Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hey everyone, I hope you're all okay :)

Still no AF, and no signs for me! :) I see something on today's test, but I'm thinking evap.. I'll upload a pic for you all to see :D x

Attachments

• WP_20150306_10_04_14_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150306_10_04_14_Pro.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
  • WP_20150306_10_04_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150306_10_04_20_Pro.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
TTC74, i think you Oed yesterday and you're 1 dpo today. A temp rise should be at least .2 degree higher than the last 6 temps. Today's temp passed that criteria so hoping you already Oed with good BDing in time for husband's absence this weekend. But make sure to make one tonight just in case your body is just gearing up and a big drop will happen tomorrow (the real O) if not yesterday...

TTC74, i think you Oed yesterday and you're 1 dpo today. A temp rise should be at least .2 degree higher than the last 6 temps. Today's temp passed that criteria so hoping you already Oed with good BDing in time for husband's absence this weekend. But make sure to make one tonight just in case your body is just gearing up and a big drop will happen tomorrow (the real O) if not yesterday...

Actually, my temp ended up low. I woke up an hour and a half early and went ahead and charted that temp (the higher temp) thinking I wouldn't go back to sleep. I did fall asleep again, though, and when I woke up at normal time, temp was low. My OPK looks a tad less dark today, though. So, I'm pretty sure O is today.

Hey ladies! So excited to see the BFPs on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFM: I was hoping you could squint at my stick and tell me what you see. I *thought* I might have seen the start of a line, but it's probably just an evap... Attached two different pics of the same test. Anyway, I'm 11dpo today. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20150306_072903_731.jpg
    IMG_20150306_072903_731.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20150306_072924_541.jpg
    IMG_20150306_072924_541.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
Michelle just an aside but my doctor actually recommended every other day. The month we actually did that (albeit accidentally) we got our BFP!

Michelle just an aside but my doctor actually recommended every other day. The month we actually did that (albeit accidentally) we got our BFP!

That's really good to know! And it's less stressful haha.

Rebecca, it's hard for me to see on the test this morning, but I think it's the lighting.

Joyful, I'm not sure if I see something there or not, but I hope it's the start of a darker line for you!

rebeccalouise:fingers crossed you will be getting a BFP in the next few days.

Joyful4Jesus: I think I can see something in the first picture (a small part of a line coming up from the bottom?) hoping tomorrows test will be darker for you

Hope you are feeling better soon Mary .

Feeling discouraged as getting a bit of lower cramping, its off to the left and very annoying. I am a bit blah today and pretty sure I am out this month. AF due around Monday. If I O'ed when I got a positive OPK I am about 12/13dpo. This has definitely been the longest TWW, despite being busy. Just having an emotional , feeling sorry for myself day today (sorry for the whinge). Don't like bringing it up with DH as I don't want to stress him , plus he just keeps telling me not to worry it will happen.

rebeccalouise:fingers crossed you will be getting a BFP in the next few days.

Joyful4Jesus: I think I can see something in the first picture (a small part of a line coming up from the bottom?) hoping tomorrows test will be darker for you

Hope you are feeling better soon Mary .

Feeling discouraged as getting a bit of lower cramping, its off to the left and very annoying. I am a bit blah today and pretty sure I am out this month. AF due around Monday. If I O'ed when I got a positive OPK I am about 12/13dpo. This has definitely been the longest TWW, despite being busy. Just having an emotional , feeling sorry for myself day today (sorry for the whinge). Don't like bringing it up with DH as I don't want to stress him , plus he just keeps telling me not to worry it will happen.

Yes, and I realize that it doesn't really count the longer the test sits, but that's pretty much all that's there: A start of something coming up from the bottom. Seems really weird!

You and I are due for AF the same day! I've had the same cramping on the left side (Which is odd, because I usually feel it on my right side), so hoping that means something. And my DH says the same thing :winkwink: Praying that you get your BFP this time!! Do you know when you're going to test?

I agree with Cheryl, every other day is better! Less stressful on you both and in a lot of cases men need that time to "replenish" their healthy sperm.

Rebecca I'm sorry I don't see anything but it could be me!

Joy- I only see a tiny line in the first Pic on the bottom. Strange! Try again tom!

Good luck ladies!!!

So my temp spiked up the last two days...took a hot and looks negative to me! Maybe I o'd cycle day 14? And it could be to early still? Ugh this waiting is so difficult

Maybe I need glasses but if I zoom in (which for some reason condensed the image) I can see a very very faint line... :dust: - hope I am right (about the line, not the glasses, lol)

AF got me. Devastated. :cry: OH is upset too :nope: The only positive I can think of, is that this is my second normal 30 day cycle in a row, since last June. So I'm hoping things have settled down for good, and that we have a really good chance of catching that egg next month! Thank you for all of your support ladies. <3 I've had a little cry, so I guess it's just onto the next month now.. X

AF got me. Devastated. :cry: OH is upset too :nope: The only positive I can think of, is that this is my second normal 30 day cycle in a row, since last June. So I'm hoping things have settled down for good, and that we have a really good chance of catching that egg next month! Thank you for all of your support ladies. <3 I've had a little cry, so I guess it's just onto the next month now.. X

So sorry :( Stupid witch should arrive soon for me, too :(

Horrible feeling, isn't it? My heart just sank :( didn't dare tell OH, as he was getting excited too. We're both staying positive for next month though, as test day will be just after our wedding - and OH is off for all of my fertile days! :) FX. I hope next month is your month too. :hugs:

I think that is the best thing that you can do on this ttc roller coaster, havr a little cry then look forward to the next month. It certainly is hard when you invest so much into it, and becomes way too easy to let it run your life, but if you try your hardest to stay positive and tell yourself that it will eventually happen it does make the grieving a little easier!

Horrible feeling, isn't it? My heart just sank :( didn't dare tell OH, as he was getting excited too. We're both staying positive for next month though, as test day will be just after our wedding - and OH is off for all of my fertile days! :) FX. I hope next month is your month too. :hugs:

I find that I recover emotionally pretty quickly if I treat myself to some nice things. DH planned a spa day with champagne tomorrow! At least just getting AF is better than seeing the BFN - although, I am a little tempted to test tomorrow IF my spotting stays scant and no trace of red AND my temp rises more. Just so I don't drink and then ooooooooooooops. But I HATE seeing that total lack of line :(

I find that I recover emotionally pretty quickly if I treat myself to some nice things. DH planned a spa day with champagne tomorrow! At least just getting AF is better than seeing the BFN - although, I am a little tempted to test tomorrow IF my spotting stays scant and no trace of red AND my temp rises more. Just so I don't drink and then ooooooooooooops. But I HATE seeing that total lack of line :(

I know exactly what you mean! Seeing constant :bfn: is so difficult :( enjoy your spa, sounds like you need a nice break hun! :) I hope your spotting isn't AF, FX for you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->