Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Anyone get wondfo evaps prior to a BFP? I got 2 this morning out of the same sample with a negative FRER.

Question - My progesterone was 20 at my 21 day check. Is that ovulation, pregnancy, or either range? I'm getting conflicting opinions online.

Question - My progesterone was 20 at my 21 day check. Is that ovulation, pregnancy, or either range? I'm getting conflicting opinions online.

TTC, here's the site i bookmarked when i was researching back then. Based on this, you really O'ed. Mid-luteal is CD21 test.

https://i62.tinypic.com/wui24h.jpg

https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html#progesterone

As far as I know progesterone can't indicate pregnancy. It can be high, which might tip you off to maybe being pregnant, but there's no sure fire "pregnant!!!!" number. A friend got a progesterone number of 54 and wasn't pregnant. Another friend got a number of 27 and was. Other friend got 86! She was pregnant... lol

Thanks ladies. I was hoping for a "hint". I guess all I'm getting, though, is that I had a pretty solid ovulation. I guess that's something! :winkwink:

Oh, regarding pregnancy, only HCG levels is a good indicator and not progesterone levels.

Anyone get wondfo evaps prior to a BFP? I got 2 this morning out of the same sample with a negative FRER.

Ive had TOO many wondfo evaps BUT there is def a chance of it turning to a BFP. My wondfo rule is "dont believe it until the line gets darker." I do know frer is usually more accurate but again, it could always change and turn into a true BFP when hcg levels get high enough to detect, you get what I mean? So in short, yes ita VERY common for women to get evaps and then a BFP during their TWW after ur levels rise more. I hope u end up with ur BFP! Wondfos can be SO incredibly cruel, which is why I made my rule of "believing it if it gets darker..." Anyway, good luck hun and lots and lots of dust!!!! I hope ur evap looking lines end up being much more than evaps. I have seen women get nothing but evaps all the way up until 13dpo (only on wondfo, no other really sensitive test showed an evap) and then on 14dpo, they got a very faint line on frer so they must have just been a late implanter. FX thats the case for u!!!

Yeah. The numbers I'm finding regarding normal levels are Female (mid-cycle): 5 to 20 ng/mL and Pregnancy 1st trimester: 11.2-90.0 ng/mL. So, a 20 could mean anything.

It's a boy

I KNEW IT!!!!!! I guessed it when u told me u weren't announcing the sex yet. I really believe there something to the whole "if u have a high beta at beginning of ur pregnancy, there's a good chance its a boy.." because so far all of the ladies who had super high #s are having boys and then Kennas levels weren't QUITE as high at the very start and she's having a girl. I had an extremely high beta with Aiden early on as well.
Anyway, congrats jess! I'm so happy for u!! Dh and I want another boy soo bad (but of course we will be more than happy with either!). I'm so glad that its a boy, as u were hoping for (I believe u always said u hoped for a boy...correct me if I'm wrong!) I cant wait to see pics of lil' man!! :)

TTC74, I have overlayed your chart to my bfp chart and it's almost doing the exact same thing.... :dance: I never tested until 14dpo after getting consistent temps from 11dpo (start of my triphasic temps).

https://i62.tinypic.com/2n7e5fl.jpg

TTC74, I have overlayed your chart to my bfp chart and it's almost doing the exact same thing.... :dance: I never tested until 14dpo after getting consistent temps from 11dpo (start of my triphasic temps).

https://i62.tinypic.com/2n7e5fl.jpg

oh wow, they really are sooo similar!!! FX TTC74!!!!

Holy shit. My temp went up

Yay temp, keep going up!!!!

I wanted to add, it looks to me like ur 6dpo today because of the dip. Well probably in the middle of the night, making it so ur temp took an extra day to rise, u know? I just wanted to mention that for testing/LP purposes. It looks like u had great BD timing either way, since the 1-2 days Before O are best for conception. I'm very excited to see how this TWW goes for u! FX for a very dark BFP!!! Now that everyone's getting close to testing time, I need to make sure I stay caught up on here! Ive been so damn busy with the move and my mind has just been racing, trying to decide what we want to do. Anyway, enough about me, I am crossing my fingers extra tight for u!!!!

That's two cute dogs Chelsea!

Mary I'm so happy you're in your new home. I bet you have a lot of stress relief from your other situation. When is your next appointment?

On march 23rd we have the meeting with the lady about donor sperm and I'm waiting for a call today about when we meet w our actual RE next, which should def be before the end of march to get my injections started & such for the retrieval at the end of April. We really are thinking about a donor again, like I actually wana do it BUT they're saying we need to purchase 2 vials...we only have enough to pay for 1 vial and we said "if that vial doesn't work, it wasn't meant to be.." but the docs cant seem to accept that. They NEED the extra vial, that will probably be wasted and can't be sold back to the donor bank or anything so that's something we're trying to figure out/raise extra funds for because with the move, a wedding in the summer, and just living expenses, we cant really afford $1400 out of pocket before June, when our insur is up. We could purchase 1 vial for the $500 but we def cant drain out our bank, incase of emergencies. The meds are already going to be about $400 so adding the extra $1000 for 2 vials of sperm is quite a bit of money at once. Ugh. I wish we had known we would DEF need 2 vials before I gave our landlord 3 months rent in advance, just so we didn't have to worry about rent while everything else is going on, u know? If I had known, I would have just paid 2 months ahead and saved the rest for the donor. If we wanted to be broke, we could pay it all but with already having Aiden we really need to keep "emergency savings". It seems like there's always some sort of bump in the road when I finally start feeling good about things. Anywhoo, hopefully we'll figure it out and have our BFP in no time. Fx!!!

PS, I hate money, & the fact that insurance shuts off!! (lol) But I truly do hate it. If it weren't for those two factors, everything would be much easier to decide...especially the insurance portion. I'm really nervous about not having the great insur anymore. I keep looking to find a way to pay extra for it but I don't think they'll do that :-\. Sorry for the blabber mouth! :haha:

Mary, I don't know if your dh has a 401k plan, but there was a point in our fertility treatments that we borrowed against dhs 401k. I'm not sure if all employers offer that option. But they just deducted money out of his check every week to pay back what we borrowed.

You're right Mary! I didn't realise I had it on "Test/OPK" Method and now that I've changed it to advanced it is saying 6dpo. Fingers crossed anyway.

Better than the stupid Ovusense machine that seems to think I am 4dpo...

Thank you Mary. I did want a boy first. Hubby wanted a girl first but he looked pretty pleased with himself as we walked out of the hospital. I'm just glad little man is measuring on track but pretty skinny. He's given me quite the scare these past few days though and I need to talk to the Ob on Thursday. The past couple days my vision will go blurry and I can't seem to form words. I'm also puffing up like an angry blowfish and my weight seems to have sky rocketed this week. I'm too stubborn to go in because they keep me for a few hours and then tell me to go home and drink water and rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->