getting worried about you! Please pop in if you feel like it!

Sorry the witch showed june, I was so certain this was your month. Fx for the rest of you ladies that you just have a shy bfp!

Afm negative opk today, im going to pick up more tomorrow cause im almost out! Im just so ready for next cycle when we go buy the stork, and I fill my last letrozole prescription! Dh has started back on the supplements, so fx those spermies are growing in numbers!!

Mary im getting worried about you! Please pop in if you feel like it!

She didn't show yet - I just have a little brownish pink spotting. I don't count that as my period (first day of red blood that needs a tampon is). We want that to wait til Monday please :D

So my temp spiked up the last two days...took a hot and looks negative to me! Maybe I o'd cycle day 14? And it could be to early still? Ugh this waiting is so difficult

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 14
So my temp spiked up the last two days...took a hot and looks negative to me! Maybe I o'd cycle day 14? And it could be to early still? Ugh this waiting is so difficult

Also my cm is quite thick and sticky and yellowish tinted...I'm so confused. :shrug:

I feel like I can see a squinter of a line on your hpt! Test again tomorrow!

Here's this evenings test...I'll wait and try again in the am.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
I saw a veryyyyyy faint line on the earlier text but not on the recent test.

Mary- I'm worried too. Hope everything is ok..

Not a whole lot going on with me! I did retest this morning and got stronger than the control lines! I get nervous and feel the need to test since I still have zero symptoms besides the one day of morning sickness this week. I feel like my boobs are thinking about starting to get sore though! The sides feel a tad sensitive today.

Ps. Were you confused about my last post or just asking me what's new? Lol I wasn't sure. I was just commenting on mommymillards tests that she posted today.

I'm sitting here praying for O tomorrow with a temp spike Saturday. DH and I have gotten in some good BDing. He's going to be out of town this weekend, though. So, I'm screaming at the eggies to drop so that we can catch that thing!

Jamie hahah yes I was worried but couldn't find what you were responding to! :) super excited for a darker than control line!!

Haha I figured that's what you meant ! Thanks I was so happy and relieved to see the lines keep getting darker as time goes on!!!

Yay for good bding ttc! Mary said to tell everyone that she is fine, and just not feeling well. She will be on soon

I'm sitting here praying for O tomorrow with a temp spike Saturday. DH and I have gotten in some good BDing. He's going to be out of town this weekend, though. So, I'm screaming at the eggies to drop so that we can catch that thing!

Ooh yes, I hope your timing is good!

I'm hoping to O sometime this weekend or Monday. Because I'm not sure how good DH's sperm is, I'm trying the every other day BDing this time rather than everyday. He was supposed to go for SA last week, but there was a mix up so he couldn't do it. Now I won't let him go back until after I ovulate!

I'm not super-hopeful about this cycle, more excited to try femara next month and hope that makes a difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->