Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Still no spotting today. Chemist didn't have any FRER, so I got some cheapies. Twin pack, so I used one - :bfn:, started to cry and feel heartbroken.. But then I realised they're only 25 sensitivity, would that pick up my levels at the mo? :wacko: X

I'm not an expert on the tests Rebecca so not sure about your last question. I'm seeing faint lines so hoping that you just need some more time for the levels to rise nicely. Remember can take 20+ hours for them to double so that could be every 2nd day that they'll get darker.

Just keep using FMU as they seem to work best. Still keeping my FX for you :D

Rebecca I feel like I see something on that IC and the one you posted before that on its own. Fx! Can't wait for updates

Sylvia love that cake!! So what is DH's heritage? I am learning spanish (but I have no one to practice with!) but I have been telling all the ladies at the restaurants we go to estoy embarazada because I can't hardly eat anything and they're like what is wrong with you today?! Hahah. I tried to get digital spanish hpt's in Mexico when we were there a couple months ago but really didn't think I would be getting my BFP any time soon!

He's Hispanic, his parents are from Mexico and he was born in Louisiana. I on the other hand was born and raised in Texas. I'm Hispanic, black, and white. I can understand a lot of Spanish but I don't speak it, I sound funny lol. That would've been cool to get those digital ones!

Mommysylvia neat, I'm trying to focus my dialect on Mexican Spanish so I wish I could come hang out with you all for a bit! Lol. We are hoping to go to Spain in about 2 years and I cannot freaking understand the lispy 'c's they use. They just sound so weird! Anyway.. :haha:

I'm sorry the news wasn't what you guys were hoping for Mary!! I have no idea why they wouldn't be able to use DH's perfectly normal sperm - not fair! Dh however sounds like an amazing man, he has accepted and loved Aiden as his own and I'm sure he will love your new baby just the same :hugs:

Rebecca, have you tested by any chance?

FX Laura, I hope this is your cycle :dust:

June, any signs of af? I sure hope not!!

Got me late Sat. night, but I already knew she was coming after a temp drop that morning. I'm OK but feeling more and more like it's never going to happen. I am not going to stop trying but I am diverting my heart's focus elsewhere. It's just too frustrating and I am questioning whether I'm cut out for all this. I will be on here as more of an advisor or just to know how everyone else is.

Damn it all to hell! I'm sorry June :hugs:
I get the frustration, was there too BUT it will all be worth it I promise.

I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP's soon! Be kind to yourself hun and glad to hear you'll keep trying.

I cannot translate it directly but in my language we have a saying "aanhouers wen" which means those who keep on trying will win :hugs:

Damn it all to hell! I'm sorry June :hugs:
I get the frustration, was there too BUT it will all be worth it I promise.

I'm praying for all of you to get your BFP's soon! Be kind to yourself hun and glad to hear you'll keep trying.

I cannot translate it directly but in my language we have a saying "aanhouers wen" which means those who keep on trying will win :hugs:

Thanks so much for the support... I really thought this would be easier. I mean, I tried so hard for 20 years NOT to get pregnant, and it seems so easy for everyone I know. DH and I are the only ones on his side of the family with no kids. Buuuuut... I keep reminding myself there are just as many like me out there - but they don't talk about it. And I know it's not just a one-time lucky chance for most, either. So, hopefully it will happen this year or next. I just ordered another big bundle of Wondfos... that's always kinda sad, esp. buying more f-ing tampons.

Mommysylvia neat, I'm trying to focus my dialect on Mexican Spanish so I wish I could come hang out with you all for a bit! Lol. We are hoping to go to Spain in about 2 years and I cannot freaking understand the lispy 'c's they use. They just sound so weird! Anyway.. :haha:

I know I need to get some motivation to speak it lol I can't say the "r"!

Oh - one concern I have is the midcycle spotting I had this cycle, and also that my cycles are a day or two off a lot lately (AF came a little over a day early this time, but my LP was still 14, so that's good I think). I did start a prenatal called Pregnitude a month ago, though, and wonder if that shifted my hormones to cause the spotting?? It's supposed to help egg quality vs. the normal prenatals. My plan is to take that instead of the reg. prenatal vitamin except during my period, as there's no egg issues to worry about then. Anyone know if supplement changes can cause spotting/early AF?

Pregnitude can. It contains inositol, which is very powerful

OK, good to know! Do you think it's OK that I take a break from it during my period?? Or should I stay on it every day? I switched back to my Rainbow Prenatal One vitamins on Sat. and was planning to start the Pregnitude again in a few days after AF is gone.

My understanding is a lot of herbs and supplements can cause mid cycle spotting. I would first and foremost suggest a consult with your doctor to make sure they are ok for you to take. If you're worried about egg quality and your doctor says its ok to take them, I would stay on them at least from af to ovulation and switch after ovulation as eggs start maturing at the beginning of the cycle

Thanks - I will start taking it again tomorrow, CD3, until a couple days after O.

Sorry about AF June :hugs:

Over here, I think I may ovulate today or tomorrow. I've had blazing positive opks and today I've had a few pains on my right side. Until I get a temp rise, I'll bd with DH every other day!

Oh ok. Im from Galveston, dh is from Houston. We met because our moms both moved about 8 miles from each other to a little town called Schulenburg. Its in between san Antonio and Houston

In need of a good laugh? Check out this video on YouTube

https://youtu.be/ohdFabVK388

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"