Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Opinions? Spotting has got worse, trying to stay hopeful though :( comes on at the same time every night! :wacko: X

Attachments

• WP_20150308_18_51_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150308_18_51_30_Pro.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 19
Bah I don't see anything. I really wanted too!! How many dpo are you?

Sorry ladies I havent been on lately. He finished his job in Pecos, Texas now we only have 2 and a half weeks to visit family before we move again so trying to make the most of it. We might move to Iowa instead of Colorado since it pays more. The other day we bought a big cookie from Great American Cookie and its says "I'm pregnant" in spanish, and we surprised my mother in law and his aunt. She knows perfect English but she prefers to speak Spanish except to me lol.

Still planning to tell my family whenever they make up their mind about a "share-a-dish' get together. I can't rush them because it will be so obvious lol. I have his family's reaction I'll put them on YouTube once I have my family's video.

Fx to the ladies still wanting their BFPs!
Mary-So sorry to hear about your DHs sperm, GL to whichever step you take next FX! <3

Attachments

• IMG_20150308_174927.jpg
    IMG_20150308_174927.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 4
This morning's test.. Woke up to some spots/streaks of blood within my normal CM, nothing else so far! :wacko: X

Attachments

• WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20150309_08_03_22_Pro (2).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 17
I feel like I see something really light. It's hard to tell for sure though. Fx!

Still no AF, and spotting has stopped! :wacko: These are all from this morning to now, I'm driving myself mad :haha: X

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150309_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150309_0001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150309_09_08_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_09_08_28_Pro.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 12
  • WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150309_09_49_48_Pro.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 10
Rebecca, I am seeing something on your 1st test that you posted. To me personally it looks like the same as the test that I had on 9dpo which was the start of my BFP.

I edited your pic like I did with mine

https://i.imgur.com/5mjeRYu.jpg

I don't want to get your hopes up but having said that I am hopeful for you and I hope your tests get darker. If this is the start hopefully tomorrow morning will have some pink to it :D

FX and TONS of :dust:

Ah thank you hun! That'll help me show OH, as he doesn't know what he's looking for! :haha: X

I don't see anything ladies. Sorry.

AFM - Twiddling my thumbs at 3DPO here.

Rebecca I feel like I see something on that IC and the one you posted before that on its own. Fx! Can't wait for updates

Sylvia love that cake!! So what is DH's heritage? I am learning spanish (but I have no one to practice with!) but I have been telling all the ladies at the restaurants we go to estoy embarazada because I can't hardly eat anything and they're like what is wrong with you today?! Hahah. I tried to get digital spanish hpt's in Mexico when we were there a couple months ago but really didn't think I would be getting my BFP any time soon!

I hope you get something clearer on the FRER. I didn't comment on yesterday's ones as I couldn't see anything there but I'm sure I see something now.
FX so tightly that it is there and not an evap!

Common BFP's we need to get the ball rolling here so that the :dust: can start gathering for Mary's IVF as well :D

Michelle, Laura and Froggy you guys are next up for testing so make us proud :D

Mary I wanted to share this with you - I love this blog and just noticed her IVF timing is very close to yours!! I thought you might like to follow

https://unpregnantchicken.com/2015/03/micro-post-crazy-things-never-thought-id/

Becs, i second Pam.. I'm seeing a line on that test including this test.

https://i62.tinypic.com/dnin0y.jpg​

I see a very faint beginning of a line on two of them!!!! The first two..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->