Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I thought I was getting my period but the brown spotting never turned red and what little spotting I had stopped after a few days! That was my bfp month :) I hope AF doesn't come for you

I thought I was getting my period but the brown spotting never turned red and what little spotting I had stopped after a few days! That was my bfp month :) I hope AF doesn't come for you

Yes, that's the key - never turning RED. FX - I just went to the bathroom after a couple hours of not and at least for now the spotting has lessoned and become lighter brown. No more cramps for now, either, except gas. Like, I just farted in front of a co-worker. Little toot just slipped right out. I am her boss and she's annoying as hell anyway. TGIF
Twinsie, did your breasts hurt by 13dpo? Mine hurt up until 7dpo, then nothing, still not even a bit tender or swollen, which is weird. They almost always swell and hurt 3-12DPO or so. This month 1-7. UGH.

Well I'm pretty sure I see a line on all of these tests, just realized that they are 25miu ones if that makes a difference

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18

Yes, that's the key - never turning RED. FX - I just went to the bathroom after a couple hours of not and at least for now the spotting has lessoned and become lighter brown. No more cramps for now, either, except gas. Like, I just farted in front of a co-worker. Little toot just slipped right out. I am her boss and she's annoying as hell anyway. TGIF
Twinsie, did your breasts hurt by 13dpo? Mine hurt up until 7dpo, then nothing, still not even a bit tender or swollen, which is weird. They almost always swell and hurt 3-12DPO or so. This month 1-7. UGH.

I've been very bloated and gassy. Boobs are only just now starting to feel an inkling of soreness and I'm 6 weeks!! Only my nipples felt sore during the TWW ... GL!:hugs:

I am glad I can distract myself this weekend, then AF will arrive. I am not sure if you were part of our silly exchange one day, but I said at this point I'd crap my pants if I got a BFP. And, hell, with how gassy I am I might even with a BFN!

Haha june, you crack me up! Me and dh are both like little kids. Farts and poop jokes are funny!

rebeccalouise:fingers crossed you will be getting a BFP in the next few days.

Joyful4Jesus: I think I can see something in the first picture (a small part of a line coming up from the bottom?) hoping tomorrows test will be darker for you

Hope you are feeling better soon Mary .

Feeling discouraged as getting a bit of lower cramping, its off to the left and very annoying. I am a bit blah today and pretty sure I am out this month. AF due around Monday. If I O'ed when I got a positive OPK I am about 12/13dpo. This has definitely been the longest TWW, despite being busy. Just having an emotional , feeling sorry for myself day today (sorry for the whinge). Don't like bringing it up with DH as I don't want to stress him , plus he just keeps telling me not to worry it will happen.

Yes, and I realize that it doesn't really count the longer the test sits, but that's pretty much all that's there: A start of something coming up from the bottom. Seems really weird!

You and I are due for AF the same day! I've had the same cramping on the left side (Which is odd, because I usually feel it on my right side), so hoping that means something. And my DH says the same thing :winkwink: Praying that you get your BFP this time!! Do you know when you're going to test?

I did one of the one-step IC test and BFN. I will only buy a FRER if AF is late I think, as they are so expensive!! My DH makes me more upset as he always rubs my stomach going , there could be a baby in there. :dohh: Of course he doesn't realise that it is making me upset lol, he is just a very hopeful guy.

rebeccalouise: Sorry to hear :( fingers crossed for next month xo

Negative opk today, o probably won't be here until cd 18 or so. When im unmedicated I have extremely late (and extremely poor) ovulation.

June OMG I was in michaels a few days ago and was sooo gassy so I went into an empty aisle to pretend to look at stuff and let one silently go but then it came out like TOOT! At least it was dainty. But I was mortified so I ran away to the knitting section and pretended to look at patterns for baby hats

June OMG I was in michaels a few days ago and was sooo gassy so I went into an empty aisle to pretend to look at stuff and let one silently go but then it came out like TOOT! At least it was dainty. But I was mortified so I ran away to the knitting section and pretended to look at patterns for baby hats

:rofl: at TOOT!!!!! :haha:

AF got me. Devastated. :cry: OH is upset too :nope: The only positive I can think of, is that this is my second normal 30 day cycle in a row, since last June. So I'm hoping things have settled down for good, and that we have a really good chance of catching that egg next month! Thank you for all of your support ladies. <3 I've had a little cry, so I guess it's just onto the next month now.. X

I'm so sorry about AF :nope:
FX for your next cycle!

FX June! I'm remaining hopeful for you until you confirm af arrived. Which we obviously hope will stay away and then you can have a spa day with grape juice :D

Here's another pic

Sorry hun, I'm not seeing them, BUT that is just me! If you see them then they are there and the pic quality probably just doesn't agree with me.

FX that they get darker :flower:

Haha june, you crack me up! Me and dh are both like little kids. Farts and poop jokes are funny!

OMG me and DH are like that too. We even have farting contests :rofl: I've only managed to win a few but this has been since pregnancy so yeah I'll take it hahaha

I really don't know what's going on.. Since yesterday evening the pink CM has completely stopped. I was convinced that was AF starting, as she always starts that way for me. I was expecting to wake up this morning to a full flow, but instead woke up to absolutely nothing! I've had nothing all day either, just my usual creamy CM :wacko: Bad cramps now, but still no blood. Anyone got any ideas? I'm probably just being hopeful, but could it be implantation and I ovulated later than I originally thought? :shrug: X

Rebecca, without temping your o couldn't have been confirmed so yes then it is possible that you o'd later. As long as no red flow there is a chance. Do you have any cheap tests to use?
Aidensmommy always tests after af just to make sure.

Fx hun, I'll be hopeful with you
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"