Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

That's great news Mary! And I would love to come for a housewarming party! That would be so fun! If we were rich I would buy us all plane tickets to somewhere fun and we could all vacation together!

I say this to Kenna all the time! Come on, one of us just need to when the lottery so we can all meet each other! I mean, u ladies know more about me then most ppl IRL, I'd love and to meet all of u guys! I know my dh would love to meet some of u ladies' DH's as well. :) FX I win the lottery tonight! ;)

Congrats Mary!! Everything is falling into place :) any ivf updates?

The only new appt scheduled right now is the "psychological meeting" for use donor sperm. They make it a mandatory meeting because of how much a pregnancy by donor sperm can differ from using your husbands sperm, u know? I already know ill be having anxiety alot about the whole "I dont want him to think its any more my baby then his.." thing. It'll be good for me. Thats on March 23rd and I'm sure thats when ill make my true and final decision. I have been thinking more positive about a donor again, too...i guess we will see! And as of now, I have my retrieval scheduled for the week of April 27th, but that may change if it takes longer to get the donor we want and such.
Our new landlord just announced that his gf is suddenly pregnant. I'm happy for them but that really stinks to have to hear right now. If we don't get our BFP before she starts to show, its going to be hard for me to see her belly everyday. Its just different when u ladies get a BFP, and I think alot of that has to do with me knowing how hard we all have tried/still trying for a baby and then EVERY woman around me IRL is getting knocked up on accident. If only it could be that easy for everyone!!!

Anyway, on Monday I have to call my RE and go in to sign our consent forms. He didn't do the signing at our last appt so that we could have more time to think about what we want to do. Either way, I need my eggs retrieved so it really wouldn't have mattered when we did the consent forms. FX everything goes very smoothly!

That's two cute dogs Chelsea!

Mary I'm so happy you're in your new home. I bet you have a lot of stress relief from your other situation. When is your next appointment?

20150314_093517.jpg

Promise I won't flood ya'll with puppy pics, but I took this selfie this morning at about 6. My new sweet baby:cloud9:

Awww cute dogs!!! Love the pics, I say keep them coming :)

Mary- congrats on the move! It must be a great feeling! I hope you get some peace and clarity on the donor decision soon.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am being super lazy and it's nice!! Besides going out to dinner and a few errands, DH and I plan to do a whole lot of nothing this weekend! I do need to organize my wedding pics to order our parent albums finally. So hopefully I at least get that done!

Just a few short hours! I'm uploading a secret video of it in just a sec to text to a few of you until I can get online to upload a real video of it.

I just realized that you are an hour behind me! That means only one more hour!!! Nevermind. Got confused. No sleep last night

Just wanted to say that I went out and brought the prenatal vitamins for both of us today ladies.

Feels strange having to start all over again :(

:hugs:
I hope it is easier on you this time around! :flower:

Some people we know called us yesterday and told us about a puppy that they found on the side of the hwy. It was him and his brother. They were covered in ticks, and look to be full blooded boxers. I would say maybe 8 weeks old! We took one! So now I have Syris who is about 8 months, and Cashus, who is 8 weeks old. I'm freaking exhausted after no sleep last night! Here are my boys!
View attachment 851855
View attachment 851857

Ah they just melt my heart! They are so cute!!

So ladies, WE ARE FINALLY IN OUR NEW HOME!!! :) After many delays, we finished moving yesterday! Wooo! Its such a relief and I am in love with our new place! Its so cute and cozy! I wish I could invite u all to a little house warming party! Maybe someday...;)

Good luck ladies!! Hopefully things are smooth sailing from this point on, for ALL of us!!! :dust:

:yipee: That is great news Mary!! Congrats!!!

It's a boy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Jess- how did you reveal? Did the water turn blue somehow? Congrats again!!!

Jess - so exciting! Congrats!

AFM - BFN at 9 DPO with FMU. My temps are looking pretty good the last couple days, though. So, fx it's just still too early.

Have everything crossed for you TTC74.... And you're right, it's still early.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Fx TTC!

And congrats Jess! A boy will be so fun!

Over here.. Just waiting around until I get closer to being able to test.

Mine too, Laura. Fx that they stay up for a BFP for both of us!

Jess - so exciting! Congrats!

AFM - BFN at 9 DPO with FMU. My temps are looking pretty good the last couple days, though. So, fx it's just still too early.

Temps are looking good still! FX for you, I hope the BFP is on the way.

Fx TTC!

And congrats Jess! A boy will be so fun!

Over here.. Just waiting around until I get closer to being able to test.

Cannot wait for that time to come! FX for a BFP!

Holy shit. My temp went up

:yipee: Looking great! I believe I conceived the day before o and I see you have great BD timing for that as well.

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->