Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well I'm pretty sure I see a line on all of these tests, just realized that they are 25miu ones if that makes a difference

its looking to me like u oed between CD14-18 (kinda hard to tell exactly) and are 8-12dpo today. I do see a little hint of a line on the bottom test in this pic so its probably just be a little too early and hopefully it'll be darker tomorrow! FX! I thought from the start that u truly oed CD14 so that may be the winner. We shall see! FX for a nice dark BFP tomorrow!

Mary - can you pm me about your hubby's sperm issue? I am so curious about what it is that is preventing him from being able to.....you know

Mary, sorry you aren't feeling well and got bad news. But I'm happy that you're thinking positively and that DH is on board for donor sperm so you guys can get your little one. I hope you start feeling better soon and I'm excited for both of us to be pregnant in the next couple of months!

So sorry for the bad news Mary :( but it sounds like dh is so positive! It's a great way to look at it about Aidens sperm donor.. As soon as you have that little bean in your belly it will be HIS! I know its hard to wrestle with but he just sounds so much like he just can't wait to have a baby (from the get-go!) with you :hugs:

Thank you ALL! You have no clue how much your kind words mean to me!! :)

And yes Michelle, FX VERYY tightly that we will both be seeing our BFP's within the next couple of months! :)

What the ladies have said, Mary. Your hubs sounds amazing! I have such high hopes for you and I'm continuing to pray for your soon-to-be BFP!

Glad to see you are back Mary was worried about you. Your husband sounds lovely.
I am glad things are slowly coming together for you , even though it isn't in the way that you expected.

My DH and I are friends with a couple whose child is through a sperm donor, they had made it common knowledge to everyone. But it means nothing because they relationship the father has with his daughter is amazing because she was such a wanted child

So very sorry to hear about it Mary... :hugs: Like what the other ladies said, your DH is superb.... I'm sure your little one will be loved unconditionally... It'll be his like how he is with Aiden.....

In addition to the clomid, we were taking fertile aid (for men and women) and fertile cm. so, Fx this is our month. DH and I keep saying "come on little blastocyte!" :haha:

I'm pro-fertilaid, but this combination got me concerned hun....

Mary - we are obv using donor sperm too but for a different reason. It took us a long time to realise that it's love that makes a family, not genes. There's some great kids books out there about IVF and donor sperm (for straight and gay couples) that help explain it to kids. They are great - usually something like "mummy and daddy needed some help to make you, so a nice man gave them a gift in order for you to be made in mummy's tummy" or similar. This one is lovely https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Pea-th...iption_secondary_view_pageState_1425803251077
I think your DH sounds wonderful. And he's totally right. The baby will be 100% his. Father means so much more than biology.

As for me
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B3104EA2-FE65-4755-AB4B-DF85B5FF71D7_zpsxywkbijn.jpg
We are inseminating again later this afternoon

Yay for solid smiley Laura!
Very sorry about your news Mary, but your OH sounds brilliant. :) :hugs:

As for me, spotting started again last night, so thought I was out for good! Ruined mine and OH's date night, as I went to the loo, it was there when I wiped again, and I thought that's it - I just wanted to go home and cry! :( however woken up today, and nothing at all again! Just the clear CM I usually have, even when I checked inside.. I'm beyond confused, feel like my body is playing games with me :wacko: X

I'm sorry the news wasn't what you guys were hoping for Mary!! I have no idea why they wouldn't be able to use DH's perfectly normal sperm - not fair! Dh however sounds like an amazing man, he has accepted and loved Aiden as his own and I'm sure he will love your new baby just the same :hugs:

Rebecca, have you tested by any chance?

FX Laura, I hope this is your cycle :dust:

June, any signs of af? I sure hope not!!

Mary - we are obv using donor sperm too but for a different reason. It took us a long time to realise that it's love that makes a family, not genes. There's some great kids books out there about IVF and donor sperm (for straight and gay couples) that help explain it to kids. They are great - usually something like "mummy and daddy needed some help to make you, so a nice man gave them a gift in order for you to be made in mummy's tummy" or similar. This one is lovely https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Pea-th...iption_secondary_view_pageState_1425803251077
I think your DH sounds wonderful. And he's totally right. The baby will be 100% his. Father means so much more than biology.

As for me
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/B3104EA2-FE65-4755-AB4B-DF85B5FF71D7_zpsxywkbijn.jpg
We are inseminating again later this afternoon

Exactly! Thats what Dh said to me as well..."just because the baby wont have half of my genes, it'll still be half you and I'll very happily take that!" I was def more hesitant than him. Mainly because I was afraid of "the talk" when the baby's older and I was worried about dh loving the baby as his own but I see now that he WILL, no matter what. And your 100% right, its love that makes a happy home, not genes and again, thats basically what DH said to me through out our many talks about his so far.
I'm def going to purchase one of those books...Im sure there's many extremely helpful pointers for us. Thank you, Laura. :hugs:

Oh and YAY for solid smiley!!! FX so tight for u!!

What a supportive wonderful DH you have Mary! I'm so happy for the two of you as you move forward toward your dream.

AFM - I'm just sitting around being impatient for the next few days to pass so I can start looking for spotting, testing, etc. O on clomid was SO painful, I have to believe I popped out a good solid egg! Fx for a March BFP!

Mary- I'm so sorry for the challenges you've had to overcome but it does sond like there's nothing you and hubby can't get through together. I'm happy you have a supportive mature man to go through this all with. That makes it a lot easier! I wish you the best picking out a donor that looks like DH !!

Ladies that are ovulating- good luck catching that eggy !

Rebecca- test! Test! Test ! Lol

Afm: sore boobs are officially here!!! One more week until my first dr appt and scan! I wish the week would be over already!

Laura - I am such an idiot!! I didn't realize that I follow your blog LOL. I was looking through my reader and was like I know I saw that exact same picture somewhere LOL.

Only difference is you probably realized you follow me lol. I am pretty sure I have commented on your blogs about "this girl on the forums going through the same thing" and probably said the exact same things here and there. OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->