Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Question. I have a ton of really thick CM right now. It's not bloody. AND, it's completely out of the ordinary for me. Could this be a sign of implantation or is it common post O to have super thick CM on clomid?

I don't know about clomid but I've read that having excessive/thick CM at the cycle time you are can be a good sign - like a barrier is building to protect the cervical opening...

Question. I have a ton of really thick CM right now. It's not bloody. AND, it's completely out of the ordinary for me. Could this be a sign of implantation or is it common post O to have super thick CM on clomid?

anything out of the norm for YOU is always possibly a good sign! And thick creamy cm is quite common in pregnancy. FX!

I'm sorry June :(. Bipolar depression is my struggle, as well, and it really makes everything THAT much harder to deal with.
My bff and I haven't really seen each other much, at all, over the last yr or so and just like you, she was my "escape from the crappiness." Now its like I have no escape and thats not helping things one bit but for some reason, things have just been "different". I hope your right and this is all just because AF is just finishing up and hopefully u feel better very soon. I get into my bipolar fogs when AF shows and for the longest time, its like I was just waiting to O and then waiting to test, over and over and over again, month after month. Its exhausting, with or without a mood disorder. :-\. I wish I could do something to make u laugh but I don't even know how to post pics on here, let alone funny ones! Lol! Many virtual hugs to you! :hugs:

I'm sorry June :(. Bipolar depression is my struggle, as well, and it really makes everything THAT much harder to deal with.
My bff and I haven't really seen each other much, at all, over the last yr or so and just like you, she was my "escape from the crappiness." Now its like I have no escape and thats not helping things one bit but for some reason, things have just been "different". I hope your right and this is all just because AF is just finishing up and hopefully u feel better very soon. I get into my bipolar fogs when AF shows and for the longest time, its like I was just waiting to O and then waiting to test, over and over and over again, month after month. Its exhausting, with or without a mood disorder. :-\. I wish I could do something to make u laugh but I don't even know how to post pics on here, let alone funny ones! Lol! Many virtual hugs to you! :hugs:

Yes, this is so hard and I also feel stuck in the cycle of AF... wait til it's over... take OPKs... BD... wait to confirm O... wait for AF. Over and over. It's hard NOT to lose the romance, too. At least for me. DH and I both work so much and are older and tired to be honest. No more doing it all the time like when we were still in our early years together. So now the sexy time is concentrated to the fertile window with an occasional "just for fun"... before ttc it was pretty seldom, tbh. Like a couple times a month. I just am not mentally energized for it most of the time. How pathetic.

Anyway, I wish I could figure out another big life goal to focus on, but with the depression and the low energy and having so many little things I have to do and practicality, I just don't have anything else except little things like going to the gym, time with friends, little fun activities... I feel like there's something more out there for me but it's out of my reach.

And TTC74, as June said, the thick creamy CM is usually produced by our bodies to create the "mucus plug" to keep bacteria and such out of your reproductive tract to protect a pregnancy, u know? That said, thick creamy cm can always be a potential good sign, even for those who usually get it, u know? It sounds to me that ur body is def preparing for a pregnancy, in the case that the egg was indeed fertilized of course. FX FX FX!! Go eggy, go! :)

I get thick creamy cm every cycle, But anything unusual for you could be a great sign :)
I'm hoping for a better temp rise tomorrow

And TTC74, as June said, the thick creamy CM is usually produced by our bodies to create the "mucus plug" to keep bacteria and such out of your reproductive tract to protect a pregnancy, u know? That said, thick creamy cm can always be a potential good sign, even for those who usually get it, u know? It sounds to me that ur body is def preparing for a pregnancy, in the case that the egg was indeed fertilized of course. FX FX FX!! Go eggy, go! :)

I'm praying that this is it! It's not like I've been trying for 11 months!

I get creamy cm every cycle, but if it's unusual for you it could be a good sign :)

Yes, this is so hard and I also feel stuck in the cycle of AF... wait til it's over... take OPKs... BD... wait to confirm O... wait for AF. Over and over. It's hard NOT to lose the romance, too. At least for me. DH and I both work so much and are older and tired to be honest. No more doing it all the time like when we were still in our early years together. So now the sexy time is concentrated to the fertile window with an occasional "just for fun"... before ttc it was pretty seldom, tbh. Like a couple times a month. I just am not mentally energized for it most of the time. How pathetic.

Anyway, I wish I could figure out another big life goal to focus on, but with the depression and the low energy and having so many little things I have to do and practicality, I just don't have anything else except little things like going to the gym, time with friends, little fun activities... I feel like there's something more out there for me but it's out of my reach.

You and I are very much alike. But I do believe there's a reason we've been trying for so long, so hard...I do think we both have LO's to come in our near future.
Your very right, TTC can make BDing a heck of alot more like a chore, rather then romantic. It used to be fun and now its like I just wait for my fertile period to pass to see if I reached that BFP. Dont get me wrong, dh and I still enjoy each other, but trying to time it when I'm depressed and tired, or he doesn't seem like he's in the mood, isn't always the greatest. I want to get to the enjoyable part of all of this! & I hope we both reach our sticky beans ASAP! Lots and lots of dust to you!
-PS, u should do something nice, FOR YOU, and enjoy yourself. A little "me time" is always good. <3

I get thick creamy cm every cycle, But anything unusual for you could be a great sign :)

Me too and it drives me insane! I always used to think it was a good sign but I then noticed that it was MY "norm". I wish we were all the same....itd make this whole guessing game MUCH easier!

Oh absolutely. I wish we had a "for sure" signal like our ears turn blue or something.

Haha, that would be nice. Wasn't it kenna that said our pee should turn purple?

Ladies: I need some help with something. One of the decorations for my baby shower is a guessing board for tallies, but not very many people are making a prediction. Could you please either write it here or head to my blog and click the poll to make a guess as to if you think baby is a he or a she? We confirm in less than 10 hours.

If I have a third high temp tomorrow, O is confirmed! I'm excited for this TWW, because I know even if I don't get pregnant, next cycle it's onto trying Femara. I have had sore boobs the last two days, which is a little weird for me at this point in the cycle.

I'll vote girl Jess :D

Sorry I've been quiet the last few days ladies, a lot going on but here is a little something something for you awesome ladies!

https://i.imgur.com/jCQBvm9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->