Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

:yipee: 3 DPO
I'm saying it is a good sign that you are both on the same DPO so you'll both be getting BFP's in a few days :dance:

FX for you both, yay for the temp rise Laura! I hope you both get your :bfp: this month. :D :dust: x

Here is the wee one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
Lovely Jess :)
I don't think the clomid has done anything for me at all. My chart is following my normal pattern

Just wanted to say that I went out and brought the prenatal vitamins for both of us today ladies.

Feels strange having to start all over again :(

Some people we know called us yesterday and told us about a puppy that they found on the side of the hwy. It was him and his brother. They were covered in ticks, and look to be full blooded boxers. I would say maybe 8 weeks old! We took one! So now I have Syris who is about 8 months, and Cashus, who is 8 weeks old. I'm freaking exhausted after no sleep last night! Here are my boys!
20150313_181140.jpg
20150314_075509.jpg

Some people we know called us yesterday and told us about a puppy that they found on the side of the hwy. It was him and his brother. They were covered in ticks, and look to be full blooded boxers. I would say maybe 8 weeks old! We took one! So now I have Syris who is about 8 months, and Cashus, who is 8 weeks old. I'm freaking exhausted after no sleep last night! Here are my boys!
View attachment 851855
View attachment 851857

aww poor puppys! I know the puppy you ended up with will be treated just the way he deserves now! I treat my puppy like my baby :haha:

So ladies, WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR NEW HOME!!! :) After many delays, we finished moving yesterday! Wooo! Its such a relief and I am in love with our new place! Its so cute and cozy! I wish I could invite u all to a little house warming party! Maybe someday...;)

Good luck ladies!! Hopefully things are smooth sailing from this point on, for ALL of us!!! :dust:

Yes, definitely babies. Syris can attest to that! He is so spoiled rotten. So I'm sure Cashus will be just as rotten! I can't go to petsmart without spending 100 dollars, so now with two I'm going to be broke!

That's great news Mary! And I would love to come for a housewarming party! That would be so fun! If we were rich I would buy us all plane tickets to somewhere fun and we could all vacation together!

Congrats Mary!! Everything is falling into place :) any ivf updates?

Mary, that's great news! I know that's a relief and as Cheryl said, things are falling into place.

Froggy, how sweet of you. Those are cute pups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->