Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I found this excellent information for those of us in the TWW!

https://www.ehd.org/dev_article_unit1.php

Here's the graphic from the extensive article.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4
TTC74, your chart looks amazing.... Can't wait to see temps on the 2nd week of TWW.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Well here's today's test. Absolutely nothing. I'm heartbroken and so confused. I've never used one of these tests before, so I don't know how sensitive they are - but surely they would be picking a little something up at least? Just facing the fact I am not pregnant, and my body has gone backwards to abnormal cycles again :cry: Deverstated to say the least. I've now gotta tell an excited OH.. It's not like I even had one false bfp, I had 2! So cruel :nope: X

I cant see the pic Rebecca! I'm so sorry that it is BFN today. We saw those lines!! You wont be the 1st one on this thread to get mean lines like that :growlmad: I'm really so so sorry hun :hugs:

I don't know if the test I used today wasn't as sensitive or what? :shrug: I think I'm just trying to hold on to the little hope I have left. :nope: It was the first time I had used one of these brand tests, tried to search for the sensitivity, but can't find it anywhere.. I read the early predictor tests are 12, and the IC are 20, so maybe this one was higher, that's why it hasn't picked up? As the IC was only faint yesterday.. I don't know :nope: X

Here's the test from this morning. Acutest, early sign - that's the brand. Doesn't have much info in the box about them, or online! :/ x

Attachments

• WP_20150310_09_50_59_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150310_09_50_59_Pro.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
  • InstagramCapture_bdc1f66b-af53-4cb0-b0db-58b6f8005826.jpg
    InstagramCapture_bdc1f66b-af53-4cb0-b0db-58b6f8005826.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
My chart looks very pretty, but I don't know what, if anything, it means to have a rising BBT pre-implantation. Can anyone shed some light?

It means, your progesterone is high causing your temp to rise or stay high.... This happens until 7 dpo when it reaches the highest (hence the CD21 test or progesterone test assuming 28 day cycle) then mid-cycle dip before another rise... This is the normal cycle or pattern but everyone is unique and will have their own TWW pattern... 2nd week is the best week to watch the temps.... :dance:.. During my :bfp: month, my temps were so stable and really different with my other charts which made me think that i might be pregnant i just didn't test until 14dpo... So far, your temps were not close to the patterns/charts you have previously, FX for high temps and :bfp: hun...

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Becs, sorry about the :bfn:... I did see the faint lines fro your tests yesterday but today nothing.... FX that test is not that sensitive and you're just few days away to that elusive :bfp:

Rebecca, I still have my fingers crossed for you!

TTC74, your chart does look awesome! You took Clomid this month, right? I hope it works!

AFM, I think I may have Oed yesterday. Slight temp rise today. We will see what this morning's Opk says and what tomorrow's temp looks like! TMI, my nipples are a little sore this morning.

Hello ladies. I wanted to check in and see how everyone is.

I had my follow up appt with my RE yest and yest a.m I woke up completely confused about using a donor. So, we are going to go ahead and start the paper and extra "donor blood work" so that its all set for us to order, if thats what we choose to do. Dh is still 100% fine with donor...idk why its bugging me so much. I guess I have a HUGE fear that dh would think its more my baby than his...I want this baby WITH him (no matter how we do it) I just need to make sure my heart feels its the right thing to do first, u know?

We may just go ahead and do the retrieval and then after dh has some stuff done, we can use the eggs collected next April/May with dhs swimmers. Dh made a comment last night that he didn't want to wait any longer for a baby IF we dont have to (meaning, if I become more ok with a donor again, he'd rather not wait) and this all is def going to help me make my final decision with him so its good to hear buut, I think I'm leaning towards tubal surgery right after the retrieval. My RE said we actually could have pretty good odds at the surgery. He said when he did my SHG, he was able to see my tube and he didn't see anything "abnormal that stuck out to him"...So I guess it opened a little, where he could actually see some tube! And given that he could see what I had for damage, for the most part, he thinks it could be done if we get a very experienced surgeon for the procedure so Thats def something I am thinking about. Its funny because a year ago, my doc who preformed my HSG thought there was NO hope for my tube, but she was wrong about MANY things and I'm hoping this is one of them. Now my struggle is, do I take the risk of surgery and possibly waiting til next year to conceive or use a donor and get our LO sooner. There's so many HARD decisions in such a short amount of time!! Ugh. I know whatever decision we end up making will be the right one.

Well gota get Aiden to the bus. I hope u all have an amazing day! I feel bad that ive been absent from here so much. Damn depression!!!

I wish u all TONS of dust!!!! :dust:

Yes Michelle, I did take clomid this month. So, I'm praying that my body is amping up the progesterone in preparation for implantation and not just because of the clomid (or if it IS the latter that a blastocyst is ready to burrow it's way into an excellent endometrial lining because of the high progesterone).

Yes Michelle, I did take clomid this month. So, I'm praying that my body is amping up the progesterone in preparation for implantation and not just because of the clomid (or if it IS the latter that a blastocyst is ready to burrow it's way into an excellent endometrial lining because of the high progesterone).

Good luck! I told u clomid makes some beautiful charts! Lol. But it can only make it beautiful for so long so if it stays this way, thats a great sign! :). FX soo tight for u! I really and truly hope its ur BFP cycle!! FX FX FX!

I just found this. Hopefully, my husband's swimmers reached what must've been a mature egg and that blastocyst reaches my uterus!

Clomid, normally taken for five days at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, acts as both an estrogenic and anti-estrogenic drug. Clomid occupies estrogen receptors on the ovary, pituitary, hypothalamus and endometrial tissue. Clomid stimulates the release of gonadotropins, hormones that stimulate follicle development and egg maturation. Clomid not only induces ovulation in women who may not ovulate at all but also produces a "better" follicle. A more mature and well-developed follicle will produce a better corpus luteum, which may in turn produce more progesterone.

I just found this. Hopefully, my husband's swimmers reached what must've been a mature egg and that blastocyst reaches my uterus!

Clomid, normally taken for five days at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, acts as both an estrogenic and anti-estrogenic drug. Clomid occupies estrogen receptors on the ovary, pituitary, hypothalamus and endometrial tissue. Clomid stimulates the release of gonadotropins, hormones that stimulate follicle development and egg maturation. Clomid not only induces ovulation in women who may not ovulate at all but also produces a "better" follicle. A more mature and well-developed follicle will produce a better corpus luteum, which may in turn produce more progesterone.

correct! ;) Ill probably be taking clomid as well for my retrieval to help make for many mature eggys :). My doctor described it alot like that, as well.

So for anyone who has been stalking...In short, the enzymes DID help my tube, at least some! :) I'm happy I was able to find that info out! Its a huge reason I'm thinking about just having the surgery done now, for any adhesions and such that they may still need to fix for my tube to work right. I would just finish taking the enzymes for another few months BUT I dont want to waist my good insurance while I have it available. Itd be amazing to end up conceiving naturally after this big IVF let down. FX!

I swear, I'm going to be fighting with myself about what to do until the day actually comes!!

Well, AF arrived about an hour ago. I'm in a lot of pain, and I don't normally have any pain! I have a feeling we did get pregnant, but lost it very early on - just because of those lines I was getting, there must of been some HCG in my system. :cry: I'll keep my doctors app, just so I can go in and talk to them about it - hopefully get some answers. Thank you everyone for your continued support, I really appreciate it. <3

Mary I'm sending you tons of :hugs:
You've been through so much and to have this added on top of it all is just so unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->